swimming pool
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Serrano Red

United States

#21 May 24, 2013
guest wrote:
You do what you think is best or your children and I will do what I think is best for mine.
The alternative(country club)has or will never be an option for my family.
Whats wrong with the cc
Serrano Red

United States

#22 May 26, 2013
monday is a holiday and i'm coming down swimming
Brandon Young

Quanah, TX

#23 May 26, 2013
Hello my name is Brandon Young I am a lifeguard at Quanah City Pool and my mother is Janet Young the maneger at Quanah City Pool. Our lifeguards are very profesional and have to go threw a very tough coures to be a lifeguard. They take the job very seriously. My mother has never had to go in after anyone. We have had our lifeguards have to go in including me. I hope we have not a fend you in any of the ways you say if so im truly sorry. We will be opening in june after school closes. I really hope to see you all there have a great summer!!
Yep

Arlington, TX

#24 May 29, 2013
Didn't you get fired from stealing from United son? Yeah, you sound like a good life guard plus life guards don't float.
Chase

Wichita Falls, TX

#25 May 31, 2013
Instead of hiding behind a screen name why don't you go ahead and say your real name "yep" and did you work at united? Probably not so you don't know the full story of what happened. You people on here are so quick to judge people and gossip. But the fact is you know none of these people personally. Karma will come back and bite you in the ass one day and when it does I hope it gets you good.
Yep

Houston, TX

#26 Jun 1, 2013
Bahahaha
Anonymous

Quanah, TX

#27 Jun 6, 2013
our kids should have fun
Cahobj

United States

#29 Jun 9, 2013
I will pee in the pool and wet fart too.

Quanah, TX

#30 Jun 9, 2013
Cahobj wrote:
I will pee in the pool and wet fart too.
That shows what type of person you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crowell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Geoff stewart (Aug '15) 17 hr ThaDun1 16
Rumor Mill Tue Tricky Dick 1
dale burns and crime (Jan '13) Sun Sleepy 28
Shout out to all stepdads and stepmoms out ther... Sun YES 2
Tony Wilkerson Jun 26 Heather Ybarra 3
Drew callaway murder trial Jun 23 Friend 16
what do u think of gerald inshower as a person ... (Jul '13) Jun 18 Mechanic 55
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Crowell Mortgages