norma morris

Fisherville, KY

#1 Jun 17, 2012
looking for a blue maglite with or without the rubber cover, and some george jones CD's. these items were stolen from my vehicle last night.
Louis

Carmel, IN

#2 Jun 17, 2012
Arte you sure that you want to admit that you listen to George Jones?
johnnys left hand

Chicago, IL

#3 Jun 18, 2012
George Jones is one out the greatest ever. Obviously you no nothing about music. Idiot.

Since: Jan 12

Schaumburg, IL

#4 Jun 18, 2012
What color was the pocket lint attached to the CDs?
hi-tech redneck

Naperville, IL

#5 Jun 18, 2012
Clearly this thief knows good music. Or he needed to get his dad something for fathers day. I mean its the middle of the month, and his check hasn't come in. Plus living in his dads basement is getting old. And he better suck up to him.
norma morris

Fisherville, KY

#6 Jun 18, 2012
hi-tech redneck wrote:
Clearly this thief knows good music. Or he needed to get his dad something for fathers day. I mean its the middle of the month, and his check hasn't come in. Plus living in his dads basement is getting old. And he better suck up to him.
my CCR cd too
not john fogerty

Schaumburg, IL

#7 Jun 19, 2012
I heard it through the grapevine that the thief is not a fortunate son. And he had to run through the jungle to proud marys house. And his mom wouldn't give him any money to buy some zig zags for his old lady. Well, she's not old but meth is a bitch. So he had to steal something to trade for the papers. long story short. Get a job and buy your own crap.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crothersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Haters are SO Mad ha ha ha 35 min NORMAL 28
life goes on 1 hr chance 6
Stinkiest Proustite 1 hr Eric Mobley 21
sending you good karma 8 hr kingz 3
lindsey albertson (Sep '15) Wed goo goo dolls 31
Marion Hayes: Dirt Pile Tue Jackie Perkinson 1
Sam Spall Aug 22 tiger 1

Crothersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance