Iota private school

United States

#1 Feb 20, 2013
Me and my ex-husband are currently going through a divorce. This year my daughter will be starting school and I would like her to go to a private school, my ex is fine with her going to public. Will a judge determine that and if so will the costs of a private school be split between the both of us. Will he have to pay me child support and also half of the schooling on top of that or will that be configured into my child support and I get one lump sum?
Crowley Native

Eunice, LA

#2 Feb 21, 2013
From my experience it depends on the judge. If your ex did something that caused the breakup, the judge might make him pay (depends on how good your attorney is!!!) Also, have you had to pay for child care in the past? If so, continuing to pay for educational expenses would fall mostly on him if he was the Most of all it depends on his income and yours. They can only make him pay out a certain percentage of his income. If you were not working when you were married or didn't make much, you can get alimony for while. Again, this all depends on how good your lawyer is. If you want get the most, go to Jack Miller in Crowley. He is good. Good luck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crowley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
notre dame of acadia parish acquires top linema... (Feb '16) Dec 4 Gent 95
Rebecca Cormier (Dec '15) Nov 28 Welder12345 9
Officer Craig David (Mar '16) Nov 23 Pop 16
Crowley animal shelter. (Mar '13) Nov 11 Jennifer Breaux 10
Snack shack (Jan '16) Nov '16 JM McDaniel 10
Crystal Grebinger (Aug '13) Oct '16 barney 70
our new acting "chief of police " (Dec '14) Oct '16 Watwat 8

Crowley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Crowley Mortgages