High-speed (149 mph) chase ends with ...

High-speed (149 mph) chase ends with woman's arrest

There are 8 comments on the Crowley Post Signal story from Aug 11, 2010, titled High-speed (149 mph) chase ends with woman's arrest. In it, Crowley Post Signal reports that:

A vehicle led Eunice law enforcement on a high speed chase to Crowley just after 1 p.m. Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Crowley Post Signal.

Since: Jul 10

Branch, LA

#1 Aug 16, 2010
That is a long stretch between Eunice and crowley. You mean they couldnt have aranged a road block before she got all the way there.
redneck

Opelousas, LA

#2 Aug 17, 2010
you must have forgoten who our cheif is
DCs

Lafayette, LA

#3 Aug 17, 2010
149? Really? These little policemen are liars. They're showing off. That woman's car couldn't have gone 149. Cars have electronic speed limiters.
Wow

Lafayette, LA

#4 Aug 17, 2010
mmmmmmm.........149 not really, bad thing about it the paper (eunice today)printed that before the officers involved returned to eunice with the female to the police dept. and had it posted on the internet before it was over........so it aint the officers that are making it up it is posted before anything is done
heidi chapman

Hammond, LA

#5 Aug 18, 2010
well i have a car and it does not have a cut off point....so what does that mean...that im a liar?
lawman

AOL

#6 Aug 20, 2010
heidi chapman wrote:
well i have a car and it does not have a cut off point....so what does that mean...that im a liar?
Well Heidi, how do you know that? How fast have you pushed your car too?
Nerd Man

Lafayette, LA

#7 Aug 25, 2010
Heidi, you know you didn't pass the driving test. You got the license from Kellogs.
Bob

United States

#8 Aug 31, 2010
Hi

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crowley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local coach Football Split Proposal 16 hr Da Beast 3
2018 Iota Elections Sat TownWithBigHeart 1
Iota Sat Whatever 32
Crystal Grebinger (Aug '13) Aug 19 TheCrimeyest 74
IHS Fall From Grace Aug 19 Bulldog Mom 65
New football coach (Jul '15) Aug 18 Whyintheworld 4
who did what to Fonk? (Sep '09) Aug 18 JustMovedHere 10

Crowley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance