Two Boys Injured in Four Wheeler Accident

May 31, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Lincoln Tribune

By Melany Dawn Crouse & Jason Saine CHERRYVILLE, NC - Emergency responders from North Brook Fire Department, Lincoln County EMS and the Lincoln County Sheriff's Department responded to traffic/transportation accident on Sunday afternoon around 6:19 p.m. that reportedly involved two boys on a four wheeler.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
cinfla

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2009

i know one of the boys in this terrible accident .. my family and i would like you to know you are in our hearts and prayers.. the boy we know was a great boy he is family we are all going to miss him so very much...
Trish

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2009

Javon we are going to miss you. your family is in our prayers.
Billy

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2009

Javon we love you and we will miss you so much!!!!! Man this sucks!! WHY??? We love you man...all of us....Me Jaymie Dylan Kaylie Heather Sherri Brittani...R.I.P. See you in heaven my friend!!
Uncle DickJulieJessica

Hurst, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2009

Jevon you will always be in our prayers,and we love you and will see you in heaven...peace
Allison

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2009

R.I.P jevon =[
although we werent very close and you use to annoy me alot i miss you. you'll always be remembered.:(
Brandi

Lincolnton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2009

Does anyone know where the service is going to be held, Stamey's Funeral home in Cherryville or Fallston? Thanks in advance
just me

Casar, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2009

Stameys
jordan coral springs

Trenton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2009

Jevon man u kno we all will miss u sooo much...all I keep thinkin about is how u dylan and jesse wld always do the party boy dance on me lol even thou I thought it was annoyin at the time now im goin 2 miss it. Im so sad about this and life will never b the same love u jevon I kno ur ina better place xoxo

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Crouse Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Crouse People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance