tony hanner- a must read
Tonys girlfriend

Fisherville, KY

#22 Jun 29, 2012
Yeah you girls are probably just jealous thats alright because not all women can find a good man. I bet you all are nothing but a bunch of sluts you probably just want him and know you cant have him. You all are probably just too loose no man can satisfy you. He is not disappointing to me by anymeans in bed but guess it just goes to show who can get him goin more. I'm over having all you little bitches on here saying shit, if you have enough balls come say it to our face. i bet your men now are lousy in bed thats why your hatin on tony but thats alright i know what i know and i couldnt ask more out of a man.
Taylor

Oxford, OH

#23 Jul 2, 2012
Dude tony is a little punk that won't do shit.
Beth

Carmel, IN

#24 Jul 3, 2012
Tony is a pretty cool guy. Treated me nice all of the time..he just comes up a little "short" sometimes..if you know what I mean.
Cassie

Indianapolis, IN

#25 Jul 3, 2012
Tony aint all that bad,but he sure got a nasty girlfriend. NOt sure what he saw in her,she got him by getting pregnant..just saying...typical hillbilly
Austin SUCKS

United States

#26 Jul 3, 2012
Wow, are you people for real? It's hard to believe a bunch of "so called" adults actually act this way. Just more proof that Austin, Indiana is the most uneducated, redneck infested dump on the planet. I've said it before, but it bears repeating. The only thing that would clean your nasty little "city" up is a nice big F5 tornado. It may never happen, but I can dream, can't I?
Tonys girlfriend

Fisherville, KY

#27 Jul 3, 2012
Cassie wrote:
Tony aint all that bad,but he sure got a nasty girlfriend. NOt sure what he saw in her,she got him by getting pregnant..just saying...typical hillbilly
I dont get where you think i am nasty, but your probably just jealous because i have a lot more going for myself than you do. Cassie is it your probably an ugly skank so why dont you say it to my face rather than putting it on the internet and for your information me and tony were together for 4 years before i got pregnant with our son so i didnt get him he loves me or we wouldnt have been together this long and if he didnt want to be with me he could have left a long time ago so think before you speak. Nasty ha your probably one of austins finest rural street hoes. where the hell do you get hillbilly are you from austin too, dont go thinking your better than us, because if you are from austin im guessing your not. So go crawl back in one of your crack houses. I'm over everyone on here trying to start shit if your big enough to run your mouth on here come say it to our face unless your a scared little bitch, i will show you a nasty bitch dont underestimate me for a secound because i will show you a thing or two.
Tonys girlfriend

Fisherville, KY

#28 Jul 3, 2012
Beth wrote:
Tony is a pretty cool guy. Treated me nice all of the time..he just comes up a little "short" sometimes..if you know what I mean.
yeah i know what your trying to say just because your loose as a goose and no one can do anything with you doesnt mean he is short if you know what i mean. He probably had to strap a board to his ass so he wouldnt fall in. So stop trying to make it look like tony is small because i know different just like i have told a few bitches on here you probably just wasnt good enough for him(just lousy i bet) because i dont have any problems at all out of him, and im the longest girl he has been with, but im also not a whore. Get over your self and grow up and stop acting like your still in high school because this is the real world honey.
Yep

United States

#29 Jul 3, 2012
Yepitiduda
Lakeem

Carmel, IN

#30 Jul 4, 2012
Tonys girlfriend wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah i know what your trying to say just because your loose as a goose and no one can do anything with you doesnt mean he is short if you know what i mean. He probably had to strap a board to his ass so he wouldnt fall in. So stop trying to make it look like tony is small because i know different just like i have told a few bitches on here you probably just wasnt good enough for him(just lousy i bet) because i dont have any problems at all out of him, and im the longest girl he has been with, but im also not a whore. Get over your self and grow up and stop acting like your still in high school because this is the real world honey.
Baby, I glad that you are happy. But reallY? how can you be satisfied with his unit being so tiny. Thats why he drives his big pick up..it makes him feel like a big guy. Not sure how many babies he has,but its a bunch.You might want to check out what other girls have been his sperm receptacle. IM surprised that some of Tonys high school buddies arnet outing him for his fun in the boys shower.In high school he went both ways
Tonys girlfriend

Fisherville, KY

#31 Jul 4, 2012
im tired of going at it with you bunch of idiots so from now on keep saying your shit but i know other wise. get over yourselves and get a life rather than worrying about others. Say what you want but your just making him famous on here so keep talking we dont give a shit no more, its plane and simple you cant talk to a bunch of morons
Evol

Salem, IN

#32 Jul 18, 2012
is he relatied to tracy hanner?
jay d clark

Louisville, KY

#33 Sep 9, 2012
im here to say fu trash talking btches and all the bs u got to say ill put my real name on this btch and every one on the north side knows me and im not hard to find when im not in prison when i took that bullet to the head tony was the first one out to mom and dads to c if i was ok still alive and if it was true he is also one of the only ones yeah i got alot of calls and my face book blew up so if u cheaked on me im not ungrateful so fck u punks and yeah im a druggie pos and u dont have to dig deep to find the dirt on me but fuck ur trash talking a$$ boot up btch
Tom tharp

United States

#34 Sep 9, 2012
Jay d Clark your a little b!tch a$$ motherf(ucker you and your cousin better watch your sh!t
funny funny

Elmwood Park, IL

#37 Sep 10, 2012
he is a chomo and i think he boned his aunt
wheres your balls

Evansville, IN

#39 Sep 16, 2012
pascha wrote:
Kels, i think it's gonna b whoopass season lol
you ain't gonna do shit to no one
Missy Bowman

Bryan, OH

#40 Sep 18, 2012
[ Tony Hanner was just learning life he was to young to go!!Hes was an awesome person.like the other guy said he wouldnt screw youve if you wouldnt of done it to him!!!!your probly an austin junkie just misrable so you want to try to make Tonys family misrable.Let them greeve and move on.your a pieace of shit talking about somrone thats gone but you wouldnt say it to tonys facecause your a PIECE OF SHIT!!! LEY TONY REST IN PIECE!!!AND STOP MESSING WITH HIS FAMILY DONT YOU THINK THEYVE BEEN THROUGH ENOUGH?
Felicia

Villa Park, IL

#42 Sep 22, 2012
Missy Bowman wrote:
[ Tony Hanner was just learning life he was to young to go!!Hes was an awesome person.like the other guy said he wouldnt screw youve if you wouldnt of done it to him!!!!your probly an austin junkie just misrable so you want to try to make Tonys family misrable.Let them greeve and move on.your a pieace of shit talking about somrone thats gone but you wouldnt say it to tonys facecause your a PIECE OF SHIT!!! LEY TONY REST IN PIECE!!!AND STOP MESSING WITH HIS FAMILY DONT YOU THINK THEYVE BEEN THROUGH ENOUGH?
WHO THE HELL ARE YOU WOMAN. YOU OBVIOUSLY DO NOT KNW CRAP. TONY ISN'T DEAD IDIOT. HE JUST RIPPED OFF HIS WHOLE FAMILY. YOU ARE A MORON.
to all you dumbasses

Thorntown, IN

#43 Sep 23, 2012
Evol wrote:
is he relatied to tracy hanner?
Tracy was his uncle
Pascha Hanner

United States

#46 May 29, 2013
Ty Evol for makin that clear
... ;)
Mark

New Albany, IN

#47 May 31, 2013
funny funny wrote:
he is a chomo and i think he boned his aunt
yes, he did bang his aunt. he is a low life thief and pill head. his girlfriend is a dumb skank

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crothersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
caseys new store-goodbye marathons towel [email protected] 55 min ArchieC 5
Morgans-linda Beal was correct 56 min ArchieC 18
wipe my butt with the bible 3 hr oh ya 47
Benjy Stotts: Why Is He Not Incarcerated? 3 hr no drinks today 22
Sad stuff (Apr '17) 6 hr Jorfymn 12
Vicky Wilson is she working with and for the popo 12 hr WWGD 2
The bright girls (Sep '10) 21 hr Jeremy 28

Crothersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Crothersville Mortgages