Yea right
Concerned

Cisco, TX

#2 Nov 6, 2013
Why is this being forced on us. This should be a choice
Rafael Cross

Dallas, TX

#3 Nov 6, 2013
I supported this plan when it was proposed by the Heritage Foundation and supported by Bob Dole and Newt Gingrich in the 1990s.

I also supported it in when good governor Romney did it in Massachussetts.

But now that it is called Obamacare, I hate it. Whose with me?
hoho

United States

#4 Nov 6, 2013
Amen I agree
Bear

Wichita Falls, TX

#5 Nov 7, 2013
It is just that they don't like it now that a black man has proposed it.
hoho

United States

#6 Nov 9, 2013
Bear black doesn't have anything to do with it another government screw up bad enough they are taking 11.00 dollars per person off food stamps
Rafael Cross

Weatherford, TX

#7 Nov 11, 2013
hoho wrote:
Bear black doesn't have anything to do with it another government screw up bad enough they are taking 11.00 dollars per person off food stamps
They are taking the money off food stamps because of the sequestration. Doesn't have anything to do with Dole/Gingrich/Heritage Foundation health care plan we call Obamacare.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#8 Nov 12, 2013
who can afford obama care? those who don't pay do not have to worry,it is those who pay their own way that will again pull the weight of others.

check the website,they want to know your income so the more you make the more they can steal.oh that is if you can get in the website or the phone.

at least they took the chip out of the deal unless it is hidden in those stack of useless pages. wanting to chip folks like some do dogs.
Kelli in TeXas

Wichita Falls, TX

#9 Nov 12, 2013
tomin cali wrote:
who can afford obama care? those who don't pay do not have to worry,it is those who pay their own way that will again pull the weight of others.
check the website,they want to know your income so the more you make the more they can steal.oh that is if you can get in the website or the phone.
at least they took the chip out of the deal unless it is hidden in those stack of useless pages. wanting to chip folks like some do dogs.
This is a very good deal,most will never be without insurance again. Many can get insurance for free/lost cost insurance. That plan will include preventative care. Three office visits a year. 60-40. Much better than free ER coverage. Better than the old style It goes all the way back to Truman trying to set up healthcare. The American Medical Association fought him all the way and won.
Deborah Brownlow

Weatherford, TX

#10 Nov 13, 2013
Kelli in TeXas wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a very good deal,most will never be without insurance again. Many can get insurance for free/lost cost insurance. That plan will include preventative care. Three office visits a year. 60-40. Much better than free ER coverage. Better than the old style It goes all the way back to Truman trying to set up healthcare. The American Medical Association fought him all the way and won.
And what about the 80 million who have insurance who are likely going to lose it (and many have already been notified that their plans are being cancelled) as a result of ACA (Obamacare)? This is not a plan aimed at giving insurance to the entire populace. This is the government move to further their control over all aspects of the US economy and free enterprise system.

This is another TAX levied on the people, and those who get out and work to make a living are going to foot the bill for those who choose not to do so.

And, it is NOT going to be that affordable, at least not for anyone making $40,000 a year or more. At $40,000 a year, an individual would make too much to qualify for a government subsidy. Insurance for this population segment can run as much as a car payment. Why? Because they are having to foot the premiums for those who won't get off their duffs, get a job, and pay their way. The co-pays are going to be high under ACA. The prescription drug benefit only requires the plans to cover one (1) drug in each class. Again, the deductible and co-pays are going to be high.

Coverages: Catastrophic; Bronze (60-40); Silver (70-30); Gold (80-20); and Platinum (90-10).

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#11 Nov 13, 2013
Kelli in TeXas wrote:
<quoted text>
hows your deducts? the ones i found of good price have huge deducts 5 or more thousand,and those who will pay more and lose bens, it was better before and either way we will be robbed to pull others just at more cost than before.

my daughter checked and found what she could afford have no coverage its like she will be paying to get nothing the fine is cheaper.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crowell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The votes are in. And the Award for being the L... Sun Fed up taxpayer 8
Cheyenne halliday Aug 26 Sick of the drama 19
Brandi burlingame (day) Aug 23 Truth 1
Shout out to all stepdads and stepmoms out ther... Aug 21 kkk 20
It's really this simple... (May '15) Aug 16 Get them out 39
Drew callaway murder trial Aug 15 Tit for tat 24
Looking for an old friend Aug 15 Friend 1

Crowell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance