Change name from crotherstucky to Met...

Change name from crotherstucky to Methville,USA

Created by citizen on Oct 6, 2007

106 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

maybe

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
crothersville

Pasadena, MD

#21 Oct 23, 2007
Crothersvillianite wrote:
Hummm...I look in from time to time to see whats happening...just looking in...today, I am compelled to post. Methville? Police aren't doing their job? On Febuary 20th of this year the Jackson County Drug Free Council met at the Historical Hall to GIVE the TOWN resources in the fight against drugs...members of the POLICE FORCE were there...a retired school teacher...and two or three others. NO-ONE covered the event from the LOCAL press...NO-ONE from the town board came...NO-ONE from the Ministerial Association...NO-ONE represented the School...and there were NO Parents in attendence. I have recently viewed a host of photos posted by the LOUISVILLE PAPER of the clean up and revitalization of Crothersville...were any of you there? As much as it pains me that there was no LOCAL coverage or no LOCAL support, I witnessed those few individuals that got off their behinds and took to the street armed with weedeaters and PRIDE...I saw a beginning. I pray for their efforts and attitudes...for there are only a few that haven't just gotten frustrated and given up on the whole town! I see complaintants but no actives. Shut up or roll up your sleeves.
I was not in attendence. Sorry to say, I was not aware of the meeting. There are a lot of people who are very concerned about the drugs and troubles our town has. I am one of them. It's not all about cleaning the streets, I would like to see all citizens active for our town. Personally, I do not know how to start with the drug activity. Until all of these self called knowlegable people started giving out information, I assumed we could get a lot of backing on this issue. I still can't understand why people are not willing to go forward if they have evidence. I don't know who is involved with this activity, if I did, I believe in my heart I would try to do something. In the future if I suspect or know anything I will go directly to the top. I have heard there are cover-ups on all levels of government. I still think if enough people would group together and scream loud enough, they would get the attention needed to combat this problem. Remember the election is coming up, the town employees including the police department are working for Crothersville, which means "us". I agree, it's time to roll-up our sleeves.
Questioning

AOL

#22 Oct 23, 2007
I also was unaware of the meeting. Perhaps because it was not covered locally, I don't usually look to Louisville for local events. Crothersville, you are correct again, everyone is going to have to scream. Even though some on this board seem to think the opposite, there are many more good than there are bad. It may take a while, but if those who are not afraid to step up are consistant, those who are afraid to speak up will see that they too can help. Right now, we do need to scream with our votes.
The Truth

Pendleton, IN

#23 Oct 24, 2007
As long as people continue to argue on here about trivial, unimportant things the powers that be and people of obvious influence sit back and laugh. This is how they have stayed in power so long and will continue to. Unite and run the scum out of this community. Crothersville has become a place where people come when they have been ran out of another community. We don't need anymore trash in this area. I think we all can agree on that.
sillysally

United States

#24 Oct 25, 2007
And little kids were abandoned by grey and look what has happened, why don't you grow up. your worried about the name crotherstucky when hell is upon us, the day of reckoning will find all of us, but which way will everyone go, will you go up or will you go down.Not everyone can be perfect and that is the way life is, you have to make the best out of every situation that your in.
LIFETIME C-VILLE CITIZEN

Scottsburg, IN

#25 Nov 7, 2007
To Sillysally,

Do you think you are God. I'm pretty sure only God knows when the "Day of Reckoning" will be, so unless you are God (which I doubt) then don't be preaching to me. Are you related to Mr. Grey?, because it seems you know his whole life story. Why don't you start from the beginning? You are right about nobody's perfect. NOBODY!!!!!!
citizen

United States

#26 Nov 7, 2007
i wish he'd go back to brownstown and out of my town
The Truth

Pendleton, IN

#27 Nov 7, 2007
Grow up! Yeah, grow up and do meth.
so true

Santa Barbara, CA

#29 Sep 19, 2012
so right
umizoomi

Santa Barbara, CA

#30 Sep 24, 2012
right
lll iii lll ii

Santa Barbara, CA

#33 Feb 23, 2013
lll iii eee ssss
lll iii lll iii lll ii

Santa Barbara, CA

#34 Feb 25, 2013
lll iii eee sss llliiieeesss
lll iii

Santa Barbara, CA

#36 Feb 27, 2013
lll iii lll iii

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crothersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jackie Collins - Useless Drunk POS 37 min Butt driller 12
kevin lucas snitched them out...what a p o s 8 hr Indianacorn 18
brooklyn mack-scumbag drug dealer 8 hr Indianacorn 6
Bennito,about me 8 hr Indianacorn 11
My Fat Neighbor 8 hr Indianacorn 21
Lupita Rodriguez-shame on you!!!! 8 hr Indianacorn 5
Pizza King was amazing tonight!! 10 hr Stinky woman 3

Crothersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance