Comments
1 - 20 of 40 Comments Last updated Dec 28, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Oct 11

Sale Creek, TN

#1 Jul 1, 2012
Hi, I am a 27 yr old married women who is unable to have a baby. My husband and I would love to raise a baby in a loving, stable environment. We both have education and good stable jobs. I would love to talk to someone who wants their baby to be loved and well taken care of.

Im even looking for a baby that has been exposed to drugs or alcohol, in my eyes those are the babies that need the most love and attention.

Email- babywanted1985@hotmail.com
ummm

Crossville, TN

#2 Jul 1, 2012
Chrystal0124 wrote:
Hi, I am a 27 yr old married women who is unable to have a baby. My husband and I would love to raise a baby in a loving, stable environment. We both have education and good stable jobs. I would love to talk to someone who wants their baby to be loved and well taken care of.
Im even looking for a baby that has been exposed to drugs or alcohol, in my eyes those are the babies that need the most love and attention.
Email- babywanted1985@hotmail.com
You say you have an education, but you also say you are a "women"? "Woman" is singular; "women" is plural. If you really had an education, you should know that. You're not at all the kind of person I would want as my baby's adopted mother.

Sale Creek, TN

#3 Jul 1, 2012
ummm wrote:
<quoted text>
You say you have an education, but you also say you are a "women"? "Woman" is singular; "women" is plural. If you really had an education, you should know that. You're not at all the kind of person I would want as my baby's adopted mother.
I said I have an education; I didn't say "O I'm perfect at grammar, math, science, blah blah blah. I have my associateís degree and I am working on my bachelorís degree. Just because I have an education doesn't mean I'm perfect at everything I do. EVERYONE has something that they struggle with. Youíre so right, before anyone is allowed to adopt they should all have to take a test to prove how PERFECT they are at everything in life. Because we all know we would have to deny the people who have problems in grammar, spelling, math, and science. The next thing youíre going to tell me is that anyone who is affectionate, loving, drug and alcohol free should be denied the privilege to adopt also.
Hello

Crossville, TN

#4 Jul 1, 2012
Maybe, Chrystal, you should change your attitude. Being rude and acting holier-than-thou is not going to find you a baby.

Sale Creek, TN

#5 Jul 1, 2012
I'm not acting holier-than-thou and I don't have an attitude. Did that poster rub me the wrong way? yes. why? Because you shouldn't tell a person they wouldn't be a good adoptive parent because they aren't perfect at grammer.

“I Dont Care”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#6 Jul 1, 2012
Hello wrote:
Maybe, Chrystal, you should change your attitude. Being rude and acting holier-than-thou is not going to find you a baby.
And posting positively here will? Your not very bright.
lol wow

Crossville, TN

#7 Jul 1, 2012
Big-Sexy wrote:
<quoted text>
And posting positively here will? Your not very bright.
...says the person who doesn't know the difference between "your" and "you're". "your" is possessive. "you're" means "you are".
OMG

Crossville, TN

#8 Jul 1, 2012
If you go look at her other posts you will see shes not interested in black babies. Thats pathetic and sad. Shes racist.
Curious

Crossville, TN

#9 Jul 1, 2012
What would you do for compensation? Pay my medical bills related to the baby? Pay me cash? Open or closed adoption? I need more details.

Sale Creek, TN

#10 Jul 1, 2012
OMG wrote:
If you go look at her other posts you will see shes not interested in black babies. Thats pathetic and sad. Shes racist.
I'm interested in any race lol.
wtf

Los Angeles, CA

#11 Jul 1, 2012
u knw ppl u r pretty sad u cant even give this lady ne respect so that means u all dnt respect yurselves how pathetic tell ya the truth it sounds like most of u r sorry f?cks who hav kids or had kids but got them took frm u cuz of drugs and sh!t dnt listen 2 these a$$holes on here hell ill help u out i hav 3 kids and love them 2 death and i think i understand where yur comin frm u just wnt 2 giv a child the love and devotion that children need cuz all these damn dope heads n here r just jealous cuz they cnt giv their children the love they shld or mayb they never got the rite kind of love when they wuz children i swear ppl r so stupid and rlly nd 2 grow up and stop hidin behind the keyboards and b a human bein

Sale Creek, TN

#12 Jul 1, 2012
Curious wrote:
What would you do for compensation? Pay my medical bills related to the baby? Pay me cash? Open or closed adoption? I need more details.
It could be open or closed whatever the birth family would want we are open to either. I would prefer open so that the birth family knows that would still be apart of the child's life, but if they prefer closed I do respect that. As far as compensation thats something I would prefer to discuss in private, you could email me what you would be looking for at babywanted1985@hotmail.com or you can message me thru topix.

Sale Creek, TN

#13 Jul 1, 2012
wtf wrote:
u knw ppl u r pretty sad u cant even give this lady ne respect so that means u all dnt respect yurselves how pathetic tell ya the truth it sounds like most of u r sorry f?cks who hav kids or had kids but got them took frm u cuz of drugs and sh!t dnt listen 2 these a$$holes on here hell ill help u out i hav 3 kids and love them 2 death and i think i understand where yur comin frm u just wnt 2 giv a child the love and devotion that children need cuz all these damn dope heads n here r just jealous cuz they cnt giv their children the love they shld or mayb they never got the rite kind of love when they wuz children i swear ppl r so stupid and rlly nd 2 grow up and stop hidin behind the keyboards and b a human bein
Thank you.

“I Dont Care”

Location hidden

#14 Jul 1, 2012
lol wow wrote:
<quoted text>
...says the person who doesn't know the difference between "your" and "you're". "your" is possessive. "you're" means "you are".
You should probably start your sentences with a capital letter. Also, your period after "you are". should be before the ending ".

But im sure you knew that. After all, your surely not picking on grammatical errors while being unable to type a correct sentence yourself.
wtf

United States

#15 Jul 1, 2012
Chrystal0124 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you.
yur welcome it just rlly pisses me off when sumbody is tryin 2 do sum good and everybody wnts 2 bad mouth them ya knw its just childish o and i best watch how i spell and sh!t on here i guess cuz the grammer police r out 2 get us if we aint educational yea so f?ck u ppl im country and proud of it
grammarbomb

Cookeville, TN

#16 Jul 1, 2012
Big-Sexy wrote:
<quoted text>You should probably start your sentences with a capital letter. Also, your period after "you are". should be before the ending ".

But im sure you knew that. After all, your surely not picking on grammatical errors while being unable to type a correct sentence yourself.
Once again, incorrect use of "your". You should also never start a sentence with "but". You, sir, are an idiot. Please, do not pretend to have intelligence.

“I Dont Care”

Location hidden

#17 Jul 1, 2012
grammarbomb wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, incorrect use of "your". You should also never start a sentence with "but". You, sir, are an idiot. Please, do not pretend to have intelligence.
Well which is it?'Should' I never start a sentence with but, or never should I start?

And I never pretended to have anything. You assumed I have intelligence. You may sound smart, but your sentence structure is lacking.

Your mental capacity shines through your inability to concentrate on yourself. Your 'need' to feel superior.
Ha ha

United States

#18 Jul 1, 2012
Big-Sexy wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mental capacity shines through your inability to concentrate on yourself. Your 'need' to feel superior.
...says a guy who calls himself "Big Sexy"
oooops

Germany

#19 Jul 1, 2012
Ha ha wrote:
<quoted text>
...says a guy who calls himself "Big Sexy"
Who said it was a guy?
grammarbomb

Cookeville, TN

#20 Jul 1, 2012
Big-Sexy wrote:
<quoted text>Well which is it?'Should' I never start a sentence with but, or never should I start?

And I never pretended to have anything. You assumed I have intelligence. You may sound smart, but your sentence structure is lacking.

You should never start a sentence with "and", either.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 43 min WTH 9,341
Pill head girls 1 hr Luscious 25
crossville needs a new pet store. 2 hr info 10
cumberland outpatient 2 hr we the people 1
Crossville outlet mall 3 hr Abc 1
Kristin Largent (Sep '13) 4 hr Truth 28
Starbucks in Crossville? (Jul '08) 4 hr Khan Singh 48
50 Something Men think there still gods gift! 4 hr Disheartening 69
graham vs mayberry 7 hr Informed 13
Disband cchs football 15 hr Football fan 44
Pandora's Forest (Sep '13) 20 hr FunCouple 264
•••
•••