High School Girls Fighting

Posted in the Crowell Forum

Chacha

United States

#1 Nov 7, 2012
I heard something about a fight at the courthouse and the girl that started got off! What's up with that?
Told ya

United States

#2 Nov 7, 2012
Duh the one that got off is Marthas suppliers daughter. That's a no brainer!
Chacha

United States

#3 Nov 7, 2012
Wow! Then I heard that there were adults there watching the whole thing. They should be ashamed of them selves.
Whatsup

Wichita Falls, TX

#4 Nov 7, 2012
OH my goodness!!! What'll be next.
jo daddy

Graham, TX

#5 Nov 8, 2012
Street dogs always act like street dogs.
hmm

Addison, TX

#6 Nov 8, 2012
I think the girl that got her butt kicked deserved it she a hoe in quanah anywayz look at her mother and father must run in the family espically her daddy how many girl did jason screw in that mustng he had why he was married ha gross
Chacha

United States

#7 Nov 8, 2012
hmm wrote:
I think the girl that got her butt kicked deserved it she a hoe in quanah anywayz look at her mother and father must run in the family espically her daddy how many girl did jason screw in that mustng he had why he was married ha gross

Really? The other girl gas a baby! How old is she???
jo daddy

Wichita Falls, TX

#8 Nov 8, 2012
Chacha wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? The other girl gas a baby! How old is she???
It doesn't matter in Quanah how old they are. Street dogs turn out whelps no faster than a Quanah wench.
Chacha

United States

#9 Nov 11, 2012
I think the girl that got away with it should have gone to jail and got her daughter taken away because her daughter is going to be the exact same way.
Seriously

Fort Worth, TX

#10 Nov 19, 2012
hmm wrote:
I am that girl's mother. Why should people look at me? What have I done to anyone in this town that would justify my daughter being physically harmed. I am not perfect, but i do not go around starting problems, rumors, or fights. I absolutely love this town and feel blessed to be a part of such an awesome community. What happened at the courthouse that night was horrible and both girls have suffered consequences. They have since then made up and remain friends. I dont understand what i have done to u to make u say such hateful things about me, but i apologize. I must clear up one thing tho, what jason did in his mustang was after he an i were divorced. He did not own that car while we were married. Again, if i have done anything to offend you or anyone close to you, i am very sorry. Please dont make my children suffer for mistakes her father and i have made in the past.
Fyi

United States

#11 Nov 20, 2012
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
I am that girl's mother. Why should people look at me? What have I done to anyone in this town that would justify my daughter being physically harmed. I am not perfect, but i do not go around starting problems, rumors, or fights. I absolutely love this town and feel blessed to be a part of such an awesome community. What happened at the courthouse that night was horrible and both girls have suffered consequences. They have since then made up and remain friends. I dont understand what i have done to u to make u say such hateful things about me, but i apologize. I must clear up one thing tho, what jason did in his mustang was after he an i were divorced. He did not own that car while we were married. Again, if i have done anything to offend you or anyone close to you, i am very sorry. Please dont make my children suffer for mistakes her father and i have made in the past.
I'm just going to point out one thing you brought up in all this bs you posted. All that has to be done to have these two faced, in bred, morons who call Quanah home is have your name brought up. Yes that's it. That is all it takes. My best advice is move away before they suck you into their depressing world. Believe me it worked for me.
get the facts

Van Nuys, CA

#12 Nov 20, 2012
post #2 says it all
Cletus

Sevierville, TN

#13 Nov 21, 2012
get the facts wrote:
post #2 says it all
If you've moved away then quit posting your bs on here. Go away and keep your nose out of it.
Tyson Marsh

United States

#14 Nov 22, 2012
Whoever thinks they have the right to say something about my family let ne know you little immature idiots. Sincerely Tyson Marsh. And believe me I will make sure something happens to you one way or another.
get the facts

Van Nuys, CA

#15 Nov 22, 2012
oooooh,you so scary
lame
Cletus

Sevierville, TN

#16 Nov 22, 2012
Tyson Marsh wrote:
Whoever thinks they have the right to say something about my family let ne know you little immature idiots. Sincerely Tyson Marsh. And believe me I will make sure something happens to you one way or another.
Bring it on you worthless wench.
Mom

United States

#17 Nov 22, 2012
Tyson Marsh wrote:
Tyson, you are way better than this. As long as we all know the truth, nothing else matters. We live in a small town and unfortunately drama is high on some of the residents priority list. As long as we don't play along, we will always come out on top. People talk and there is not a thing we can do about it other than simply ignore it. So do not reply to those who are trying to push your buttons. They are just trying to bring you down to their level.
eyes open

Graham, TX

#18 Nov 22, 2012
I see some good here.Step back and look.These girls stood up face to face.They didnt get on there computer and hide behind a fake name,talk about each others parents.Shows there not cowards.Theve also put it behind them.Sounds like these so called bad parents have been raising there kids to be better than those who share the town.Thats a fact.
ASHLEY GRAVES

Quanah, TX

#19 Nov 26, 2012
Rumors are nothing but trouble and they can cause death so what yall need to do is quit spreading it and listen to what Tyson and his mom is trying to tell ya
Anonymous

Quanah, TX

#20 Nov 29, 2012
Leave it alone seriously,Not everyone is involved with this. Shut up and leave it alone. I got Tyson's back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crowell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
west to go shell station 3 hr Texas girl 1
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 4 hr Fossilfarts 677
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 9 hr Manny 535
murders from 1990's (Mar '07) Wed liltex 68
Domingo Vasquez (Oct '10) Wed Cartelkidd 7
Shannon Dodson Wed Cartelkidd 15
truth in its purest form Oct 22 ZANAH 6
Crowell Dating
Find my Match

Crowell Jobs

Crowell People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Crowell News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Crowell