Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Comments (Page 773)

Showing posts 15,441 - 15,460 of20,378
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
it works

Little Elm, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

it worked mr tesd lol good test tho
Hmmm

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Test
hmmm

Little Elm, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

people have no life on this sit
maxpane

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

oh no!

“I don't believe in mathematics”

Since: Aug 08

De Leon, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Someone needs to test for life.

Since: Jan 11

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Hezekiah wrote:
Someone needs to test for life.
Its big brother watching for our response!

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry Fed, but three's a crowd.:)
You're right, you'd just come between Waco and I anyway... it's awful nice of you to opt out like that.
tesd

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

test
Voice of Reason

Massapequa, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Hezekiah wrote:
<quoted text>
Wipe away your tears, poor little blubbering Teabagger. Just accept that you're too stupid to ever figure it out.
chew on this girly-man Liberal:

OBAMA started his term looking for a reason to repeal the 2nd amendment....: Then Newtown happens and the 2nd amendment should be repealed or altered and average law abiding citizens are turned into criminals.

How about this...In Newtown, 19 of 20 children killed were white. In Chicago, the children who are gunned down are mostly black....Not so funny thing is that the media silent about Chicago violence...... Are they racist?

I think it's a travesty that the governing class of this country will not speak about the truth of what liberal and progressive policies have done to America.... Case in point CHICAGO... toughest gun laws in the USA !!

Chicago: 62 Children murdered and 446 school age children shot last year with strongest gun laws in country Ė And the media is silent again I ask WHY?

Maybe this will offer some explanation of the reason:

By Clash Daily / 19 December 2012 /
The cesspool known as Chicago probably has the toughest gun laws in the country, yet despite all the shootings, murders, and bloodshed, you never hear a peep about this from the corrupt state run media. In Chicago, there have been 446 school age children shot in leftist utopia run by Rahm Emanuel and that produced Obama, Jesse Jackson, Louis Farrakhan, etc. 62 school aged children have actually been killed by crazed nuts in Chicago so far this year. So why isnít this news worthy? Is it because it would embarrass those anti second amendment nuts who brag about Chicagoís tough gun laws? Is it because most of the kids who were shot and killed were minorities? Or is it because the corrupt media doesnít want to show Chicago in a bad light?
why isnít this news worthy?
The leadership in Illinois
President: Barack Hussein Obama
Senator: Dick Durbin
House Representative: Jesse Jackson Jr.
Governor: Pat Quinn
House leader: Mike Madigan
Atty. Gen.: Lisa Madigan (daughter of Mike)
Mayor: Rahm Emanuel

Chicago school system rated one of the worst in the country.
State pension fund $78 Billion in debt, worst in country.
Cook County ( Chicago ) sales tax 10.25%- highest in country.
A culture of corruption that would make a Louisiana politician blush with envy.

We all want to have live in and raise our family in a safe and nurturing environment, but where are these to be found? Recently CQ- Press released their annual survey of the safest and most dangerous states. There were some surprises on the list, in both categories. City-Data.com also released their safest cities in the US and it is interesting to match up the city listings with the state listings. For instance, Massachusetts had the most cities in the safest top 20 with 8, but did not rank in the top ten safest states. New York posted 6 of the top 20 safest cities but it too missed the top ten in safest states. Pennsylvania was the only other state with multiple safe cities (2) and they too missed the top ten.

For the most part the safest states where grouped in the Northeast and the Midwest. In overall crime rates based on per capita information, the safest states in which to live are;

1. New Hampshire 2. Maine 3. North Dakota 4. Vermont 5. South Dakota 6. Wyoming 7. Montana 8.Iowa 9. Idaho 10. Wisconsin

NY is #50. Too bad mr Cuomo, you can't become #57 as only President Obama thinks there are 57 states.

The most dangerous state to live in based on crime per capita is Nevada

Currently the FBI stats show we are at a 37 low for violent crimes and at a 45 year low for homicides while the ATF and the NSSF data indicate that the US is at an all time high for gun ownership.
Even the FBI concludes more guns safer state.
tesd

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

test
LuLu

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right, you'd just come between Waco and I anyway... it's awful nice of you to opt out like that.
I promise your to the curb!
It works

Victoria, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

tesd wrote:
test
lmfao mrs USA

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

LuLu wrote:
<quoted text>I promise your to the curb!
I sure hope you are not Waco's girlfriend... illiterate that you are.

De Leon, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Voice of Reason wrote:
Even the FBI concludes more guns safer state.
The percentage of people who own guns has been decreasing. That fact weakens your statistical argument that more guns makes us safer.
oilfield work

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Go get breakfast.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Hezekiah wrote:
<quoted text>
The percentage of people who own guns has been decreasing. That fact weakens your statistical argument that more guns makes us safer.
So, where did you dig up this so-called fact?. Out of your anal orifice like everything else that you post?.

De Leon, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
So, where did you dig up this so-called fact?. Out of your anal orifice like everything else that you post?.
You know, Gallup polls and other surveys. You should learn how to use google, Deviant.

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/politics/2012/...
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Hezekiah wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, Gallup polls and other surveys. You should learn how to use google, Deviant.
http://www.theatlanticwire.com/politics/2012/...
----------
"18 percentage points: Amount the share of households who own guns decreased from 1973 to 2010. Three decades ago, 50 percent of households owned guns, in 2010, just 32 percent do,, according to University of Chicago's National Opinion Research Center."
----------

So an obscure research center in the heart of Chitcago where the nations strictest gun laws are, conducts accurate "opinions" about gun ownership
now and you leftists accept them as "facts"?. It's my turn to laugh now,
Hezeturd. LOLOL

De Leon, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
----------
"18 percentage points: Amount the share of households who own guns decreased from 1973 to 2010. Three decades ago, 50 percent of households owned guns, in 2010, just 32 percent do,, according to University of Chicago's National Opinion Research Center."
----------
So an obscure research center in the heart of Chitcago where the nations strictest gun laws are, conducts accurate "opinions" about gun ownership
now and you leftists accept them as "facts"?. It's my turn to laugh now,
Hezeturd. LOLOL
Poor little Deviant. You need to move to Idaho and seek refuge with a militia. You can hole up in a bunker with your squirrel gun and wait for the drones to attack.
dam again

Denton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, what did you expect... this is a public forum and they are usually soap operas.
There will always be people who disagree with you, think you are an idiot and call you names... but then there are always a few nice people to.
The secret is to just let the nastiness roll off you like water off a ducks back.
Most people can't handle truth.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 15,441 - 15,460 of20,378
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Crowell Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Crowell People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance