Child molester to be released

Posted in the Crothersville Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Watch your children

AOL

#1 May 31, 2009
In a little more than a month another child molester will be unleashed on our town. He will be living at the end of Preston Street on Moore. There are many children in that area and many more who walk by there on their way to school. I know some will tell me, leave him alone, he has done his time. NO, my friends he has not. There is no cure, no treatment for child molesters, he will be the same molester he was when he comes out as he was when in went in a very short time ago. When we are dealing with those who rape children and then are released onto the streets of our cities and towns, it's not a matter of IF they will reoffend, it's a matter of WHEN. Yet, our justice system turns these creatures back out on our streets every day allowing them the opportunity to hurt more of our children. One registered sex offender in our little town is too many, now there will be four. Please, watch your children and help watch out for others.
Yo-Momma

United States

#2 May 31, 2009
Who are you talking about ?
Watch your children

AOL

#3 May 31, 2009
DOC Number 169016
First Name ROBERT
Middle Name
Last Name ROYALTY

Date of Birth 04/05/1971
Gender Male
Race White
Facility/Location Plainfield Correctional Facility
Earliest Possible Release Date *07/08/2009
Date of Sentence 01/12/2007

Description CHILD MOLESTING
Term in Years / Months / Days 06 00 00000

Type of Conviction FB
Indiana Citation Code 35-42-4-3
Cause Number 36C01 0610 FA 22
County of Conviction JACKSON
Projected Release Date 07/08/2009

a person

Louisville, KY

#5 Jun 10, 2009
oh my gosh!!
that si right down the street from me!
i live on 204 south preston street!
thats near the school also and child molesters have to live at least 3,000 miles away from the school!
lien

River Forest, IL

#6 Jun 14, 2009
justice for kids

Campbellsville, KY

#7 Jun 15, 2009
a person wrote:
oh my gosh!!
thats near the school also and child molesters have to live at least 3,000 miles away from the school!
i live in ky its the same ever where.i think they should never see the light of day again .i also think they should be castorated .they move from state to state to these little towns to hide out .i think people should start a watch in the naborhood .LETS GET THEM OUT BEFORE THEY HURT OUR CHILDREN ARE GRANDCHILDREN.JUSTICE FOR KIDS>>>>>>

Since: Apr 09

Pekin, IN

#8 Jun 18, 2009
a person wrote:
oh my gosh!!
I don't think the law says 3,000 MILES away from a school,that would be near impossible.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#9 Jun 18, 2009
nell67 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think the law says 3,000 MILES away from a school,that would be near impossible.
I know......I saw that when it was submitted.I did not address the mistake because I have learned that some people on here just do things like that to try and get something started.
hopeless

Edison, NJ

#10 Jun 20, 2009
nell67 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think the law says 3,000 MILES away from a school,that would be near

impossible.
1000 ft to be exact
Watch your children

AOL

#11 Jun 20, 2009
According to Crothersville's sex offender ordinance, they can not live within 500 ft of a school, daycare or park. The state does not have restrictions or limitations, unless they are part of the offenders parole. This is the reason the town made the ordinance. Now, an offender may not enter onto properties owned by the town, except those where he/she may have to pay a fine, fee or cast a vote. This includes the town owned parks, but not the school or Katie's park. The town does not own these properties, so they can not put restrictions on them.
Mad Max

Edison, NJ

#12 Jun 21, 2009
I think this guy is from a good family and it seems to me that some maybe angry about his presents at his parents home. I think this to be a pretty safe place for all as far as being afraid for our childrens sakes. I wish him luck in his reform and future. Not excusing anything he's done. I just hope for a better tomorrow.
Watch your children

AOL

#13 Jun 21, 2009
There is no such thing as rehabilitation for a child molester, it's not a matter of if, but when they will reoffend. His parents didn't have anything to do with what he did, no, and they are good people.. except that they feel the need to blame the girl who was at the time of the first offense 10 years old, for seducing their disgusting son. Come to think of it, their other son isn't much better, he's been known to sell drugs to kids. hmmmm. yes, that's a very safe place for him to be, within 700 or 800 ft of the school.
Mad Max

Edison, NJ

#14 Jun 21, 2009
Wow, you sound very angry. What you just said about his brother could be slander. I just hope you have your facts straight before you posted them. I think Robert is in a good place with his parents when he returns. Maybe a little forgiveness in your heart will make you a better person. Who knows, this might make Crothersville a better place with all the parents paying a little closer attention to there children. As you just posted, drugs seem to be pretty easy to get as you seem to no someone that has them. Why don't you do something about that ? Or, maybe your just a slanderous person there "watch your children".
C-ville Class of 1989er

Liberty, IN

#15 Jun 21, 2009
HE is a child molester? LOL! He looks to be about the SIZE of a kid, how tall is he anyway, about 3 foot 7? I went to school with him and he was a TOTAL LOSER back then and must have stayed that way. LOSER LOSER!
Watch your children

AOL

#16 Jun 21, 2009
Where I come from we do not forget the rape of a child. We do not make excuses for them, like, parents should be paying closer attention to their children. For the record, my facts are always straight before I post, perhaps you should get yours straight. Him living with mommy and daddy by no means says he will be under their thumb 24/7 nor does it guarantee that he will not have access to children, his niece has a little girl that is there a lot. There are children that live next door. There are children that walk by there to and from school, there are children at Katies playground, where by law he is free to roam. You go ahead and make excuses for him, You forgive him. You allow any children you may have to be around him. I will do everything in my power to make sure that every parent of small children in this area know about him and any other child rapist that comes into our area. There was one arrested just the other day for not registering his address. There are reasons they don't want people to know where they are, it makes it easier for them to reoffend. AND don't worry, if I see someone selling drugs and can prove it, I will turn them in. Mike Booger Royalty has been lucky in that he has always been able to narc his way out of trouble.
Yo-Momma

Edison, NJ

#17 Jun 21, 2009
I had no idea, this is awful. And booger too, oh my word.
Yo-Momma

Edison, NJ

#18 Jun 21, 2009
I live in Crothersville.
hopeless

Edison, NJ

#19 Jun 21, 2009
I hope that he has learned from his mistakes
and that people do change i hope his family
helps him because he will need all the support
he can get. not everyone thinks a person cant change. God be with you
Watch your children

AOL

#20 Jun 21, 2009
It's not my "thoughts", it's been proven. Child molesters can not be rehabilitated. When there is no remorse, it's even worse. Little Robert wouldn't do anything like that. The 10 year old must have seduced him. Do you really think the people who believe that way are gonna hold him accountable for his actions? NO. I worry about all the children in the area and not only because of him, I worry about the other 3 who are registerd here in town, too. By the way, rape is NOT a mistake. A mistake is something either done accidently or something you didn't know was wrong. You want to try to convince me that a man his age didn't know it was wrong? Maybe you want me to believe the he accidently slipped and raped her?
Classy Cviller

Liberty, IN

#21 Jun 23, 2009
Watch your children wrote:
It's not my "thoughts", it's been proven. Child molesters can not be rehabilitated. When there is no remorse, it's even worse. Little Robert wouldn't do anything like that. The 10 year old must have seduced him. Do you really think the people who believe that way are gonna hold him accountable for his actions? NO. I worry about all the children in the area and not only because of him, I worry about the other 3 who are registerd here in town, too. By the way, rape is NOT a mistake. A mistake is something either done accidently or something you didn't know was wrong. You want to try to convince me that a man his age didn't know it was wrong? Maybe you want me to believe the he accidently slipped and raped her?
Yeh I bet the 10 y/o was at fault. I mean look at Robert, he is about the height of a 7 year old. HAHAHA he is such a weirdo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crothersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
edna huff may 1 hr kimber 4
Sierra n Kevin Slayers split 4 hr Cheyan 3
Help finding who mugged Layton 5 hr Just Wonderin 2
moose 2324 Mon justamember 5
So hope she sees this (Nov '15) Sun I feel the same 49
Tasha Spicer Jul 23 Shayna 4
Felicia Richie Mayse Jul 23 Shayna 12

Crothersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance