what if white people left america

Posted in the Crowell Forum

Serrano Red

Perryton, TX

#1 Jul 19, 2013
the country would only last a few days, the illegals and blacks would all flee to canada to get something free
edirPetihW

Wichita Falls, TX

#2 Jul 20, 2013
What if white people werent so greedy.We would have never brought slaves over for cheap labor.We would have done the work ourselves.Our greed is why Mexicans flooded our country.In the early 70's mexican would work for 1/8 of what an American was paid.Dont blame them.This is our fault.We would be a 99 percent white country if it wasnt for our greed.The problem cant be reversed now.We can only live with it.Im still proud of my white race.Its the american race im not sure about.
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

#3 Oct 17, 2013
white people are the ILLEGALS dummy! european were never invited to 'MY' land now get out and fix your own economys back in EUROPE!!!!!!!
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

#4 Oct 17, 2013
ameria and canada is never and was never a white country.north amerca belngs to the continent of ASIA and that includes natives who are from asia they are indigenous to north america.
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

#5 Oct 17, 2013
america,belongs typo
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

#6 Oct 17, 2013
white cracker devils are the colonial immigrants who lie steal and cheat and rewrite history.soon they are going to get wiped out by the masses.prepare for a massive exodus arriving.
hoho

Tampa, FL

#7 Oct 17, 2013
If it wasn't for working people of all races u lazy butts wouldn't be sitting home getting welfare and 500 to 600 month for food and Dr bills paid by working people
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

#9 Oct 17, 2013
hoho wrote:
If it wasn't for working people of all races u lazy butts wouldn't be sitting home getting welfare and 500 to 600 month for food and Dr bills paid by working people
quit speaking on behalf of others ya i mean the OTHERS you so called honkys OPPRESSED AND DEHUMANIZED they dont like you either!
hoho

Tampa, FL

#10 Oct 18, 2013
Truth hurts
Serrano Red

Perryton, TX

#11 Oct 19, 2013
FACT wrote:
ameria and canada is never and was never a white country.north amerca belngs to the continent of ASIA and that includes natives who are from asia they are indigenous to north america.
bull
brandon

Jenkintown, PA

#12 Feb 15, 2014
FACT wrote:
white cracker devils are the colonial immigrants who lie steal and cheat and rewrite history.soon they are going to get wiped out by the masses.prepare for a massive exodus arriving.
white cracker devils??? well, we ran the worl from Rome to england and now amarica. and black devil men have never made shit of any country they have ever been in. and if it wernt for white ppl giving them education and money they would never be shit! any great black person came from a white country with withe education and white money. black ppl in amarica make more money than any black persons in any other country. stop crying cause 90% of black ppl have never seen slavery
Rafael Cross

Weatherford, TX

#13 Feb 16, 2014
If white people left america, it would probably go back to its natural state. The Indians could travel the plains hunting buffalo and nature would flourish. Sounds like a good plan. Go home white people!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crowell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
old beat up maroon dodge pick up truck 6 hr Hawkeye 8
indictment 20 hr Shelton 40
Donnie Heard 20 hr tax payer 7
crime 21 hr tax payer 26
howard pittman 21 hr tax payer 40
The way things work here (Jan '14) 22 hr wow 19
time to vote Sat 4law and order 38
Crowell Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web