First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wondering

Oberlin, LA

#1 Jul 26, 2013
Does anyone on this forum know God?
Joe Joe

Kinder, LA

#2 Jul 28, 2013
Wondering wrote:
Does anyone on this forum know God?
Thank goodness I do know God, my family has always kept me with God in our home.
Godless

United States

#3 Jul 28, 2013
No one knows god. Does he ever come down to save us? He'll no. We are alone on this planet and the sooner you realize that the better.
Thankful

Kinder, LA

#4 Jul 29, 2013
Godless wrote:
No one knows god. Does he ever come down to save us? He'll no. We are alone on this planet and the sooner you realize that the better.
Godless, you do know God and He loves you and He will never stop loving you because He is the reason you are on this planet. If you really did not believe in God you would not have responded to this comment. God LOVES you big big dear, no matter what you say right now. He is waiting for you. God Bless you.
cute chick

Cambridge, MA

#5 Jul 31, 2013
sorry but i dont believe in something that does not exist!!! its just all madeup all of it!!! like god told them to kill to get to the promisedland some god!!! so right there he saying killing is ok ! if ppl get in ur way just kill them. what a bunch of crock!!!
Thankful

Kinder, LA

#6 Jul 31, 2013
cute chick wrote:
sorry but i dont believe in something that does not exist!!! its just all madeup all of it!!! like god told them to kill to get to the promisedland some god!!! so right there he saying killing is ok ! if ppl get in ur way just kill them. what a bunch of crock!!!
Still smiling reading your comment. I will still have you in my prayers. You can't stop me. I just know you will see God, I have no doubt in my mind. I BELIEVE.
umm

Houston, TX

#7 Jul 31, 2013
I do not know
Always

Ville Platte, LA

#8 Aug 4, 2013
On this day and every other day, remember that God loves you and he did even before you were born. He placed your soul into your body and you were born of his love.
Affordable

Oberlin, LA

#9 Aug 19, 2013
You don't have to buy God's love, He gives it to you freely because He created you. The beautiful part of FAITH is believing without seeing. That is the beauty of God's love. The wonder of God's love is that no matter how much you say you don't believe in him or love him, He believes in you and will not turn from you because he loves you. You are God's creation and a display of His love for man.
FroDeaux

San Antonio, TX

#10 Aug 19, 2013
I know God. And he told me you were the village idiot.
Affordable

Oberlin, LA

#11 Aug 19, 2013
FroDeaux wrote:
I know God. And he told me you were the village idiot.
God loves you FroDeaux and you do not anger me, because I love God and forgiveness is in my heart for you and you have not hurt my feelings.. Just smile and everything will be just fine. God Bless you.
Life eats Life

United States

#12 Aug 19, 2013
Affordable wrote:
<quoted text>
God loves you FroDeaux and you do not anger me, because I love God and forgiveness is in my heart for you and you have not hurt my feelings.. Just smile and everything will be just fine. God Bless you.
Them where is god. Let him show himself.
What.... Nothing happened.... No lightning bolts.
Your prayers are a waste of time.
You need to believe in science.
Faithful

Oberlin, LA

#13 Aug 20, 2013
Life eats Life wrote:
<quoted text>
Them where is god. Let him show himself.
What.... Nothing happened.... No lightning bolts.
Your prayers are a waste of time.
You need to believe in science.
You are so funny. God is "your light bulb" in your life. God always was and always will be. Science does play an important place in our life. BUT, remember God was first and he created "science" so his creations could develop a growing life for us to me. God does not blame Science. It is his gift to humans. God Bless you and remember I am praying for you.
Life eats Life

Lafayette, LA

#14 Aug 20, 2013
Sounds like you've been listening to too much of Glenda Garbers BS!
Tracker

Oberlin, LA

#15 Aug 20, 2013
I believe in God and all He stands for in my life. God bless you and you will realize salvation I have no doubt in my mind.
Life eats Life

New Iberia, LA

#16 Aug 21, 2013
You have not proof of god so you have no god. You are living in a dream world.
Life eats Life

New Iberia, LA

#17 Aug 21, 2013
You know, people that spout all that god nonsense are the most likely to be hypocrites. You are dumb to believe in such outdated ideologies.

My evidence, all the tele evangelist that have robbed people thru the years. All the pedophilic priest who have ruing lives with their fornications. You are no different then the fortune tellers I see in Jackson square, or the fortunes I get at the Chinese buffet.

get a life.
Tracker

Oberlin, LA

#18 Aug 21, 2013
I do have a life and it is filled with love of God and I will continue to pray for your salvation and a way someday you will find our Lord in your life. And,know something, I will never stop praying for you and all of God's people, because I DO BELIEVE IN GOD.
GOD BLESS YOU AND YOURS.
Free Thinker

United States

#19 Aug 22, 2013
I'm glad to see that Iota has a few people that think for themselves, and not only brainwashed puppets! Man made up god. God did not make man!!!
Tracker

Elton, LA

#20 Aug 22, 2013
Free Thinker wrote:
I'm glad to see that Iota has a few people that think for themselves, and not only brainwashed puppets! Man made up god. God did not make man!!!
Free Thinker, God loves you and I pray for you everyday. God Bless you and keep you in his loving care.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crowley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Iota Wed Deplorable 14
Twins Brandi & Mandi (Jun '12) Jul 24 Poor poor doni 3
John Pomier Jul 21 Used 2
who did what to Fonk? (Sep '09) Jul 13 Missinform 6
notre dame of acadia parish acquires top linema... (Feb '16) Jul 4 Beast 111
what do u know about gregory vidrine? (Apr '11) Jul 4 Password 2
Best psychic in duson (Aug '11) Jul 3 Lilac St Cyr 22

Crowley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Crowley Mortgages