Crowley Woman Charged with Murder

Crowley Woman Charged with Murder

There are 25 comments on the KATC-TV Lafayette story from Jul 17, 2009, titled Crowley Woman Charged with Murder. In it, KATC-TV Lafayette reports that:

A Crowley woman is behind bars and charged with attempted second degree murder. Kimberly Phillips was charged in connection with the domestic disturbance that happened on Avenue L in Acadia Parish.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KATC-TV Lafayette.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Its In His Hand

Tupelo, MS

#21 Sep 22, 2009
If anyone have any updates on Kim please respond to this. I would like to know if she is still held in the county jail.
bazile

Hughesville, MD

#22 Oct 18, 2009
any news
bazile

Harvest, AL

#23 Dec 23, 2009
Patient, love is kind and is not jealous;

Love does not brag and is not arrogant, does not act unbecomingly;

It does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered,

Does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth;

Bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, and endures all things.

Love never fails...But now faith, hope, love, abide these three; but the greatest of these is love.

1 Corinthians 13:4-7,13

I will always have a special place within my heart for that young lady that I dated in High School Kimberly Henderson...(Your friend for life Bazile)

Bazile out
bazile

Harvest, AL

#24 Dec 23, 2009
I was informed for a reliable source that Kim is doing ok. She still has a few miles stones to overcome. But my source stated, she is taking life one day at a time. To Kim and everyone within this blog remember this.

Patient, love is kind and is not jealous;

Love does not brag and is not arrogant, does not act unbecomingly;

It does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered,

Does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth;

Bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, and endures all things.

Love never fails...But now faith, hope, love, abide these three; but the greatest of these is love.

1 Corinthians 13:4-7,13

I will always have a special place within my heart for that young lady that I dated in High School Kimberly Henderson...(Your friend for life Bazile)

Bazile out!!!
Mac Johnson

United States

#25 Apr 30, 2010
Is Kim that prostitute from Crowley that killed that guy?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crowley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John Pomier 7 hr INSIDER 1
Iota 18 hr JayPee 11
who did what to Fonk? (Sep '09) Jul 13 Missinform 6
notre dame of acadia parish acquires top linema... (Feb '16) Jul 4 Beast 111
what do u know about gregory vidrine? (Apr '11) Jul 4 Password 2
Best psychic in duson (Aug '11) Jul 3 Lilac St Cyr 22
Thoughts on the Iota Police Department? (Jan '11) Jun 29 Lah tee dah 50

Crowley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance