Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Why is it that every store I go into in this poor hick dump city seems to have some white trash on food stamps in front of me? They are never buying "real" food just crap like soda,chips, candy bars.
T o the white trash that read this post and can comprehend that you are stealing from the american taxpayers who support your sorry lazy asses, Then do us a favor and commit suicide or get a job.
It is astonishing how these toothless wonders can lie about their income and still have cash for beer and cigarettes.
So all of you poor white trash hicks do society a favor and cleanse us of your burden.
Concerned cumberland county resident
wtf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Dont like leave numbnuts simple as that. Take your punk ass back up north shit stain
Come On

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

2 dope wrote:
Why is it that every store I go into in this poor hick dump city seems to have some white trash on food stamps in front of me? They are never buying "real" food just crap like soda,chips, candy bars.
T o the white trash that read this post and can comprehend that you are stealing from the american taxpayers who support your sorry lazy asses, Then do us a favor and commit suicide or get a job.
It is astonishing how these toothless wonders can lie about their income and still have cash for beer and cigarettes.
So all of you poor white trash hicks do society a favor and cleanse us of your burden.
With a name like 2 dope, I find it hard to believe you aren't one of those types yourself. lmao
Florydyan

Port Saint Lucie, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

2 dope wrote:
Thank you oh so much for this post because this is an important subject that rarely ever gets the full attention that it deserves here on Crossville Topix.
their it is

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
Dont like leave numbnuts simple as that. Take your punk ass back up north shit stain
Aaaaah yes, the ever present and always standard answer. No we don't like it and we would prefer you take your worthless nasty @ss somewhere else so we don't have to smell you and feed you. We are not the burden to society, "you" are.
WOW

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

This is true guys, people addicted to drugs sell their food stamps and WIC for money to buy drugs with and most of the time they don't even have food in the house. It's like sell me $100 worth of food stamps for $50. Pathetic if you ask me. My opinion is that everyone receiving food stamps or WIC should HAVE to be dug tested on a weekly basis to receive them. It's the only way the misuse and abuse of food stamps are gonna end.
Florydyan

Port Saint Lucie, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

WOW wrote:
This is true guys, people addicted to drugs sell their food stamps and WIC for money to buy drugs with and most of the time they don't even have food in the house. It's like sell me $100 worth of food stamps for $50. Pathetic if you ask me. My opinion is that everyone receiving food stamps or WIC should HAVE to be dug tested on a weekly basis to receive them. It's the only way the misuse and abuse of food stamps are gonna end.
How is it that you have such intimate knowledge of all the drug users in town who receive and sell them?

Hasn't the state of Tennessee ever heard of EBT cards?
I think maybe your legislators are on drugs if they don't even understand how to implement new technology to stop fraud.

You don't have ANY ANSWERS...you're an IGNORANT FOOL!!!

Our Governor here in Florida tried it and it was a total failure that actually cost taxpayers MORE MONEY!

You're the one who is "pathetic"!!!

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Florydyan wrote:
<quoted text>
How is it that you have such intimate knowledge of all the drug users in town who receive and sell them?
Hasn't the state of Tennessee ever heard of EBT cards?
I think maybe your legislators are on drugs if they don't even understand how to implement new technology to stop fraud.
You don't have ANY ANSWERS...you're an IGNORANT FOOL!!!
Our Governor here in Florida tried it and it was a total failure that actually cost taxpayers MORE MONEY!
You're the one who is "pathetic"!!!
Why are you acting so naive when you know everything about everything....especially in Crossville? Of course TN has EBT cards...the signs of acceptance is smeared on every store along with the WIC card.

It is well know, as you should know since you know everything about everything, that druggies do sell thier cards or at the least buy food and sell it a a minimal price to others to support the habit. Surely with your vast knowlege and exeperiences you have had a freind (well maybe not) with a kid that has problems and heard about how they abuse the system.

Florydyan

Port Saint Lucie, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

wltg wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you acting so naive when you know everything about everything....especially in Crossville? Of course TN has EBT cards...the signs of acceptance is smeared on every store along with the WIC card.
It is well know, as you should know since you know everything about everything, that druggies do sell thier cards or at the least buy food and sell it a a minimal price to others to support the habit. Surely with your vast knowlege and exeperiences you have had a freind (well maybe not) with a kid that has problems and heard about how they abuse the system.
Its the constant BEEEOOOTCHING here on Topix about the same thing...over & over & over & over again!!!

Its MIND NUMBING...don't you think?
Oh please...PLEASE don't tell me its NOT mind numbing to you.

So whatchya going to do?

What I see so much of here is "busy bodies" who wish to dictate how others live.

Yeah, I like law & order as oppossed to chaos, but (listen now) there are much bigger fish to fry than the small and simple minded problems that people here dwell on.

If it were up to me I'd just give people the cash instead of food stamps, for the simple reason that I believe its naive to think you can control how somebody uses them.

A system that has to provide them is AT LEAST as messed up as the people who use them, thus who are "they" to set standards if "they" can't set an example?
THE ECHO

Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

For once i agree with you!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

hey the whole town of c-ville is white trash i have food asst and spend it on healthy food but its funny that shit is more expensive and the by product stuff is cheaper keep america fat nasty decrepit fueled with mt dew missing teeth and a nasty pit stain wife beater to boot
Florydyan

Port Saint Lucie, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

The Crossville cooking manual...."If its not deep fried it hasn't been tried."
Florydyan

Port Saint Lucie, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Anyone here ever eat a Mango?

Oh..and I don't mean those miserable piece O' shit Brazillian Mangos either!

I don't get it...you'd think a large tropical country like Brazil could grow a good Mango?

None that I've ever tried to eat...damn stringy and tasteless CRAP!

Right now the Walmart here has the "Peruvian" Mangos.
Just look for that little sticker they put on them, it says where they're from.

Peruvians are the BOMB!!!...orange, sweet, juicy, and no strings!

It make take you a while to figure out how to eat one.

You fillet a Mango.
Tip it up on its narrow side and slice down to the pit and all the way around it....then lay it on its flat side and do the same thing.

Now tip it back up on it narrow side and use a narrow paring knife and feel along the edge the pit until you cut off a quarter piece.

It takes a little practice but its well worth it.

Now scrap the fruit off the peel with your teeth..(if you have em?)...ahhh..isn't that good?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Florydyan wrote:
Anyone here ever eat a Mango?
Oh..and I don't mean those miserable piece O' shit Brazillian Mangos either!
I don't get it...you'd think a large tropical country like Brazil could grow a good Mango?
None that I've ever tried to eat...damn stringy and tasteless CRAP!
Right now the Walmart here has the "Peruvian" Mangos.
Just look for that little sticker they put on them, it says where they're from.
Peruvians are the BOMB!!!...orange, sweet, juicy, and no strings!
It make take you a while to figure out how to eat one.
You fillet a Mango.
Tip it up on its narrow side and slice down to the pit and all the way around it....then lay it on its flat side and do the same thing.yeah you gotta watch out avacodo same way need to google on how to see if one ripe got one that was overipe or old you cut it same way you do mango i think but it looked all dried and shit
Now tip it back up on it narrow side and use a narrow paring knife and feel along the edge the pit until you cut off a quarter piece.
It takes a little practice but its well worth it.
Now scrap the fruit off the peel with your teeth..(if you have em?)...ahhh..isn't that good?
yeah think avacodo you prepare the same way but got one that was over ripe or old it was dry and the rhine same as the inner part looked like shit so yeah def gotta watch out what you buy especially at wal-mart its hit n miss with them
Florydyan

Port Saint Lucie, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

cityslickercountryboy wrote:
<quoted text>yeah think avacodo you prepare the same way but got one that was over ripe or old it was dry and the rhine same as the inner part looked like shit so yeah def gotta watch out what you buy especially at wal-mart its hit n miss with them
Actually NO...I don't think comparing an Avacado to a Mango is an accurate comparison at all.

Two reasons...first the pit of an Avacado is round rather than flat....and secondly the pit from an Avacado falls right out, but the fruit of a Mango is attached to the pit and has to be trimmed or filleted from it.

I don't really like the small and dark hand grenade looking Mexican Avacados...the BIG green Florida Avacados are the BEST!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

thanks for the differance there florydyan talking bout how you slice it but ok i will have to try the florida once the pit of the ones i got didnt fall out guess they are the mexican ones
Florydyan

Port Saint Lucie, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Yeah...the big green Florida Avocado's really are the best one's when you can find them.

Most people of course make dip out of them, but I like them sliced up and in a salad too.
They're super good for you....very healthy.

Oh...are the Peruvian Mangos GOOD!!!...I love em'!
I just got done eating one...it was Mango perfection!
If you like Peaches you should enjoy a Mango.
Mango trees are beautiful and highly desirable in the yard as a shade tree.

A Papaya is a weird fruit.
I can't think of a good way to describe one except to say its something kind of like a melon.
Its very juicy...not really sweet...its sweet but not all that much, and it tastes like..???..there's where I'm lost...its a delicate flavor like...??? I don't know.
Its almost like a sweet juicy squash.
Try one and tell me what you think..CSCB?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

right on i will give it a try
sick of florydyan

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

You no that avocadoyour talking about take it and stick where the sun dont shine.You frikin know it all.If you dont like Crossville stay off the page.Do you have no job? All you do is stick your nose in everybodies business.Florida probably dont want you on their page either. P.S DONT BOTHER WRITING BACK I HAVE A JOB AND DONT SPEND ALL MY TIME ON HERE! Just notice what few times Ive been on your always being a obnoxious.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

sick of florydyan wrote:
You no that avocadoyour talking about take it and stick where the sun dont shine.You frikin know it all.If you dont like Crossville stay off the page.Do you have no job? All you do is stick your nose in everybodies business.Florida probably dont want you on their page either. P.S DONT BOTHER WRITING BACK I HAVE A JOB AND DONT SPEND ALL MY TIME ON HERE! Just notice what few times Ive been on your always being a obnoxious.
He is just lonely and trying to "educate" the people of Crossville. You would think if he was serious about it and really cared he would get a college degree and become a teacher wouldn't you? Just a pushing 60 guy that is trying to pick up young chicks with no luck on his bike. He has no life...he admits it time and time again with trying to show people here how great PSL fl is. He reffers to himself as the doctor "house" He is as typical as that program too.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

101 Users are viewing the Crossville Forum right now

Search the Crossville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
VanWinkle School Board 42 min thetruthisthetruth 66
gondolas 45 min Abc123 4
Chris Jenkins 50 min f*ckyou 10
Psychiatrists are full of crap 52 min The REAL Doctor House 36
savanna downing 1 hr Savanna 10
School Changes 1 hr farmgirl 14
pamela sue rollins 1 hr omg 9
What's happened to Honey's Market 2 hr americanalltheway 8
men that hit women (Dec '13) 2 hr JoJo 49