First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lady liberty

Quanah, TX

#21 Apr 30, 2013
Serrano Red wrote:
We can not allow that amnesty to pass. We have enough illegals here already
give me your tired,your poor,your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,the wretched refuse of your teeming shore.send these,the homeless tempest tossed,to me:i lift my lamp beside the golden door.
did they run out of room before they put in the addage "except mexicans" or are you just an idiot.
you or me neither one has ever met anyone whose entire blood line originated within the bounderies of north america so i am asking you to please shut the fuck up.
Serrano Red

United States

#24 May 3, 2013
lady liberty wrote:
<quoted text>give me your tired,your poor,your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,the wretched refuse of your teeming shore.send these,the homeless tempest tossed,to me:i lift my lamp beside the golden door.
did they run out of room before they put in the addage "except mexicans" or are you just an idiot.
you or me neither one has ever met anyone whose entire blood line originated within the bounderies of north america so i am asking you to please shut the fuck up.
drop the burrito get off the couch get a job and get off welfare fat ass
lady liberty

Quanah, TX

#25 May 3, 2013
if they got a job then you would be the first to say theyre taking your jobs.lol

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#26 May 4, 2013
gang of 8 has put in loophole that even forgive all crimes and well as a way out of paying back taxes,they say they are trying to fix it. funny as long as they wasted on it it would seem to be profected. comes down to nothing but rewards for those here illegally and calling in more giving about 33 million green cards within the next decade,oh and sets room for the next invasion to do it all over again.
SurviveAndHunt

Graham, TX

#27 May 5, 2013
I have a friend who owns a twenty six thousand acre Ranch property close to the border with about fourteen miles of it on the Rio Grand Texas Mexican border.I have visited his place.You would not believe the human tracks all over the land.He said ha has ran across human carcus remains on numerous ocasions.It was the evening of October forth that I really got to help a rancher protect his ranch.He showed me an arsonal of what he called (Less Leathal) weapons.Everything from High power paintball guns to rubber bullets to slingshots.So we gathered a five thousand jug of paint balls from the deepfreezer and set out with a thermal camera borrowed from the local volenteer fire dept.We got set up at midnight laying out.I had never used a thermal camera.It builds a picture with levels of heat.Very cool stuff.Not long after one we spoted two groups of ten or so in each.My friend was excited.He hadnt been able to spot any illegals in a month.We watched as one group was headed right for us.It was dark with no moon.We could see them clearly and they had no ideal we were there.One of them walked 10 yards from us and let me tell ya.Judging from the sound he made when it hit him the less leathal rounds make you wish it was real ammo.I would rather die.lol.We chased them into a scatter.They were running all directions.The slower ones got it bad.When we got back to the house I realized what I had said in the beginning of this story was wrong.I didnt help a rancher protect his ranch.I as an American protected America.Each one of the ones we ran back would have cost an est.$11,000 a year.Sure the other group got past.It was the fact that the ones that were ran back were now terrified of America.
Serrano Red

United States

#28 May 5, 2013
SurviveAndHunt wrote:
I have a friend who owns a twenty six thousand acre Ranch property close to the border with about fourteen miles of it on the Rio Grand Texas Mexican border.I have visited his place.You would not believe the human tracks all over the land.He said ha has ran across human carcus remains on numerous ocasions.It was the evening of October forth that I really got to help a rancher protect his ranch.He showed me an arsonal of what he called (Less Leathal) weapons.Everything from High power paintball guns to rubber bullets to slingshots.So we gathered a five thousand jug of paint balls from the deepfreezer and set out with a thermal camera borrowed from the local volenteer fire dept.We got set up at midnight laying out.I had never used a thermal camera.It builds a picture with levels of heat.Very cool stuff.Not long after one we spoted two groups of ten or so in each.My friend was excited.He hadnt been able to spot any illegals in a month.We watched as one group was headed right for us.It was dark with no moon.We could see them clearly and they had no ideal we were there.One of them walked 10 yards from us and let me tell ya.Judging from the sound he made when it hit him the less leathal rounds make you wish it was real ammo.I would rather die.lol.We chased them into a scatter.They were running all directions.The slower ones got it bad.When we got back to the house I realized what I had said in the beginning of this story was wrong.I didnt help a rancher protect his ranch.I as an American protected America.Each one of the ones we ran back would have cost an est.$11,000 a year.Sure the other group got past.It was the fact that the ones that were ran back were now terrified of America.
I wish I could have been thereI think our government nees to use real bullets

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#29 May 5, 2013
SurviveAndHunt wrote:
I have a friend who owns a twenty six thousand acre Ranch property close to the border with about fourteen miles of it on the Rio Grand Texas Mexican border.I have visited his place.You would not believe the human tracks all over the land.He said ha has ran across human carcus remains on numerous ocasions.It was the evening of October forth that I really got to help a rancher protect his ranch.He showed me an arsonal of what he called (Less Leathal) weapons.Everything from High power paintball guns to rubber bullets to slingshots.So we gathered a five thousand jug of paint balls from the deepfreezer and set out with a thermal camera borrowed from the local volenteer fire dept.We got set up at midnight laying out.I had never used a thermal camera.It builds a picture with levels of heat.Very cool stuff.Not long after one we spoted two groups of ten or so in each.My friend was excited.He hadnt been able to spot any illegals in a month.We watched as one group was headed right for us.It was dark with no moon.We could see them clearly and they had no ideal we were there.One of them walked 10 yards from us and let me tell ya.Judging from the sound he made when it hit him the less leathal rounds make you wish it was real ammo.I would rather die.lol.We chased them into a scatter.They were running all directions.The slower ones got it bad.When we got back to the house I realized what I had said in the beginning of this story was wrong.I didnt help a rancher protect his ranch.I as an American protected America.Each one of the ones we ran back would have cost an est.$11,000 a year.Sure the other group got past.It was the fact that the ones that were ran back were now terrified of America.
you guys will be lucky if you are not sued. those folks seem to have more rights that property owning citizens. a guy in arizona is getting sued just for holding them at gun point for border patrol.
that does sound fun though,have you guys thought of setting up a feeder and watering hole like for hunting pigs or deer?
lady liberty

Quanah, TX

#30 May 5, 2013
SurviveAndHunt wrote:
I have a friend who owns a twenty six thousand acre Ranch property close to the border with about fourteen miles of it on the Rio Grand Texas Mexican border.I have visited his place.You would not believe the human tracks all over the land.He said ha has ran across human carcus remains on numerous ocasions.It was the evening of October forth that I really got to help a rancher protect his ranch.He showed me an arsonal of what he called (Less Leathal) weapons.Everything from High power paintball guns to rubber bullets to slingshots.So we gathered a five thousand jug of paint balls from the deepfreezer and set out with a thermal camera borrowed from the local volenteer fire dept.We got set up at midnight laying out.I had never used a thermal camera.It builds a picture with levels of heat.Very cool stuff.Not long after one we spoted two groups of ten or so in each.My friend was excited.He hadnt been able to spot any illegals in a month.We watched as one group was headed right for us.It was dark with no moon.We could see them clearly and they had no ideal we were there.One of them walked 10 yards from us and let me tell ya.Judging from the sound he made when it hit him the less leathal rounds make you wish it was real ammo.I would rather die.lol.We chased them into a scatter.They were running all directions.The slower ones got it bad.When we got back to the house I realized what I had said in the beginning of this story was wrong.I didnt help a rancher protect his ranch.I as an American protected America.Each one of the ones we ran back would have cost an est.$11,000 a year.Sure the other group got past.It was the fact that the ones that were ran back were now terrified of America.
unbelievable.i hope someday you have to answer for your hatred of your fellow man different color or not.when your dumbass was under the impression that you were doing america this great big favor did you ever consider that you may have seperated children from adults or anyone from there water supply?
i hate to see the cartels crossing the border but if they have to i wish it would have been the same time your dumbass was out there shooting paintballs.casualties suck but it wouldnt hurt america to lose a few like yourself.
lady liberty

Quanah, TX

#31 May 5, 2013
tomin cali wrote:
<quoted text>
you guys will be lucky if you are not sued. those folks seem to have more rights that property owning citizens. a guy in arizona is getting sued just for holding them at gun point for border patrol.
that does sound fun though,have you guys thought of setting up a feeder and watering hole like for hunting pigs or deer?
did you know that many americans set up watering stations for illegals to help them on their journey.most of those want the illegals to quit coming across like that but the humanitarian in them knows that they have to assist their fellow man because that is what the good book says to do.you can have an opinion without being an idiot.
Serrano Red

United States

#32 May 5, 2013
lady liberty wrote:
<quoted text>did you know that many americans set up watering stations for illegals to help them on their journey.most of those want the illegals to quit coming across like that but the humanitarian in them knows that they have to assist their fellow man because that is what the good book says to do.you can have an opinion without being an idiot.
they need to stay in mexihole they are breaking the law do you not understand
they have no right to be here can't you people get it why don't you try to sneak into mexico you want get a ride in a border patrol truck a free meal medical care or a bed to sleep in
Serrano Red

United States

#33 May 5, 2013
lady liberty wrote:
<quoted text>did you know that many americans set up watering stations for illegals to help them on their journey.most of those want the illegals to quit coming across like that but the humanitarian in them knows that they have to assist their fellow man because that is what the good book says to do.you can have an opinion without being an idiot.
why don't we rent a bunch of trucks and go to mexico and pick the trash up and rent em all a house and buy em groceries

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#34 May 5, 2013
lady liberty wrote:
<quoted text>did you know that many americans set up watering stations for illegals to help them on their journey.most of those want the illegals to quit coming across like that but the humanitarian in them knows that they have to assist their fellow man because that is what the good book says to do.you can have an opinion without being an idiot.
yes i know folks do that,too bad they do not put drug them at those watering stations so they can be caught easier.

if you came home and found guys inside your house robbing you would you pay them and feed them or even let them have your house?

that is all helping illegal aliens in any way is doing. first off they are criminals,who know they are not to come here illegally,after that every single thing they do while here is a crime.

i know they are human, all criminals are does mean we should help them on with their crime.whatever happens to them is all their own doing,if they was honest good descent folks they would not be breaking in now would they?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#35 May 5, 2013
Serrano Red wrote:
<quoted text>
they need to stay in mexihole they are breaking the law do you not understand
they have no right to be here can't you people get it why don't you try to sneak into mexico you want get a ride in a border patrol truck a free meal medical care or a bed to sleep in
how about going to mexico legally and join a protest and see how fast you are thrown out of that country, here we make the mistake of letting them have a say.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#36 May 5, 2013
lady liberty, i see you brought up color,i did not see where the poster about the paintballs said anything about color. does that say you think only those of your chosen color should be left alone and allowed to rob Americans citizens?
Serrano Red

United States

#37 May 5, 2013
tomin cali wrote:
<quoted text>
how about going to mexico legally and join a protest and see how fast you are thrown out of that country, here we make the mistake of letting them have a say.
thats right

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crowell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brandi burlingame (day) Aug 23 Truth 1
Cheyenne halliday Aug 21 real talk 18
Shout out to all stepdads and stepmoms out ther... Aug 21 kkk 20
It's really this simple... (May '15) Aug 16 Get them out 39
Drew callaway murder trial Aug 15 Tit for tat 24
Looking for an old friend Aug 15 Friend 1
Vernon Trading Post (Nov '13) Aug 13 Just saying truth... 26

Crowell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Crowell Mortgages