United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2011

Judged:

what's the matter with the hospital directors? How many times does this so called doctor have to break the law before this board of directors will say thats enough? someone needs to be accountable. Two times of the same drug problems should be enough.
Fact Is

Wichita Falls, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2011

medic wrote:
what's the matter with the hospital directors? How many times does this so called doctor have to break the law before this board of directors will say thats enough? someone needs to be accountable. Two times of the same drug problems should be enough.
You may be right , but the fact remains he is better than several of the other dr's they have had.
Including Dr. Fisher who covered in our E.R. until he was too old to literally take a phone call. For that they should all fall. I refuse to get sick and see that other quack pot Ahmed.
sam

Graham, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2012

Judged:

as long as he has a license he has a job and it's the state that lets him keep it.
Be dang

Wichita Falls, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2012

I will crawl out of this town before I let Ahmed practice medicine on me or any of my family.
If DR Glidden is not in I would not call an ambulance if I was flat lined.
Patient

Fletcher, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

Judged:

I drive all the way from Vernon to see Glidden. He has been nothing less than a great doctor for my family. I appreciate the fact that he provides personal care. I do not feel I am being herded like a cow. It can take 2 weeks to see a doctor in Vernon. How many doctors these days give a crap enough to call daily to see how you are doing personally ??? We all have our demons. If you do not like him, then do not go see him.
really

Wichita Falls, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

Judged:

Patient wrote:
I drive all the way from Vernon to see Glidden. He has been nothing less than a great doctor for my family. I appreciate the fact that he provides personal care. I do not feel I am being herded like a cow. It can take 2 weeks to see a doctor in Vernon. How many doctors these days give a crap enough to call daily to see how you are doing personally ??? We all have our demons. If you do not like him, then do not go see him.
I totally agree. I have been seeing Dr Glidden for years and have no complaints.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

I agree with the person that said as long as the doc has a license, he has a job. His patients are very loyal. That means he makes money for the hospital.
HOLYPANCAKE

Wichita Falls, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

Well, there is always the botox queen in Vernon.
What a joke.
Slick

Wichita Falls, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

He wanted pain meds when he needed them. Now he can't prescribe them. The patients still pay the price.
The truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

This post is nothing but a low life with nothing better to do than talk cap over the internet but yet when it comes to saying it to his face you won't. I am a very loyal patient to Dr. Glidden he makes mistakes just as you do, he isn't perfect. Before you go dragging out someones skeletons, look at your own first. Go get a job and stay off of here and keep your mouth shut. Nobody gives a sh*t what you think about Dr. Glidden, just as stated above if you don't like him simply go elsewhere.
Really

Quanah, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Dr. Brooks was a money-hungry ass who really thought he was God; Dr. Salkeld was an alcoholic who worked that way most of the time. Dr. Lane is an absolute Butt with an even worse bedside manner. Why do you think so many of our local doctors and/or NPs have left? Dr. Glidden has a problem but he admits it and works on it constantly. He meets all the requirements the Texas Medical Board requires. He really cares about his patients. I would really rather drive to Chillicothe than to go here & see anyone @ our hospital. If you will admit it, you probably also have a problem that keeps rearing it's ugly head! Dr. Glidden is a GOOD doctor and a good man. Too bad you don't like him...he probably could do some good for you & your poor attitude!
Scars to prove it

Quanah, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Dr Brooks was a butcher.
Dr Weldon Glidden

Wichita Falls, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

My dear friend Dr Kent Weldon is a general surgeon.When I lived and practiced in Ft Worth 22 yrs ago he once told me that you are only as good as your last case. As for the person judging me I rermind you of the words of our Lord who said let him who is without sin cast the first stone! During a recent discussion with Dr Eugene Pac,M.D. one of our wonderful neurologist he stated, Your patients really like you and speak highly of you. I told him that it worked both ways. I truly like most all of my patients and truly love some. Having been here in hardeman county for 22 yrs I have taken care of many people and most of the children I see I have been their doctor their whole lives. I freely give of my time and if you need an hour you get an hour. in conclusion there is no way to make all people happy. That is a fact. However there is more than one caregiver in the county so go where you wish. I have no animus for anyone, even those whose opinions are unkind. I pray every morning that God will guide my hand and help me take care of my patients for after all he is the great physician. Best regards and good health to all. Dr Weldon Glidden
Loyal Patient

Vernon, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

To all of you who posted something negative of Dr Glidden, shame on you, my family has gone to Dr Glidden since he first came to Hardeman county. He treated my parents with respect and dignity, truley caring for them until they passed to meet the great doctor in heaven. Now I know people who come from Quanah and Vernon to see Dr Glidden, you should also not post ugly things about Dr Ahmed, no one makes you go to either Dr, so grow up find another Dr and leave our Drs in Chillocothe alone,they have enough loyal patients without the likes of you. Oh by the way just hope that when you need a Dr in an emergency, while in Hardeman county you get Dr Glidden, he will not judge you while treating you!!!!
mapledawg

Wichita Falls, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Fact Is wrote:
<quoted text>
You may be right , but the fact remains he is better than several of the other dr's they have had.
Including Dr. Fisher who covered in our E.R. until he was too old to literally take a phone call. For that they should all fall. I refuse to get sick and see that other quack pot Ahmed.
for ur info dr fisher was just tired of druggies trying to get thier drugs through the emergency room
Oldawg

Wichita Falls, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

mapledawg wrote:
<quoted text> for ur info dr fisher was just tired of druggies trying to get thier drugs through the emergency room
Consider yourself ill informed.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Crowell Discussions

Search the Crowell Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 11 min Raz 21,435
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 39 min cycfuj 17,039
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) 3 hr Gasman 596
Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 20 hr Gasman 754
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 20 hr Gasman 499
quanah jail Wed Taxed Payer 14
dr lane (Nov '13) Jul 21 nurse 70
•••
•••
•••
•••

Crowell Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Crowell People Search