city pride?
Really

United States

#1053 Mar 27, 2011
Why don't you get a life and leave. We are looking at a revolution and rebellion in this town. You need to go!
Captain Howdy

Graham, TX

#1054 Mar 28, 2011
Revolution and rebellion all right where do I sign up.It might be fun to relive the 60's and 70's again.We Will We Will Rock YOU!
hilomonster

Sandy, OR

#1055 Apr 20, 2011
Well it's been a year since I started this thread and I've been truly heartened that so many people in Quanah do have city pride. I hope the city council elections bring the power back to the electorate and the idiots that have made Quanah a laughing stock are shown the door. There have been a lot of good ideas expressed by NLT, Deborah Brownlow, ABC and others. Not to mention the outrageously funny Captain Howdy! No potholes were injured during the making of this thread .Aloha
Hot stuff

United States

#1056 May 7, 2011
Hey caption low life you talk about Danny and Tony and look at your stupit low life self. You cut trees for a while you worked as a maid at court house. You and your white trash wife live on foodstamps and you talk about Danny and Tony I don't see them living off of foodstamps and also go to the dentist and get your ugly ass teeth fixed and whitetrash always white trash. Lol
Hot stuff

United States

#1057 May 7, 2011
Caption Howard is white trash They both are low life people and were in special classes in school. Danny and Tony laugh at this guy and everybody knows who he is. He also needs to go to the dentist with his white trash teeth. Go cut some more trees and your kids in special Ed lol
Future EX resident

United States

#1058 May 8, 2011
Hot stuff wrote:
Caption Howard is white trash They both are low life people and were in special classes in school. Danny and Tony laugh at this guy and everybody knows who he is. He also needs to go to the dentist with his white trash teeth. Go cut some more trees and your kids in special Ed lol
Danny and Tony would never have to apply for food stamps.
They make plenty stealing from Quanah residents with their half ass jobs. I bet they always get to the dentist with the insurance we pay for.
Captain Howdy

Sunset, TX

#1059 May 21, 2011
I sure didnt see much pride in the turn out on election day.Have people given up their right to vote,or simple think its a waste of time?Do they think that nothing will ever change?Maybe so;The same people were elected back on the hospital board.And only one newcomer to city hall.I hope she has a loud voice or she will be voted down on every topic.I guess the town gets what it deserves.Bad streets and poor city service,bankrupt hospital.Maybe its time to pull the plug and let the town die.I am sure tired of paying taxes so a select few can receive the benefits.
Natalie Jiles

Quanah, TX

#1060 May 21, 2011
Shut the f*** up and party!!
truth will prevail

Quanah, TX

#1061 May 21, 2011
Captain Howdy wrote:
I sure didnt see much pride in the turn out on election day.Have people given up their right to vote,or simple think its a waste of time?Do they think that nothing will ever change?Maybe so;The same people were elected back on the hospital board.And only one newcomer to city hall.I hope she has a loud voice or she will be voted down on every topic.I guess the town gets what it deserves.Bad streets and poor city service,bankrupt hospital.Maybe its time to pull the plug and let the town die.I am sure tired of paying taxes so a select few can receive the benefits.
Why voice my opinion with a pencil when someone can easily overpower my voice with an eraser?
A new tomorrow

Quanah, TX

#1062 May 21, 2011
truth will prevail wrote:
<quoted text>Why voice my opinion with a pencil when someone can easily overpower my voice with an eraser?
The pen is mightier than the sword but the eraser is the king of kings.
long gone

Sunset, TX

#1063 May 22, 2011
only a dummy would live in quanah only a retard would expect a change wise up and leave the cess pool to the turds
whatsup

Iowa Park, TX

#1065 May 31, 2011
funny
hilomonster

Sandy, OR

#1066 May 31, 2011
Change can sometimes be slow to start but once in motion it can become a landslide! You have one new person on the city council that's a victory. One less idiot per term and soon there will be a majority. In the mean time keep up the pressure on city officials and certainly don't let em rent any more airplanes!
kfd

Sunset, TX

#1067 Jun 3, 2011
hilomonster wrote:
Change can sometimes be slow to start but once in motion it can become a landslide! You have one new person on the city council that's a victory. One less idiot per term and soon there will be a majority. In the mean time keep up the pressure on city officials and certainly don't let em rent any more airplanes!
Are you done ok now shut the F up
Witzend

Graham, TX

#1068 Jun 3, 2011
kfd wrote:
<quoted text> Are you done ok now shut the F up
What the heck is wrong with one less idiot per term, unless you are one of them
City Pride huh

Quanah, TX

#1069 Jun 3, 2011
This convo is all taking place under city pride. There is no pride in this town. Before someone says "but we just had a relay for life" let me ask you this.
WHY WAS ONE YOUNG LADY WHO JUST HAD EVERY GUT IN HER SYSTEM REMOVED BECAUSE OF CANCER REMOVED FROM THE CHURCHS PRAYER LIST?
Where is your pride now?
hui

United States

#1070 Jun 4, 2011
Hmm
STATIONARY MAN

Quanah, TX

#1071 Jun 5, 2011
City Pride huh wrote:
This convo is all taking place under city pride. There is no pride in this town. Before someone says "but we just had a relay for life" let me ask you this.
WHY WAS ONE YOUNG LADY WHO JUST HAD EVERY GUT IN HER SYSTEM REMOVED BECAUSE OF CANCER REMOVED FROM THE CHURCHS PRAYER LIST?
Where is your pride now?
You have to ask? Well, it's simple really, our modern church's are more into receiving than giving....... CDB said it best,'God Bless you all but most of all, send your Money!'
Jussa friend

Quanah, TX

#1072 Jun 5, 2011
City Pride huh wrote:
Where is your pride now?
Guess there isn`t enough prayers here to go around for everyone.
letsgoallout

United States

#1073 Jun 5, 2011
you got that right

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crowell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joe Manuel May 25 Tanner B 7
Tanner B May 25 Tanner B 4
Fraud May 21 whoseonfirst 3
Drama in Quanah (Feb '12) May 20 I know 11
unm (Apr '14) May 19 Mr_donttellnobody09 129
truth in its purest form (Oct '14) May 18 Lil meek 7
Speaking of Sheriff qualifications May 17 John Henry Holliday 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Crowell Mortgages