Quanah Hospital Files for Bankruptcy

Mar 22, 2013 Full story: KFDX-TV Wichita Falls 8

A Texoma hospital that's been in financial difficulty for the past decade and more as filed for chapter 9 bankruptcy in its latest attempt to restore a strong footing.

Full Story
oh well

United States

#1 Mar 23, 2013
They will never get out of debt need to get rid of those salary people they don't wanna work they still get paid not fair hourly u don't work u don't get paid
Ashley Petty

Midland, TX

#2 Dec 9, 2013
Quanah's hospital needs to be shut down! Thts jus my opinion ND so does there ems team...they r NT equipped to certain procedures ND tht makes u have to go out to town ND between life nd death situations its no gud....y have a hospital there if u cnt take proper care of ur patients...
hear Ya

Wichita Falls, TX

#3 Dec 9, 2013
Ashley Petty wrote:
Quanah's hospital needs to be shut down! Thts jus my opinion ND so does there ems team...they r NT equipped to certain procedures ND tht makes u have to go out to town ND between life nd death situations its no gud....y have a hospital there if u cnt take proper care of ur patients...
It might be a blessing. Our elderly won't be forced to use them.
Amen

Euless, TX

#4 Dec 10, 2013
hear Ya wrote:
<quoted text>
It might be a blessing. Our elderly won't be forced to use them.
he just wants those old people dead anyway. Can't tell you the numbers that he has decided to let die because they were no longer useful contributing citizens. Hope I'm around to applaud when they carry him out because he's outlived his usefulness. He must be a relative of hitler or dr death
what ever

Wichita Falls, TX

#5 Dec 27, 2013
this is not a county HOSPITAL!! THY SOLD IT !! IT"S A PRIVATE HOSPITAL Call them and ask..
citizen

Eastland, TX

#6 Dec 27, 2013
who bought it?
quanah

Van Nuys, CA

#7 Dec 29, 2013
It said on here the hospital is privately owned now but the post has been removed. Is there any truth to that?
baby bear

Tampa, FL

#8 Jan 2, 2014
No

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crowell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
murders from 1990's (Mar '07) 3 hr liltex 68
Domingo Vasquez (Oct '10) 6 hr Cartelkidd 7
Shannon Dodson 6 hr Cartelkidd 15
truth in its purest form 18 hr ZANAH 6
Water Dept Jobs Tue stupid 4
Trurh in its Purest Form Tue zanah 5
what's going on in houston! Oct 19 Force it on us 2
Crowell Dating
Find my Match

Crowell Jobs