New Cumberland County Mugshots 9/10/12

Posted in the Crossville Forum

mamabear

Crossville, TN

#1 Sep 10, 2012
Don't know why the normal guy is not posting them but they're up!

http://easttennesseemugshots.com/category/cum...
Covenant Elite

Crossville, TN

#2 Sep 10, 2012
Some of those people look like They're the type who hear voices in their heads.
hahaha

Crossville, TN

#3 Sep 10, 2012
I see the ugly beast Mitzi Patton is in there again. Whew that "thing" is ugly as hell. Nasty skanky $2.00 wh@re. Wonder if she has a cell reserved for her yet. She is in there every week. What goes around, comes back around and karma's a b@tch.BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
waterdog

Crossville, TN

#4 Sep 10, 2012
I think its bull that they put peoples pictures in that paper that has not even been convicted yet. Regard of the charge when thats put in there the public already say the person is guility. Yeah put it in after they are convicted not before. To me thats slander
Fugshot

Crossville, TN

#5 Sep 10, 2012
waterdog wrote:
I think its bull that they put peoples pictures in that paper that has not even been convicted yet. Regard of the charge when thats put in there the public already say the person is guility. Yeah put it in after they are convicted not before. To me thats slander
If you don't want your picture there then don't do anything that can get you arrested. This is simple logic. Coming from someone who thinks public records is slander I would not expect you to understand.
Jammer

United States

#6 Sep 11, 2012
Those are old. I saw those last week.

Since: Apr 12

Crossville, TN

#7 Sep 11, 2012
Last weeks
wow

Crossville, TN

#9 Sep 11, 2012
what the f**cking f**k is this?

http://easttennesseemugshots.com/wp-content/u...
waterdog

Crossville, TN

#10 Sep 11, 2012
The point is I know people thats been arrested and found NOT guilty.Acually should have never been arrested BUT in the peoples eyes they are still guilty cause their picture was there. Im not saying not put it there just wait till they are found guilty. I could go file a warrent on you for something get you arrested although you are completly not guilty Your pict would show up. Just not right

“East Tennessee Arrest Reports ”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#11 Sep 11, 2012
Just posted the latest round. http://easttennesseemugshots.com/category/cum...
joe friday

Cookeville, TN

#12 Sep 11, 2012
waterdog wrote:
The point is I know people thats been arrested and found NOT guilty.Acually should have never been arrested BUT in the peoples eyes they are still guilty cause their picture was there. Im not saying not put it there just wait till they are found guilty. I could go file a warrent on you for something get you arrested although you are completly not guilty Your pict would show up. Just not right
They arrest people on evidence not hear say. They don't care about someone saying this person did this or that, they go on "the facts mam just the facts" pick one on there and try to argue that they are wrongfully accused with no evidence that they actually committed the offense.
fitit

Crossville, TN

#13 Sep 11, 2012
ok lets say your wife ( if u have one) is mad at you she calls the police and says you are hittin her. she makes a place on her arm and face. police come guess whos going to jail YOU are. this hppens alot. Im not saying all is not guilty they should just wait till they are guilty.
trudy

Crossville, TN

#14 Sep 13, 2012
hahaha wrote:
I see the ugly beast Mitzi Patton is in there again. Whew that "thing" is ugly as hell. Nasty skanky $2.00 wh@re. Wonder if she has a cell reserved for her yet. She is in there every week. What goes around, comes back around and karma's a b@tch.BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
yeah that is one scary azz b$tch! always has been. I see her in town sometimes and she gives me he hee bee gee bees. LOL and why does she always, no matter what have smeared mascara around her eyes? Too funny that sad old hag!
Never

Jamestown, TN

#15 Sep 13, 2012
I see James Brady has went down the crapper as well. Was hoping he would pull it out and grow up someday and leave the dope alone. Guess not he is lookin pretty rough to put it mildly.
lil sistur

Jamestown, TN

#16 Sep 14, 2012
Never wrote:
I see James Brady has went down the crapper as well. Was hoping he would pull it out and grow up someday and leave the dope alone. Guess not he is lookin pretty rough to put it mildly.
Ya but girl we shure did have some good times. Gotta be able to keep it real though

“East Tennessee Arrest Reports ”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#17 Sep 18, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
route driven for road test (Apr '14) 52 min Just sayin 3
When Bruce Jenner gets to Heaven will he be a m... 2 hr Question 1
youre right, im sorry girls. 2 hr beastman 1
jessie isles 2 hr James 9
looking for a boyfriend 3 hr beastman 9
Guys who dont care 3 hr beastman 7
wanting to buy used smelly girls socks 3 hr beastman 3
More from around the web

Crossville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE