Deer Crossing

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2011

I know we have had some conversation about prayer for rain on this board.
I thought it might be a good idea to add God's help and aid in the area of our Hwy 287 road contruction.

This is the biggest nightmare I have ever seen. It seems this is being done with no regard for the citizens of our town.
Let's hope this can get done without one of us being hurt.
While they waste a lot more of our tax dollars. Dear Lord lay it upon the power's that be to have some common sense. Slow traffic down.....better signs. Bring Speed Trap Jak back to the end of town to warn traveler's our speed limit is not 60mph!

Could we please get a better flow of traffic Lord? We want to get through this alive! Please don't let this go on for 5 years or more. I understand it's all part of a stimulus package to create jobs. But really, there has to be a better way ... you know just saying.How many millions have been spent? Let's try and spare a few lives here!
common sense

Wichita Falls, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Why didn't they paint the curbs. They just repaired the one's that had been run over

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Crowell Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Crowell Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••