drunks and drug dealers

drunks and drug dealers

Posted in the Crowell Forum

dont no

Rowlett, TX

#1 Feb 7, 2013
who is all the ones using and dealing drugs and the drunks so I can stay away from and what place of business do I need to stay away from im new in town
duh

Wichita Falls, TX

#2 Feb 7, 2013
if you are new the town why didnt you check out this place before you moved here all i can say is go mexico or east texas
Information

United States

#3 Feb 7, 2013
That's the whole town everyone here either does drugs, sell them, drink, or talk shit so u came to the wrong town'n
dont no

United States

#4 Feb 8, 2013
didn't no until I move here
i no

Van Nuys, CA

#5 Feb 16, 2013
peek out your window and whoever you see stay away from them.whoever you see in the store stay away from them.whoever you see anywhere in this town stay away from them.if you see a out of state tag on a car then they are ok
Cletus

Wichita Falls, TX

#6 Feb 18, 2013
Sounds like you should move back to the hole you crawled out of. Either that or go back to school and learn to spell.
Cletus

Longview, TX

#7 Apr 2, 2013
i'm gay so I don't do drugs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crowell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 7 hr Farting 902
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 19 hr Farters 742
287 diesel rip off service Mon Leroy 13
Quanah city pool Mon Heather parent o... 11
howard pittman (Jul '14) Jun 28 Who 42
Allsups has gone ghetto Jun 28 Agree needs change 6
Stop your bull crap Jun 26 Toni 1
More from around the web

Crowell People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Crowell Mortgages