IHA Teachers Role Models

Crowley, LA

#1 Jun 24, 2012
So, we all know, those of us who are in the know, that the majority of teachers at IHS need to go. All my kid heard about in two classes the last couple of weeks of school was about how certain teachers were going on their own senior trip to party, drink etc. I didn't want to believe it was true but there they are, all over the internet. Those involved should be no surprise. Gonzales and Thompson showed up at graduation drunk a few years ago and all Gonzales does is gossip and drink. It's funny because she complains to the secretary about Thompson constantly. Did you really think Helen could keep her mouth shut? As for Parker, parents have been complaining about her since she got there because SHE CANNOT TEACH!!! It's time to wake up and cut the poison off of this tree. Don't think your kids are safe from their influence. All they do is gossip and bad mouth each other and the students they have been trusted to be a role model for, what a joke!!! Maybe if they spent more time teaching and less time planning trips and after school drink fests then our kids wouldn't be suffering.
Miss

Houston, TX

#2 Jun 25, 2012
Well you are no better. You are doing the same thing, bad mouth, say people names you just like they are. You could have keep your good kids home and teach them yourself. Oh but would you have been good maybe judge yourself before you judge others and talk about them. May the good Lord bless you and yours looks like you need it.
Iota mom

Crowley, LA

#3 Jun 25, 2012
Miss wrote:
Well you are no better. You are doing the same thing, bad mouth, say people names you just like they are. You could have keep your good kids home and teach them yourself. Oh but would you have been good maybe judge yourself before you judge others and talk about them. May the good Lord bless you and yours looks like you need it.
And as long as their are uneducated rednecks like you who sit back and do nothing about the problems they will never change!!!!
Miss

Houston, TX

#4 Jun 26, 2012
It so fun how people think they can say what they want about other people when they hide behind a fake name. You judged me as a uneducated redneck, Well you are once again wrong and had a good laugh at you calling me a redneck. Those teachers are gone and who cares where they went APSB let them go. I guess they didn't fight for their job to stay because of people like you who talk about teachers (all talk) and to make myself clear you don't know what I have done, who I have talk to and so on. IHS does have some good teachers. Our kids who want to be somebody work hard for the education and don't need help from people like you. Not to be ugly but you need to move on!!!!!! Iota High School will always be there no matter who's in charge. GO BULLDOGS!!!!!!!!!!
flip flop

United States

#5 Jul 6, 2012
Ok
Shady Acres Res

Opelousas, LA

#6 Jul 15, 2012
Iota sucks!!
meeeeeree

United States

#7 Apr 28, 2013
Shady Acres Res wrote:
Iota sucks!!
Screw you Iota rules
IotaAlum

Vacherie, LA

#8 May 2, 2013
Iota Mom is right. This has been going on for years. Regina is the head of everything like planning teacher drunk fests etc. and then Helen goes and tells everyone about it. Gonzales flirts with kids, doesn't teach, gossips all the time, etc. and gets away with it. When I was there Ms Thompson used to bad mouth her and most of the other teachers all the time and they bad mouthed her. They had a janitor named Sharon who stood in Regina's doorway all day and gossiped. We didn't do anything in class but talk about her daughter and cheer leading and how Ms. Souleau should not be running it. Gonzales hated her too. They lost every good teacher they had because of the idiot in the principal's office. Those who are left are just old biddies trying to be teenagers.
Tuls

Church Point, LA

#9 May 2, 2013
There go the hoe again, Iota Alum. We all no dat she can do to tings well. She getting olkd and her talk be old to.
whyuwannaknow

Youngsville, LA

#10 May 15, 2013
lmao at Tuls' Grammer. Thats hilarious.
Alum

Vacherie, LA

#11 May 21, 2013
Tuls wrote:
There go the hoe again, Iota Alum. We all no dat she can do to tings well. She getting olkd and her talk be old to.
You must have been taught by Broussard because you talk like her kids and she can't teach beyone K level, lol
Alum

Vacherie, LA

#12 May 21, 2013
IHA Teachers Role Models wrote:
So, we all know, those of us who are in the know, that the majority of teachers at IHS need to go. All my kid heard about in two classes the last couple of weeks of school was about how certain teachers were going on their own senior trip to party, drink etc. I didn't want to believe it was true but there they are, all over the internet. Those involved should be no surprise. Gonzales and Thompson showed up at graduation drunk a few years ago and all Gonzales does is gossip and drink. It's funny because she complains to the secretary about Thompson constantly. Did you really think Helen could keep her mouth shut? As for Parker, parents have been complaining about her since she got there because SHE CANNOT TEACH!!! It's time to wake up and cut the poison off of this tree. Don't think your kids are safe from their influence. All they do is gossip and bad mouth each other and the students they have been trusted to be a role model for, what a joke!!! Maybe if they spent more time teaching and less time planning trips and after school drink fests then our kids wouldn't be suffering.
You are so right!!!! Helen tells it all honey, even about hiding Gonzales bills from her husband.
Tuls

Oberlin, LA

#13 May 21, 2013
Well, well, well, you Hoe, Iota Alum. NEVER HERD OF A PERFECT hOE. mABE YOU TINK YOU SEW PURE. wE ALL NO THAT YOU CHET ON YO MAN. nOW, HE GONA no BECAUSE Tuls ben steped on ennuf. Maybe you be sued for dem bad words you cuz people bout. Will get you pole, red light and costoms. maybe get you underware to cause you dont need dem. See you on you favorite corner.
EuniceTeach

Vacherie, LA

#14 May 21, 2013
Tuls wrote:
Well, well, well, you Hoe, Iota Alum. NEVER HERD OF A PERFECT hOE. mABE YOU TINK YOU SEW PURE. wE ALL NO THAT YOU CHET ON YO MAN. nOW, HE GONA no BECAUSE Tuls ben steped on ennuf. Maybe you be sued for dem bad words you cuz people bout. Will get you pole, red light and costoms. maybe get you underware to cause you dont need dem. See you on you favorite corner.
Oh my God!! Where did you go to school?? Or did you?
TULS

Ville Platte, LA

#15 May 23, 2013
Learnt inglish fron cild mowlester at Eunice high.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crowley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Public housing snitch 18 hr Chica 1
iota high football team!!!! 18 hr Chica 4
Damon Broussard (Dec '13) Oct 19 Jimmy 10
Chief Daigle (Jan '17) Oct 18 Damon 42
Iota Police Chief Candidates Oct 18 Damon 9
Iota Oct 18 CHIEF DAMON 49
Police Oct 18 CHIEF DAMON 15

Crowley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance