ohhell

United States

#13865 Jul 5, 2014
Get rid of the head beast and the others will follow. Well I would say put someone you could trust in office but there's really no one you can they talk a good game as they are running for election but when they in that all goes out the same mouth that the lies came out of while running so we get the worst on both ends..just like earl t he helps only those who help him under the table.They are all crooked if you ask me.
easy

Opelousas, LA

#13866 Jul 6, 2014
ohhell wrote:
Get rid of the head beast and the others will follow. Well I would say put someone you could trust in office but there's really no one you can they talk a good game as they are running for election but when they in that all goes out the same mouth that the lies came out of while running so we get the worst on both ends..just like earl t he helps only those who help him under the table.They are all crooked if you ask me.
Very well said and tell me why is Bobby worried about what's going on in the DA's office he need to worry about the people that he have working in his jail
Sheriff

United States

#13867 Jul 26, 2014
We need a sheriff that will let us do our job,not a politican.If we write a ticket we get pulled into the sheriffs office and he curses us out.Bobby you are as dumb as your dog.
Dwayne

Breaux Bridge, LA

#13868 Jul 28, 2014
I was told that he is going to retire and get Dustin, his son elected as sheriff. Dustin told me that this would be in the next election.
Looks like he is very confident he will win;.
Dwayne

Breaux Bridge, LA

#13869 Aug 3, 2014
Tell me I did not just read an add in the Daqily World where Bobby Gudroz is asking people to nomiate him for top cop award. IF YOU HAVE TO ASKE TO BE NOMINATED YOU POABLY DO NOTDESERVE IT BOBBY. AR EYOU THAT FULL OF YOURSELF?

And you wonder hy I am looking fo another job.LMFAO!
Sansou

Sunset, LA

#13871 Nov 6, 2014
ell Boby I gues your notstrong enough to be the DICTATR of St. Landry Parish. How does that humbe pie taste now big shot. You sure shit in your mesket. LMFAO!!~
dayummmm

Sunset, LA

#13872 Nov 7, 2014
Sansou wrote:
ell Boby I gues your notstrong enough to be the DICTATR of St. Landry Parish. How does that humbe pie taste now big shot. You sure shit in your mesket. LMFAO!!~
Earl Taylor may not be the most aggressive D A in history, but at least you can take him at his word. Bobby Guidroz is a lying, pill popping drunkard. Daigle should have kept Guidroz distant from him. Guidroz is not a good political ally.
Office employee

Roanoke, LA

#13875 Nov 13, 2014
Heidi Guidry,is a dead head Bobby girl.She goes swimming at Bobbys house and you can imagine what he and she do at his house and that is why she has a job.Need anymore scoop on the corrupt sheriff.
Sansou

Basile, LA

#13877 Nov 16, 2014
bobby's artice in sundays paper is a joke. Keith Dupre could not keep the evidence records in order that is why Eddie Soileau ran him off from VPSO and Bobby is going to tell us what a great Detective he is. I work with him every day. He cannot write or type a report and all he does is suck up to Bobby Guidroz. But I guess that is what Bobby is all about. Feeding the good people of our parish crap and thinking we are fools.
Deputy

Kinder, LA

#13878 Nov 16, 2014
Sansou wrote:
bobby's artice in sundays paper is a joke. Keith Dupre could not keep the evidence records in order that is why Eddie Soileau ran him off from VPSO and Bobby is going to tell us what a great Detective he is. I work with him every day. He cannot write or type a report and all he does is suck up to Bobby Guidroz. But I guess that is what Bobby is all about. Feeding the good people of our parish crap and thinking we are fools.
I agree.Bobby hires family and friends, while the rest of us have to work.He has all his top employess on a leash like dogs and they bark at his command.
Boom!!

United States

#13879 Jan 21, 2015
Heidi you got a bubble but girl
PATROLMAN

Welsh, LA

#13880 Jan 28, 2015
Deputy wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree.Bobby hires family and friends, while the rest of us have to work.He has all his top employess on a leash like dogs and they bark at his command.
His detctive staff needs a lot of help. That has to be the biggest lot of losers I have ever seen sepecialy the Evangeline Parish Rejects. All sucking his ass to keep their job.
Just saying

United States

#13882 Feb 3, 2015
Well not sure of the reason for all the Ill feelings towards the detectives but my family was a victim a couple years ago and a detective Fall handled our situation very satisfying and professionally.
Boom!!!

Frisco, TX

#13883 Feb 4, 2015
Amy you have a bubble butt too girl dang.
getting even

Opelousas, LA

#13886 May 11, 2015
Is there anyway we can post pictures and videos on here I want to expose the sheriff and a few of his deputies I have videos, pictures, text,and audio
Sansou

Church Point, LA

#13887 May 11, 2015
getting even wrote:
Is there anyway we can post pictures and videos on here I want to expose the sheriff and a few of his deputies I have videos, pictures, text,and audio
Make copies and send them to channel 9 in Baton Rouge and any other news station in the area.
getting even

Opelousas, LA

#13888 May 12, 2015
Sansou wrote:
<quoted text>
Make copies and send them to channel 9 in Baton Rouge and any other news station in the area.
That was done already never seen anything about it
big nutts

Sunset, LA

#13889 May 23, 2015
put that shit on you tube then tell us how to find it
Justice

Spring, TX

#13891 Jul 15, 2015
getting even wrote:
send them to me rrsoodlands.com ;)
Justice

Spring, TX

#13892 Jul 15, 2015
getting even wrote:
<quoted text>
That was done already never seen anything about it
Sorry that is RRSWoodlands.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crowley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
notre dame of acadia parish acquires top linema... 22 hr The Truth 36
Celeste Davy Apr 20 LilJ 1
Officer Craig David Apr 12 Dr Coon 6
Beauty school Apr 10 Wondering 1
Crystal Grebinger (Aug '13) Mar '16 Angie 59
Jamie Lynn souileau Feb '16 Sunbaby123 1
Snack shack Feb '16 Idgaf 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Crowley Mortgages