First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Deconblue

United States

#1 Mar 5, 2017
Does anyone know if he is related to judge Warner? I've heard from several sources that he is...

Since: Feb 17

United States

#2 Mar 5, 2017
What
April

Crossville, TN

#3 Mar 5, 2017
Mountain life rc cars wrote:
What
I would really like to know this myself.
James K

Crossville, TN

#4 Mar 5, 2017
Deconblue wrote:
Does anyone know if he is related to judge Warner? I've heard from several sources that he is...
No. They are not relate
Fred

Knoxville, TN

#5 Jun 12, 2017
Deconblue wrote:
Has to be related or has blackmail on Judge Warner to always get his way in the courtroom, those two need to be under surveillance or have someone watch all their court cases to see the unfair rulings they conger up before they even hear the "other side of the story". Just sit back and watch them both. Unbelievable.
Sonja

Crossville, TN

#6 Jun 12, 2017
They are not related.
Bellyfull

Knoxville, TN

#7 Jun 19, 2017
Sonja wrote:
They are not related.
Well they act alike, just watch them sit in silence as they hear the truth and watch them turn red and sissy Brett stare at the ceiling because he knows he is a liar and ridiculous. Pay Attention next time at both of them. They both are thick as thieves.
truth

Crossville, TN

#8 Jun 20, 2017
Did anyone ever think he is just a good attorney? I've seen many lawyers try cases in various courts and it is well known in the legal community that the Yorks' are excellent at their jobs. I personally have seen both Brett and Randy lose cases but it is rare because they do a good job representing their clients. I have worked with the Court system for years and know this is accurate.
rage

Cookeville, TN

#9 Jul 21, 2017
truth wrote:
Did anyone ever think he is just a good attorney? I've seen many lawyers try cases in various courts and it is well known in the legal community that the Yorks' are excellent at their jobs. I personally have seen both Brett and Randy lose cases but it is rare because they do a good job representing their clients. I have worked with the Court system for years and know this is accurate.
Kevin bryant is a piece of shit he will stab u in the back every chance he gets
Lambslaughter

United States

#10 Jul 22, 2017
rage wrote:
<quoted text>

Kevin bryant is a piece of shit he will stab u in the back every chance he gets
Brett is an excellent lawyer. He mopped the floor with the son of a bitch that was trying to ruin me with lies about abuse and boyfriends. He saw the truth and made it clear enough a 2 year old could understand. Truth is, my ex wishes he'd got to him first but, oh well. If you want to win in Crossville, you better get Brett. Every other lawyer knows they're going to lose to him and just take your cash and a prayer...
Lambs4laughters

United States

#12 Jul 24, 2017
Deconblue wrote:
They're not related holly you meth mouth who re......
BrettUser

Crossville, TN

#13 Sep 11, 2017
Brett gets what is payed for. 500$ and a bottle of wild turkey got custody of my kids. Wife was pissed lmao. Sounds like you all should get Brett on your side instead of crying all over yourselves.
I like turtles

Crossville, TN

#14 Oct 1, 2017
BrettUser wrote:
Brett gets what is payed for. 500$ and a bottle of wild turkey got custody of my kids. Wife was pissed lmao. Sounds like you all should get Brett on your side instead of crying all over yourselves.
I feel like i need to poop on you
I like turtles

Crossville, TN

#15 Oct 1, 2017
truth wrote:
I wanna poop
MaceyD

Knoxville, TN

#17 Nov 14, 2017
Thinks he's Cool in his Yellow Submarine Car, has to be "Puff up Ego Man" to drive that. Whoop te doo !!!!! These Cumberland County Courts are a Disgrace to all the good and decent Judges and Lawyers that we have had represent our citizens in the past. I am disgusted & sad that such lying and deceit can take place and no one cares to stop them from doing people in. I am sure Kevin is thankful he isn't related to Brett. Keep your ugly yellow car and your nastiness to yourself, hope you keep getting old and ugly.
brae

United States

#18 Nov 16, 2017
Lambslaughter wrote:
<quoted text>

Brett is an excellent lawyer. He mopped the floor with the son of a bitch that was trying to ruin me with lies about abuse and boyfriends. He saw the truth and made it clear enough a 2 year old could understand. Truth is, my ex wishes he'd got to him first but, oh well. If you want to win in Crossville, you better get Brett. Every other lawyer knows they're going to lose to him and just take your cash and a prayer...
Brett is a Amazing attorney. He is well worth the money and will fight hard for you.

Since: May 17

Cookeville, TN

#19 Nov 18, 2017
Deconblue wrote:
He is not kin to Warner. He is however kin to York that use to be a State Trooper. He is actually a good guy. His Sister is a real estate agent I believe. He isn't a dope head but, he is a damned good Attorney!
Pete

Crossville, TN

#20 Dec 3, 2017
Paddler26 wrote:
<quoted text>

He is not kin to Warner. He is however kin to York that use to be a State Trooper. He is actually a good guy. His Sister is a real estate agent I believe. He isn't a dope head but, he is a damned good Attorney!
Brett's sister has never been a real estate agent.
Crime watch7673

United States

#21 Jan 16, 2018
Fred wrote:
<quoted text> Has to be related or has blackmail on Judge Warner to always get his way in the courtroom, those two need to be under surveillance or have someone watch all their court cases to see the unfair rulings they conger up before they even hear the "other side of the story". Just sit back and watch them both. Unbelievable.
Word is Warner has been reported to the FBI for corruption and has been under investigation for several years. Like other arrogant judges his time mayb coming along with the attornys who are involved in the assumed payoffs.
Tommyboy

United States

#22 Jan 16, 2018
I hope he is secretly gay he has a purty mouth unnnnn and smart one

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Forum Rules

No fighting

Mountain life rc's & truck racing Jobs

Personal Finance

Mountain life rc's & truck racing Mortgages