jeff morgan and kelly clark

jeff morgan and kelly clark

Posted in the Crossville Forum

no way

New Albany, IN

#1 Jan 11, 2013
Can someone tell me about this couple? Jeff Morgan and Kelly White Clark? Please, tell me the good and the bad.
hmmmmm

Ashburn, VA

#2 Jan 11, 2013
NOT good ;)
no way

Scottsburg, IN

#3 Jan 13, 2013
hmmmmm wrote:
NOT good ;)
Can you be more specific? I really need to know what I can find out. I don't want to cause no problem but I don't want to be taken advantage of by crooks or bad people.
no way

Scottsburg, IN

#4 Jan 13, 2013
hmmmmm wrote:
NOT good ;)
Please help me find out about these two. You are anonymous on here. If they are junkies, thieves, crooks, etc. I really need to know. There is an elderly woman who is connected with these two and I am worried about her.
Careful

Crossville, TN

#5 Jan 13, 2013
no way wrote:
<quoted text>Please help me find out about these two. You are anonymous on here. If they are junkies, thieves, crooks, etc. I really need to know. There is an elderly woman who is connected with these two and I am worried about her.
They both were in jail a month or two ago. She has lost custody of all 4 kids....he is a drunk....she is too....look at easy Tennessee
Mugshots. They are in there all the time.
knows

Clarksville, TN

#6 Jan 13, 2013
He is a registered sex offender. His name is Jeffrey Eugene Morgan. Pos!
hmmmmm

Ashburn, VA

#7 Jan 13, 2013
no way wrote:
<quoted text>Please help me find out about these two. You are anonymous on here. If they are junkies, thieves, crooks, etc. I really need to know. There is an elderly woman who is connected with these two and I am worried about her.
they are all of above! NOT good people!
no way

New Albany, IN

#8 Jan 14, 2013
Thanks for your help.
no way

New Albany, IN

#9 Jan 14, 2013
no way wrote:
Thanks for your help.
Kelly seems kind of lost and sad. Jeff seemed like a con artist. I definitely got a bad vibe from him. I was unsure about her.
Agree

Crossville, TN

#10 Jan 14, 2013
He will steal you blind and tell you to your face its ok. He is nothing but BAD NEWS and should never be around the elderly. He is especially good and conning them into thinking he can/will/is helping them and take them for ALL they have and more.

Please get away from them, and get them away from the elderly!!
hmmmmm

Scottsburg, IN

#11 Feb 3, 2013
I heard they left Crossville for a while. Are they back in town?
more info

Ft Mitchell, KY

#12 Feb 23, 2013
Does anyone know why she lost her kids? Has she ever been a good mom. Is she an alcoholic or druggie? Where is her mom at now? Why was she in jail? I need fast info. Be truthful please! Fill us in on everything... How long have they been together?

jess

Dunlap, TN

#13 Feb 25, 2013
i know them both jeff is my dad but they are not in tn im sorry to say kelly seems ok but my dad isn't any good to be around what do u need to know
correct

New Albany, IN

#14 Feb 25, 2013
They are in Indiana now. He is using her to try to get money from her family. Are they wanted by the police in TN? Does he beat Kelly like he has other women in his life?
jess

Dunlap, TN

#15 Feb 25, 2013
no not wanted by police they just moved up there with her family i dont talk to him much i try not to talk to him as far as i know he hasnt hurt kelly

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ten O'clock reality 1 hr Doctor House 1
lifecare maintenance director (Jun '11) 1 hr Kim 15
Hilltoppers on TV ? (Aug '13) 3 hr Poorpity 12
Do we really have to pay for someone else's abo... 4 hr Why 7
Renegade mountain modern day ghost town 4 hr Rachel 13
Foodstamps 5 hr confused 8
joanna marie adamski 5 hr Seriouslydude 2

Crossville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance