Iota Fitness is Horrible!

Iota Fitness is Horrible!

Posted in the Crowley Forum

Cajun

United States

#1 Sep 11, 2012
The owners really need to step it up an run this business like it needs to be. They only have certain hours that the employees are there, I ran around for a week trying to go when someone was there so I could tan. Finally got there and they tell me I can only tan during the certain small hrs they are employees there. They make you buy a gym membership just so you can have to code to get in when they aren't there bc they are too cheap to pay employees on a everyday basis. I hope they get their shit together bc I know about 5-7 people who have quit going bc of it and I am right behind them!!!
step up

Sunset, LA

#2 Sep 11, 2012
Well..........

Either open up your own fitness center or lift weights at home and jog outside. They're the only fitness gig in town at this time.
Cajun

United States

#3 Sep 11, 2012
Working out isn't the problem it's tanning and trying to get the owners to actually be there. And your right they are the only place in town but that doesn't mean they should neglect their customers just bc they don't have the option to go somewhere else.

Hamshire, TX

#4 Sep 12, 2012
Cajun wrote:
Working out isn't the problem it's tanning and trying to get the owners to actually be there. And your right they are the only place in town but that doesn't mean they should neglect their customers just bc they don't have the option to go somewhere else.
La spiago in Crowley and Jennings are good and super tan and totally tan are awesome.
IOTA FIT MEMBER

Lafayette, LA

#5 Feb 8, 2013
Cajun wrote:
The owners really need to step it up an run this business like it needs to be. They only have certain hours that the employees are there, I ran around for a week trying to go when someone was there so I could tan. Finally got there and they tell me I can only tan during the certain small hrs they are employees there. They make you buy a gym membership just so you can have to code to get in when they aren't there bc they are too cheap to pay employees on a everyday basis. I hope they get their shit together bc I know about 5-7 people who have quit going bc of it and I am right behind them!!!
I have been a member of Iota Fitness since they opened and am thankful that we have a facility like that in our small town. For years they were opened from 4:30 am till 8:30 pm monday through fri and i do believe they were open saturdays till 12 which they were staffed every minute of those hours. To better accommodate some people that worked till late and couldn't get there during those hours they converted to a 24 hour facility, which allows those to go anytime they could. Yea, they had a rough start with the conversion with the installation of some of their new system but it was beyond their control. It was due to the people that installed that system for them. And i don't know how much knowledge you have of 24 hour fitness centers, but there are only certain hours of the day that they are staffed. And in regards to tanning, I do believe that when someone goes in to tan that is not a member of the gym, you have to go signup when it is staffed, just like anyone wanting to signup for the gym, and it is the obvious that a non-member can only go when it is staffed. And if you signup, you are agreeing and am aware of that. And personally, you should be thankful as to realize the convenience of having such a facility in the small town of Iota, I know that I am and will continue being a member as long as I am able!! But it is my opinion, that you are too immature as to realize anything like that. So, grow up and get a life and worry about the more important things in life!!
wondering

Sunset, LA

#6 Feb 8, 2013
There tanning beds are horrible and they aren't even certified too have tanning beds in their business . in order to have tanning beds for the public to use you must be certified ( each individual ) and monitored by the fire Marshall ..which they are NOT.
lol

Leesville, LA

#7 Feb 8, 2013
IOTA FIT MEMBER wrote:
<quoted text>I have been a member of Iota Fitness since they opened and am thankful that we have a facility like that in our small town. For years they were opened from 4:30 am till 8:30 pm monday through fri and i do believe they were open saturdays till 12 which they were staffed every minute of those hours. To better accommodate some people that worked till late and couldn't get there during those hours they converted to a 24 hour facility, which allows those to go anytime they could. Yea, they had a rough start with the conversion with the installation of some of their new system but it was beyond their control. It was due to the people that installed that system for them. And i don't know how much knowledge you have of 24 hour fitness centers, but there are only certain hours of the day that they are staffed. And in regards to tanning, I do believe that when someone goes in to tan that is not a member of the gym, you have to go signup when it is staffed, just like anyone wanting to signup for the gym, and it is the obvious that a non-member can only go when it is staffed. And if you signup, you are agreeing and am aware of that. And personally, you should be thankful as to realize the convenience of having such a facility in the small town of Iota, I know that I am and will continue being a member as long as I am able!! But it is my opinion, that you are too immature as to realize anything like that. So, grow up and get a life and worry about the more important things in life!!
Sweetheart you need to grow up, you just wrote a novel to defend a gym. You need to take your own advice and worry about the important things. Haha.
Curious

Houston, TX

#8 Mar 12, 2013
About how much does the membership run for 2 people a month?
Pumped Up

New Orleans, LA

#9 Mar 28, 2013
I'd definitaly re prioritize my life and put tanning in a tanning bed on the very back burner. Use the gym for exercise. The sun's rays are free. Tanning is out of style since the 80's came and went.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crowley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
St. Landry resident seeks office in District ... 1 hr Judge 31
News Thibodaux educator Sandy Holloway seeks BESE's ... 12 hr Lottie sux 1
New football coach Wed Dawgfan42 3
Halie meche Aug 29 Flipping Stone 4
Horrible teachers Aug 28 Alum 1975 9
News Troy Menard booking photo courtesy the Lafayett... Aug 21 spinners wheel 2
Little Caesars Pizza Crowley, Louisiana Aug 17 Rogerlodge 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Crowley Mortgages