Vernon Trading Post
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tax payer

Wichita Falls, TX

#1 Nov 13, 2013
It really bugs me how many people run a "business" out the trading post to avoid paying a sales tax. They consider themselves real citizens.
They are really now more than the free loading illegals we have that fill Vernon up.
Clogging up the ER and Wanting ObamaCare to pay for everything.

Just a bunch of free loaders running an all day garage sale from home.
jobs

Wichita Falls, TX

#2 Nov 13, 2013
It's not like it was say 30 to 40 years ago, when it was easier to get a good paying job. Mostly all of our manufacturing jobs have moved to 3rd world countries. Do you see our government doing anything to get these jobs back for us? Nowadays you have to go to college to get a good paying job. Then all the money you make pays off college.It doesn't surprise me that people are doing business this way. What do you expect.
Tax payer

Wichita Falls, TX

#3 Nov 13, 2013
jobs wrote:
It's not like it was say 30 to 40 years ago, when it was easier to get a good paying job. Mostly all of our manufacturing jobs have moved to 3rd world countries. Do you see our government doing anything to get these jobs back for us? Nowadays you have to go to college to get a good paying job. Then all the money you make pays off college.It doesn't surprise me that people are doing business this way. What do you expect.
These people have good jobs and benefits. This is their cash in the pocket jobs.
Wake up.
Business Owner

Wichita Falls, TX

#4 Nov 13, 2013
They take business away from legit business that pay property taxes, sales taxes. We hire people and pay sales tax to the city.
They run full operations out of their back yards.
No overhead, no taxes, etc.
The owner's of the VTP know they are doing this.
PeaceWarrior

Southbridge, MA

#5 Dec 16, 2013
I still don't understand why Americans are just sleeping away while being robbed of every dime they've worked for. Never mind it being worthless paper and electronic hogwash lies. Taxes are a fraud, they're being paid to an illegal, privately owned federal government. Even Thomas Jefferson warned that Americans should never allow anyone but congress to print our money. Well, the Constitution is a bunch of fraud as well and all the amendments just make it more-so. You weren't there to sign it, so why would you agree to it? Any contract is fraud and is capable of more fraud beyond it. Most of us have a lot to learn about the hierarchy/1%/elite and their very sneaky ill behaviors upon humanity, but others of us already know and have never fallen for it.
People that behave as sheeple are always led by the wolf in sheep's clothing. The rest of the world awaits for Americans to wake up and see the real truth of our global ignorance.
And by the way, I'm a very well educated, Irish white girl, born and raised here in America by working class parents. For those of you who think truth and freedom are extreme demands for sovereign souls, you better stop believing all the lies you've been told all your life and start thinking for yourselves! We have all been programmed with the belief system of others, especially those with ill intent upon humanity and it's about time we wake up and see reality for what it really is. No matter what it is that anyone believes, the truth is still the truth and the truth does not require anyone's belief. Namaste
Free American

Wichita Falls, TX

#6 Dec 16, 2013
PeaceWarrior wrote:
I still don't understand why Americans are just sleeping away while being robbed of every dime they've worked for. Never mind it being worthless paper and electronic hogwash lies. Taxes are a fraud, they're being paid to an illegal, privately owned federal government. Even Thomas Jefferson warned that Americans should never allow anyone but congress to print our money. Well, the Constitution is a bunch of fraud as well and all the amendments just make it more-so. You weren't there to sign it, so why would you agree to it? Any contract is fraud and is capable of more fraud beyond it. Most of us have a lot to learn about the hierarchy/1%/elite and their very sneaky ill behaviors upon humanity, but others of us already know and have never fallen for it.
People that behave as sheeple are always led by the wolf in sheep's clothing. The rest of the world awaits for Americans to wake up and see the real truth of our global ignorance.
And by the way, I'm a very well educated, Irish white girl, born and raised here in America by working class parents. For those of you who think truth and freedom are extreme demands for sovereign souls, you better stop believing all the lies you've been told all your life and start thinking for yourselves! We have all been programmed with the belief system of others, especially those with ill intent upon humanity and it's about time we wake up and see reality for what it really is. No matter what it is that anyone believes, the truth is still the truth and the truth does not require anyone's belief. Namaste
Ha, what have you been drinking tea? The bible said to follow the law of the land. Pay your taxes baby. Pay up sweetie pay up. Who are you following Faux news and that crew of idiots?
Free Man

Royse City, TX

#7 Dec 18, 2013
Business Owner wrote:
They take business away from legit business that pay property taxes, sales taxes. We hire people and pay sales tax to the city.
They run full operations out of their back yards.
No overhead, no taxes, etc.
The owner's of the VTP know they are doing this.
"Ha, what have you been drinking tea? The bible said to follow the law of the land. Pay your taxes baby. Pay up sweetie pay up. Who are you following Faux news and that crew of idiots?"

All that local/city/county stuff aside, anyone that can manage to earn a nickel without paying a part of it for the extortion demanded by the parasitic bottomless black hole we citizens continue to refer to as a federal government should be considered a "true patriot", unlike those "proud tax payers" that continue to blindly support the over-bloated overbearing failed bureaucracy that will ultimately lead the destruction of this nation.

To quote Ron White, originally from Fritch, Texas; "you can't fix stupid" !!!
HuH

Wichita Falls, TX

#8 Dec 18, 2013
Free Man wrote:
<quoted text>
"Ha, what have you been drinking tea? The bible said to follow the law of the land. Pay your taxes baby. Pay up sweetie pay up. Who are you following Faux news and that crew of idiots?"
All that local/city/county stuff aside, anyone that can manage to earn a nickel without paying a part of it for the extortion demanded by the parasitic bottomless black hole we citizens continue to refer to as a federal government should be considered a "true patriot", unlike those "proud tax payers" that continue to blindly support the over-bloated overbearing failed bureaucracy that will ultimately lead the destruction of this nation.
To quote Ron White, originally from Fritch, Texas; "you can't fix stupid" !!!
Ron White is a drunk I would not waste a dime of my money to see him. You can too fix stupid. It's called a book.
Free Man

Royse City, TX

#9 Dec 18, 2013
All you took from that is the Ron White quote ? Maybe it was the three syllable words that inhibited comprehension ? Suppose I should have just left Ron out of it, but I'd rather be drunk than stupid.
Free Man

Royse City, TX

#10 Dec 18, 2013
PS: if there were book that could fix stupid, there wouldn't be a term known as "stupid"
MJRC

Wichita Falls, TX

#11 Dec 19, 2013
Free Man wrote:
All you took from that is the Ron White quote ? Maybe it was the three syllable words that inhibited comprehension ? Suppose I should have just left Ron out of it, but I'd rather be drunk than stupid.
Stealing is stealing.. you don't get it stupid.
Free Man

Royse City, TX

#12 Dec 19, 2013
I completely"get it", the federal government is STEALING, what's not to get about that, fuktard !
Meek One

Wichita Falls, TX

#13 Dec 19, 2013
Free Man wrote:
I completely"get it", the federal government is STEALING, what's not to get about that, fuktard !
Matthew 22:17-29

Tell us, then, what you think. Is it lawful to pay taxes to Caesar, or not?” But Jesus, aware of their malice, said,“Why put me to the test, you hypocrites? Show me the coin for the tax.” And they brought him a denarius. And Jesus said to them,“Whose likeness and inscription is this?” They said,“Caesar's.” Then he said to them,“Therefore render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's.”

You are so quick to anger. Can you argue God's word.
Free Man

Royse City, TX

#14 Dec 22, 2013
I have heard that ridiculous assertion before, and will likely hear it again. Keep things in context, look around, I don't see Caesar anywhere. If that bit of scripture compels you to give your money to the government, go right ahead, it yours, throw it away anyway that you wish.
Biblical scripture as an excuse to give hard earned money to a corrupt modern day government that has steadfastly taken God out of every aspect of American life and is dishonest in every possible way....just doesn't make sense to me. Burn your money if you want, but don't tell others what to do with their money.
Meek One

Wichita Falls, TX

#15 Dec 22, 2013
If you think it's ok to twist scripture go for it.
Free Man

Royse City, TX

#16 Jan 17, 2014
Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God. Whoever therefore resists the power, resists the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation. For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to evil.
To interpret this as referring to presidents and princes, every one of them would have to “be a terror to evil works” and not to good works. Shall we apply that to Stalin? To Mao? To Pol Pot? To Nero?
If “there is no power but of God,” and if these powers are Earth’s rulers, we have to say that Hitler did good works, and so did Vlad the Impaler. That cannot be honestly argued.(Though it can be blanked-out.)
Was it right for the Christians of Germany and England to kill one another in WW1? Will we really say that God orders his children to destroy each other?
Beyond this, nearly every major figure in the New Testament defied their rulers. For example:
Jesus refused to answer any of Herod’s questions (Luke 23:9).
An angel broke Peter out of jail in Acts 12.(And Paul and Silas in Acts 16.)
In Acts 5, Peter and John defied their rulers and ended up telling them, to their faces,“We should obey God rather than men.”
The government of Judea tried to kill Jesus as soon as he was born. An angel had to appear to his father and tell him how to evade the government.(Matthew 2.)
In Mark 8, Jesus tells his students to “beware of the leaven [the teachings] of the Pharisees and the leaven of Herod.” In other words,“Don’t believe the religious people, and don’t believe the government.”
In Luke 4, the devil shows Jesus all the kingdoms of the Earth and says,“All this is mine, and I give it to whomever I please.” He offers it to Jesus, who considers it a legitimate offer but rejects it.
Jesus said on two separate occasions that Satan is the ruler of this world.(John 12:31 and 14:30) So writes Paul in 2 Corinthians 4:4.
Jesus flatly denies any association with the rulers of this world in John 18:36:
My kingship is not of this world.
Jesus warns his students not to be like rulers in Mark 10:
You know that those who are considered rulers over the Gentiles lord it over them, and their great ones exercise authority over them. But it shall not be so among you.
Paul, in 1 Corinthians 6, warns Christians not to use government justice systems.
I’ll conclude this section with the big one, from Luke16:15:That which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God.
So, what is “highly esteemed among men”? That’s easy: The entity people give the right to take their money, to order them to be punished, and to kill. Nothing on Earth is more highly esteemed than government.
And yes, this passage says that government is an abomination. If you don’t like that, blame Jesus, not me.
People always grasp for reasons to ignore what they don’t like. For anyone so minded, here’s your “gotcha” list: Eph. 6:5; Col. 3:22; 1 Tim. 6:1; Tit. 2:9; Tit. 3:1; 1 Peter 2:13-15, 18.
After everything I’ve pointed out above, I’m not going to waste my time on desperate objections. People determined to hold their current beliefs won’t change their minds anyway.
The hard truth is that people want to align God with government, because they want an easy way out. They don’t want to suffer for righteousness’s sake.
Which of the prophets weren’t abused? Which righteous man didn’t suffer for his righteousness? Cowardly believers are simply trying to avoid this.
Free Man

Royse City, TX

#17 Jan 17, 2014
Here are a few of Jesus’ comments on the subject:
You shall be hated of all men for my name’s sake.(Mark 13:13)
You are blessed when men hate you, when they exclude you and revile you, and cast out your name as evil, on account of me… Their fathers did the same to the prophets.(Luke 6:22-23)
If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you.(John 15:20)
By turning the state into a polished fantasy and inserting it into “God’s plan,” people convince themselves that there is no need to suffer. It makes for a cheap, painless (and spineless) religion.
Jesus, however, says that this is false. So do Abraham, Moses, Samuel, the prophets, and the apostles.
If you’re not willing to suffer for your beliefs, you’re not much of a believer.
Free Man

Royse City, TX

#18 Jan 17, 2014
Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God. Whoever therefore resists the power, resists the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation. For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to evil.

To interpret this as referring to presidents and princes, every one of them would have to “be a terror to evil works” and not to good works. Shall we apply that to Stalin? To Mao? To Pol Pot? To Nero?

If “there is no power but of God,” and if these powers are Earth’s rulers, we have to say that Hitler did good works, and so did Vlad the Impaler. That cannot be honestly argued.(Though it can be blanked-out.)

Was it right for the Christians of Germany and England to kill one another in WW1? Will we really say that God orders his children to destroy each other?

Beyond this, nearly every major figure in the New Testament defied their rulers. For example:

Jesus refused to answer any of Herod’s questions (Luke 23:9).
An angel broke Peter out of jail in Acts 12.(And Paul and Silas in Acts 16.)
In Acts 5, Peter and John defied their rulers and ended up telling them, to their faces,“We should obey God rather than men.”

Now, with that silliness behind us, let’s move on.
Back To Our List

The government of Judea tried to kill Jesus as soon as he was born. An angel had to appear to his father and tell him how to evade the government.(Matthew 2.)

In Mark 8, Jesus tells his students to “beware of the leaven [the teachings] of the Pharisees and the leaven of Herod.” In other words,“Don’t believe the religious people, and don’t believe the government.”

In Luke 4, the devil shows Jesus all the kingdoms of the Earth and says,“All this is mine, and I give it to whomever I please.” He offers it to Jesus, who considers it a legitimate offer but rejects it.

Jesus said on two separate occasions that Satan is the ruler of this world.(John 12:31 and 14:30) So writes Paul in 2 Corinthians 4:4.

Jesus flatly denies any association with the rulers of this world in John 18:36:

My kingship is not of this world.

Jesus warns his students not to be like rulers in Mark 10:

You know that those who are considered rulers over the Gentiles lord it over them, and their great ones exercise authority over them. But it shall not be so among you.

Paul, in 1 Corinthians 6, warns Christians not to use government justice systems.

I’ll conclude this section with the big one, from Luke16:15:

That which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God.

So, what is “highly esteemed among men”? That’s easy: The entity people give the right to take their money, to order them to be punished, and to kill. Nothing on Earth is more highly esteemed than government.

And yes, this passage says that government is an abomination. If you don’t like that, blame Jesus, not me.
“Wait! There’s Another Scripture!”

People always grasp for reasons to ignore what they don’t like. For anyone so minded, here’s your “gotcha” list: Eph. 6:5; Col. 3:22; 1 Tim. 6:1; Tit. 2:9; Tit. 3:1; 1 Peter 2:13-15, 18.

After everything I’ve pointed out above, I’m not going to waste my time on desperate objections. People determined to hold their current beliefs won’t change their minds anyway.
Christian

Wichita Falls, TX

#19 Jan 18, 2014
You have spent a lot of time trying to fool me which is fine.
Free Man

Royse City, TX

#20 Jan 22, 2014
Apparently the only ones fooling you are your corrupt, and now anti-God, government. Soon you'll be able to take a short drive to OKC and sit in the lap of their Satan statue on government property, or perhaps one will be coming soon to local government property near you, one of the same places that have been forced to take down the ten commandments. That should make you feel good in your continued financial support of, and an undying devotion to, a federal government that has abandoned God and any semblance of biblical principles.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crowell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cps 8 hr CPSrep 5
Does anyone know anything about Chris Cannedy 19 hr Hanna 14
Karma divided Mon G E M 1
Zack Mitchell Mon Grammar 3
Arson? Mon Idk 11
class 2018 road paint Aug 12 yessss 6
Home wrecker Aug 10 Idk 8

Crowell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance