Crowley ISD Reports Spike In Gang Violence - Education News Sto...

Full story: NBC 5i Dallas/Fort Worth

The Cowley Independent School District's superintendent reported a recent spike in gang violence.

Comments (Page 4)

Showing posts 61 - 63 of63
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
beentheredonetha t

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2011

I had the pleasure/misfortune of teaching at NCHS in 2009. It was a war zone of poor discipline and no admin support for the teachers. The principal based teacher performance on the number of students sent to the office for disciplinary issues. Meaning, if a teacher sent too many students, more than one, to the office then he was a labeled a bad teacher. Many teachers threw in the towel on discipline, and let students run their classes to avoid the label. A teacher can only do so much when there is no support. DO NOT enroll your child in a Crowley ISD school. There are better options.
mad mom

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

We moved here a year ago to ft. worth from Illinois i put my 12 year old son in a Crowley district middle school. He's been hit, attacked in the bathroom while teachers were right there, and has had stuff stolen. I wish i had known what we were getting into.There is no he says even cares and they do nothing about it.I have no choice right now i can't move.
Scooter Lee

Crowley, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2014

This is what happens when the city of Fort Worth closed their "projects" housing areas and relocated them all to south Fort Worth near Sycamore School Road. Big benefit to FWISD since the legacy thugs would have to transfer to Crowley ISD. The thug mentality is bred into this culture. Now the white families are pissed. There is a reason Southlake and those type of districts keep the minorities low. No low income housing and no public transportation.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 63 of63
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Crowley News Video

•••
•••

Crowley Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Crowley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••