|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2011

kfd wrote:
<quoted text> Are you done ok now shut the F up
I guess it is okay for you to say what you want, but not okay for the rest of us? Who died and left you king?

This is a great example of what needs to be cleaned up in this town/world. If everyone had this attitude, what would the town/world be like?

One miserable place!
Captain Howdy

Wichita Falls, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2011

Holy Shit! I always knew living in Quanah was pure hell,and now we have the same temperature .IT'S FREAKING HOT.
computer jeenyus

Quanah, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2011

Captain Howdy wrote:
Holy Shit! I always knew living in Quanah was pure hell,and now we have the same temperature .IT'S FREAKING HOT.
im sure if the devil paid us he would run out of here screaming because of the heat and the people.
hilomonster

Sandy, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2011

Quanah's always been the devil's armpit or hemorrhoid but what an amazing sky!
Captain Howdy

Wichita Falls, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2011

hilomonster wrote:
Quanah's always been the devil's armpit or hemorrhoid but what an amazing sky!
The sky is not blue anymore.It looks more like burnt yellow.I wonder how we could put the blame on Beavis and ButtHead for this?Maybe it's their cigerette smoke and deadly farts they have been attacking us with.lol
Captain Howdy

Wichita Falls, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2011

Is it true Quanah is going to allow the sale of fireworks? Being under a burn band and such dry conditions it seems really stupid.If true I guess a few dollars in sales are more important than property and the peoples safety.
robert

Wichita Falls, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2011

Judged:

who cares.quanah tx needs a new face lift
just saying

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2011

Judged:

Does quanah have animal control or is there someone to talk to about the problems I'm having with cats and dogs running around my neighborhood. I have dogs but the stay in my yard...I take responsibility for my pets. I don't need other peoples pets around here spreading diseases to my animals or bring fleas n ticks to my yard that is treated once a month
Captain Howdy

Wichita Falls, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2011

Judged:

Saw the news no fireworks in Quanah.You are wasting your time calling city hall for animal control.The dog catcher won't show up till after 5pm.Beavis and Butt Head could not catch a two legged turtle on a icy road.You will have solve your own problems in this town.
Spyware

Wichita Falls, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2011

Judged:

Why is Mr. Tony Tallant always in the Quanah City truck and driving around Childress. I have seen him there several times and again this week. He is no where near the Childress city barn. He is out by the Clinic/hospital and Wal Mart. What gives? Is he just too cheap to go on his own time and at his own expense? Park the damn truck Tony and pay your own way for a change!!!
Captain Howdy

Wichita Falls, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2011

Judged:

I guess we can add the prideful citizens of Quanah on this thread.It appears they would rather bash their neighbors,than demand a accounting from our elected officials and public servants,I could care less who is screwing who,or what people look like in a swim suit.I consider those rumors and issues none of my buisness or concern.I spend no money on such bullshit.I think we should bash the city,county state and federal government for the waste of tax monies.I would much rather read about future street repair or the arrest of the person who destroyed the cemetery .
Sewer and Water

Quanah, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2011

Judged:

I agree with you 100%. The problem around here is when people see something that is wrong they are quick to hang their heads and mumble and watch one or two peole stand up in their defense.
When those people who are willing to stand up have to pay a horrible price all the people do is hang their head and mumble again. We can mumble all day long but it wont do any good.
Until we have elected officials that care about Quanah as a whole then nothing will change.
YOLO

Wichita Falls, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Long time ago wrote:
"It is well,you have done a good thing in honor of a man who has tried to do right both to the people of his tribe and to his pale faced friends. May the god of the white man bless the town of Quanah. May the sun shine and the rain fall upon the fields and the granaries be filled. May the lighting and the tempest shun the homes of her people, and may they increase and dwell forever. God bless Quanah. I have spoken."
Kool !
pe p3e

Quanah, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

but he back now.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,061 - 1,074 of1,074
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Crowell Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Crowell People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••