Anonymous

Manchester, TN

#1 Jan 30, 2011
??
Mark McCarty

Hermitage, TN

#2 Jan 30, 2011
pleaase... she is beautiful:) lauren is AMAZING:) she is my everything:)

Since: Jan 11

Mooresville, NC

#3 Jan 30, 2011
Laurence thompson is one of the best and nicest people I know! It's a bummer that she didn't get her cupcake mints.

Since: Jan 11

Mooresville, NC

#4 Jan 30, 2011
Oops. I meant lauren.
Anonymous

Manchester, TN

#5 Jan 30, 2011
anonomousqwerty wrote:
Laurence thompson is one of the best and nicest people I know! It's a bummer that she didn't get her cupcake mints.
Who is this? lol
shbihhsg

Crossville, TN

#6 Feb 3, 2011
ugh she's soooo annoying and things she's the baddest person around. psh. I beg to differ.
wow

Crossville, TN

#7 Feb 4, 2011
josephine199 wrote:
??
why did you start one about your self we all know its you lauren josephine
Anonymous

Manchester, TN

#8 Feb 12, 2011
shbihhsg wrote:
ugh she's soooo annoying and things she's the baddest person around. psh. I beg to differ.
I aint actin like no bad a ....but i do when i need to!
Anonymous

Manchester, TN

#9 Feb 12, 2011
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
why did you start one about your self we all know its you lauren josephine
cuz i wanna know what people think....is that a problem! do you wanna get all pissy at me...alot of people do it
fubar

Crossville, TN

#10 Feb 12, 2011
josephine199 wrote:
<quoted text>
cuz i wanna know what people think....is that a problem! do you wanna get all pissy at me...alot of people do it
You started a thread about yourself! How lonely and pathetic your life must be. I suggest you get up off your hiney and do something productive. Incase you haven't noticed alot of ppl get their feelings hurt on here. Im sure you will be one of them.
Trevor Norris

Crossville, TN

#12 Feb 12, 2011
I've only talked to her once or twice but she seems pretty cool, she didn't act like she was better than me or be an a-hole, I like her and don't see a reason not to?
Anonymous

Manchester, TN

#13 Feb 13, 2011
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>
You started a thread about yourself! How lonely and pathetic your life must be. I suggest you get up off your hiney and do something productive. Incase you haven't noticed alot of ppl get their feelings hurt on here. Im sure you will be one of them.
haha.....hiney??? lol....but ummmm nooo im not gonna get my feelings hurt cuz i dont act like you and get people to hate you so.....have a good time dissin everyone on here cuz youre a cool kid!
taybor

Lebanon, TN

#14 Feb 13, 2011
annoying and has a hate ful voice
Ashley

Charlotte, NC

#16 Feb 13, 2011
Annoying... and has a big ass gap in her teeth
blah

Tullahoma, TN

#17 Feb 15, 2011
theres alot of thompsons on here hummm
Anonymous

Manchester, TN

#19 Feb 23, 2011
taybor wrote:
annoying and has a hate ful voice
hateful voice?
Anonymous

Manchester, TN

#20 Feb 23, 2011
Ashley wrote:
Annoying... and has a big ass gap in her teeth
is sayin i have a gap in my teeth the worst you can come up with about me? that i take that actually as a compliment bc you have nothin else t diss me about but my teeth lol

Since: May 10

Rooted in Reality

#21 Feb 24, 2011
josephine199 wrote:
<quoted text>
is sayin i have a gap in my teeth the worst you can come up with about me? that i take that actually as a compliment bc you have nothin else t diss me about but my teeth lol
Lmaoooooooo...At least you have teeth to have a gap in huh?......You go girl!!!!!!!
Anonymous

Manchester, TN

#22 Feb 27, 2011
greg in central va wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmaoooooooo...At least you have teeth to have a gap in huh?......You go girl!!!!!!!
hahahah(: thank you lol
idk

Cookeville, TN

#23 Mar 4, 2011
hahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cody whiteside? 42 min Bulla ball breaker 2
""Plague is Here"" 43 min Happy4U 7
Mothers Day 1 hr Happy4U 30
Pregnant 1 hr omg 13
Wrong World. 1 hr Ryan 2
Dana goss-walker 1 hr Happy happy 7
Hey fat girls! 1 hr Observant 14

Crossville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance