Girl Scout troop leader charged with ...

Girl Scout troop leader charged with embezzlement

There are 3 comments on the Charlotte.com story from Sep 24, 2007, titled Girl Scout troop leader charged with embezzlement. In it, Charlotte.com reports that:

A former Girl Scout troop leader is accused of stealing more than $7,300 over a two-year period from the organization.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Charlotte.com.

sasha

United States

#1 Sep 24, 2007
OMG! what kind of idiot thought they could get away with this....wow.
brook

Hutchinson, KS

#2 Dec 6, 2007
It happened here in Kansas, the woman I co-lead with embezzled over $4000 from our troop in less than a year! It has been turned over to the authorities and she has yet to be arrested if she hasn't already, I have since stopped talking to her. She also moved the funds from the designated G.S. account to one only in her name! If you are going to be a criminal at least be a smart one, come on!
Nonameplease

Richmond, VA

#3 Jul 29, 2011
Sounds familiar! We are going through the same thing- outrageous!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crouse Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Date1 12 Sun Want8inchesin 1
Sheriff Election Jan 13 Jon 6
News Crime 15 mins ago 1:11 p.m.Four people charged ... (Jul '16) Jan 11 Uknownightmare 6
News It's been 2 days and no one has claimed $1 mill... Jan 8 Robin 1
News Lincolnton Chick-Fil-A hearing on city agenda Jan 8 Robin 19
R.I.P Miss N.C., 2001 -Ashley Nicole House (Owen) Jan 2 neighborhood fri... 1
Have you seen him? Missing man Jan 2 poster 2

Crouse Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Crouse Mortgages