If you cops could arrest Etta you wou...
Warrior Woman

Crowell, TX

#41 Apr 24, 2010
Etta you need to stop being a narc.
ettas a bad mamma jamma

Quanah, TX

#42 Apr 24, 2010
if shes such a snitch why isnt any drug arrest being made.cuz they aints no drugs in the Q.not even at my boy randys crib.etta is a cool mo fo so yall can go screw ya selves.
Why is it

Chesterfield, MO

#43 Apr 25, 2010
Why is it that since Etta got on here and said something no one is saying anything now? Is it cause like the police people are scared? I think that is pretty funny that she shut everyone up.
Jessica Justice

United States

#44 Apr 25, 2010
Etta needs to join the police force

Since: Mar 10

Quanah Texas

#45 Apr 25, 2010
Why is it wrote:
Why is it that since Etta got on here and said something no one is saying anything now? Is it cause like the police people are scared? I think that is pretty funny that she shut everyone up.
It didn't shut me up I just said all I had to say. I don't think it is funny that people are bashing Etta. She is a pretty nice person.

Quanah Texas

#46 Apr 25, 2010
ettas a bad mamma jamma wrote:
if shes such a snitch why isnt any drug arrest being made.cuz they aints no drugs in the Q.not even at my boy randys crib.etta is a cool mo fo so yall can go screw ya selves.
You are wrong, there are drugs in Quanah. I don't know if it is as bad as people say but there has been drugs here since I was a kid. I don't like it and it needs to be gone. It is worse than it was when I was a kid I do know that much. I don't know for a fact that Etta is involved with the drug dealing and I wouldn't say that about anyone unless I have seen it with my own eyes. No one should spread gossip. Not only does it hurt peoples feelings but I can get innocent people in trouble.
Why is it

Chesterfield, MO

#47 Apr 25, 2010
Robbin Ritchie wrote:
<quoted text> It didn't shut me up I just said all I had to say. I don't think it is funny that people are bashing Etta. She is a pretty nice person.
I was mainly talking about the trash talkers Robbin!
No Mercy

Vernon, TX

#48 Apr 25, 2010
I am still here.Just thought you idiots would have enough sense to read what she wrote and know she was high on something. I guess you didn't.Robbin are you in on it with her? Why would you take up for her? She is not a nice person. She lets other people raise her kids. she don't have a job. She is a parasite living off other people. You are all so stupid. I give up on you. You don't want to get rid of drugs. When you say that you lie. She ruined my boy's life, You got kids Robbin, I would have thought you would want to stop drugs but you just want to be everyone's friend. Mr Cumming is dead so he can't tell you about Etta. She had him too scared to talk. Wake up and smell the coffee. I am through with you all and this column.
Jessica Justice

United States

#49 Apr 25, 2010
arrest her

Quanah Texas

#50 Apr 25, 2010
No Mercy wrote:
I am still here.Just thought you idiots would have enough sense to read what she wrote and know she was high on something. I guess you didn't.Robbin are you in on it with her? Why would you take up for her? She is not a nice person. She lets other people raise her kids. she don't have a job. She is a parasite living off other people. You are all so stupid. I give up on you. You don't want to get rid of drugs. When you say that you lie. She ruined my boy's life, You got kids Robbin, I would have thought you would want to stop drugs but you just want to be everyone's friend. Mr Cumming is dead so he can't tell you about Etta. She had him too scared to talk. Wake up and smell the coffee. I am through with you all and this column.
No I'm not in on it with her, if she is in on anything. I just don't like to see anyone bashed on. I have had it done to me and it doesn't feel very good. The few times I've seen her she was always nice to me, so I have no reason to hate her. I may hate what she does but you aren't supposed to hate or judge anyone. Yes I have kids and if you had read the first thing I posted you would know what happened to my 11 year old. I also know Etta's daughter, she is the same age as my daughter. She's a pretty good kid from what I know of her. I do want drugs gone from this town, if it was possible the whole world. If I had my way this world would be perfect but it will never be that way and I don't think we will ever get drugs out of Quanah completely. It would sure be nice but we have to be realistic too. If it isn't illegal the is always prescription drugs. So you see if it isn't one thing it's another. But you can't blame all of the drugs in town on her.
more drug houses needed

Quanah, TX

#51 Apr 25, 2010
i was raised in a drug house and noone ever tried to save me.i was constantly being DRUG into the house to get a spanking.i was always DRUG to weddings funerals and other get togethers that i wasnt interested in.if i was disrespectful to any adult i would be DRUG back into the house for a spanking.if i said a bad word i would be DRUG to the sink to wash my mouth out.i was always being DRUG to some down on luck neighbors house to mow or chop wood or pull weeds.if i ever accepted so much as a dime for pay i would be DRUG back into the house for a spanking .sometimes i would be DRUG by the ear.com e to think about it in my later years.IM PROUD TO BE FROM A DRUG HOUSE.
godfather

Sunset, TX

#52 Apr 26, 2010
Love the humor. Better to laugh to keep from crying. LOL. I was raised in a drug house and continue to live in one. I continuously "drug" my husband from room to room.
Drug dealers be sorry

Peaster, TX

#53 Apr 26, 2010
We definitely need to work on the drug problem. Well, I guess you could say that as a society we have been working on it for decades. It hasn't worked out too well, and we will never get rid of them. But we have to keep trying.

Someone above said that a drug dealer ruined their child's life. I am sorry if someone's child got mixed up in drugs, and I am sorry if their life got ruined by drugs. But that was NOT the drug dealers fault. It was the person that took the drugs fault. Come on, let's take a little responsibility for our actions. No one FORCES someone else to take drugs. If you do it, you do it of your own free will.
Louisiana bound

Tickfaw, LA

#54 Apr 28, 2010
Ok i don't live there but my mother was born and raised there. i live in Louisiana and i doubt that ya'll have have the problem we do with drugs. the best thing for ya'll to do is for every one to get together and do it yourself. there is such a thing called nebiorhood watch and crime stoppers. if the police are doing nothing then you as a person, parent,what ever your concern is have the right to do something. i mean if there isn't enough people on the police force iam sure there should be enough people that want to help i mean all these people that want to say spmething about it should stand up.

Quanah Texas

#55 Apr 28, 2010
Louisiana bound wrote:
Ok i don't live there but my mother was born and raised there. i live in Louisiana and i doubt that ya'll have have the problem we do with drugs. the best thing for ya'll to do is for every one to get together and do it yourself. there is such a thing called nebiorhood watch and crime stoppers. if the police are doing nothing then you as a person, parent,what ever your concern is have the right to do something. i mean if there isn't enough people on the police force iam sure there should be enough people that want to help i mean all these people that want to say spmething about it should stand up.
We have started a community action group. There is a whole thread about it. the next meeting is scheduled for May 6th at 6:30 pm at the first christian church.
Etta is the informant

Melissa, TX

#56 May 3, 2010
Etta is the local informant. Problem is she is usually the main one involved but she's willing to tell you what you want to hear to keep her out of trouble.
got meth shop hardeman co wrote:
<quoted text>you are an idiot.a drug informant cost as little as twenty dollars.have the informant to buy dope,get a warrant in as little as twenty minutes,kick the door in and seize the money that you have already wrote the serial numbers down before the transaction.truth be known you are the wife or brother of one of these idiot lawmen and thats why you are so adament on supporting them.no,a real policeman job in a county is not to make revenue but inforce laws.thank you for pointing out that hardeman co. works a little different than others.
Temeca

United States

#57 Jun 25, 2010
leaf my aunt aling
Quanah kid

Vernon, TX

#58 Jun 25, 2010
If you are kin to Etta, I noticed Robin is Etta's friend. You all would have lots to talk about.
Temeca

United States

#59 Jul 9, 2010
robin and etta
Serrano Red

United States

#60 Jun 28, 2013
ETTA wrote:
<quoted text> NO IM THE SO CALLED MANLY WOMAN THATS NOT PUTTING UP WITH BULSHIT U CAN BLAME ME FOR WAT B REAL NOT SHIT B HONEST NOT SHIT DONT BELIEVE ME BOW YOUR HEAD AND ASK CHRIST HE SAID THE ONE THAT HAS NOT CAN CAST THE FIRST STONE RIGHT AND DONT LET ME TELL U BUSINESS JESSICA OH THE REAL THUTH HURTS LIKE HELL
etta have you straightened up or are you still a criminal

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crowell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joe Manuel May 25 Tanner B 7
Tanner B May 25 Tanner B 4
Fraud May 21 whoseonfirst 3
Drama in Quanah (Feb '12) May 20 I know 11
unm (Apr '14) May 19 Mr_donttellnobody09 129
truth in its purest form (Oct '14) May 18 Lil meek 7
Speaking of Sheriff qualifications May 17 John Henry Holliday 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Crowell Mortgages