New Cumberland County Mugshots

Posted in the Crossville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Easttnmugshots

Irmo, SC

#1 Oct 31, 2012
New Thieves and Druggies posted over at http://easttennesseemugshots.com/category/cum...
Bubba WhoopAss Wilson

Cookeville, TN

#3 Nov 1, 2012
Never thought I would see so many people that happy to be locked up
Covenant Elite

Crossville, TN

#4 Nov 1, 2012
Only 1 attractive lady o there. The rest are obvious druggies, some of whom look like They rode the shortbus to school.

“East Tennessee Arrest Reports ”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#5 Nov 2, 2012
Covenant Elite wrote:
Only 1 attractive lady o there. The rest are obvious druggies, some of whom look like They rode the shortbus to school.
What did you expect from a mugshot site? Playboy models?
Covenant Elite

Crossville, TN

#6 Nov 2, 2012
Lol, it's not just that site, it's this town. Any actual pretty ladies are few and far between, or some are in the process of losing their looks due to drugs or getting older. lol
East TN Mugshots wrote:
<quoted text>
What did you expect from a mugshot site? Playboy models?
RollTide

Hermitage, TN

#7 Nov 3, 2012
I agree
steph

Crossville, TN

#8 Nov 3, 2012
Its amazing to me, everyone who is of age, knows that when you screw up, break the law, you end up in that hell hole of a jail. if that place had so many programs, certain people would not be in there all the time. the justice system dont help anybody in this town, its only a holding tank, to make money from the state. the same druggies, idiots and stupid people are there from week to week.
RollTide wrote:
I agree
Honestly

Crossville, TN

#9 Nov 3, 2012
Covenant Elite wrote:
Lol, it's not just that site, it's this town. Any actual pretty ladies are few and far between, or some are in the process of losing their looks due to drugs or getting older. lol
<quoted text>
You're a d!ck and a f*cking dumb@ss to boot. Everytime there is a new group of mugshots on here, you comment almost immediately with your "Miss America Judge" wanna be bs about how many hot chicks (or lack of) there is on there. You post on other threads about how you've given up on love, on women in general and how women around here are such trash.... Yet you come on every mugshot thread, treating it as if it's a d@mn dating site and clicking through them to see how many "good looking women" you can find. LOSER. lol

As far as you saying women around here are losing their looks due to drugs or getting older.... Well as far as the drugs, say what you want cause they bring that sh!t on themselves. But for you to try to insult women who's appearance isn't what it used to be due to getting older?? Screw you, you self absorbed stupid sh!t!! lol What the h3ll do you expect? As we age, we ALL (men and women alike) start losing a lot of what made us attractive when we were younger. Furthermore, I highly doubt you're much of a looker yourself and even if you were, your ignorance would kill it!!!!

Location hidden

#10 Nov 21, 2012
Just started posting this weeks release. Have a gander and be sure to tell all your thanksgiving guests. http://easttennesseemugshots.com/category/cum...
Haha

Dallas, TX

#11 Nov 21, 2012
Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a d!ck and a f*cking dumb@ss to boot. Everytime there is a new group of mugshots on here, you comment almost immediately with your "Miss America Judge" wanna be bs about how many hot chicks (or lack of) there is on there. You post on other threads about how you've given up on love, on women in general and how women around here are such trash.... Yet you come on every mugshot thread, treating it as if it's a d@mn dating site and clicking through them to see how many "good looking women" you can find. LOSER. lol
As far as you saying women around here are losing their looks due to drugs or getting older.... Well as far as the drugs, say what you want cause they bring that sh!t on themselves. But for you to try to insult women who's appearance isn't what it used to be due to getting older?? Screw you, you self absorbed stupid sh!t!! lol What the h3ll do you expect? As we age, we ALL (men and women alike) start losing a lot of what made us attractive when we were younger. Furthermore, I highly doubt you're much of a looker yourself and even if you were, your ignorance would kill it!!!!
I detect a hint of butthurt. How many times has your ugly mug been featured on that site?
Coveant Elite

Crossville, TN

#12 Nov 21, 2012
lol, a lot of the same people turn up in every update.Crossville's finest

Location hidden

#13 Nov 22, 2012
Happy Thanksgiving from your friends at easttennesseemugshots.com
Christ

Crossville, TN

#14 Nov 22, 2012
That's crazy! So everyone here is on Meth, pills, and/or driving without a license, and couldn't pass a driving test if they wanted one. Fabulous.
gaga

Crossville, TN

#15 Nov 23, 2012
See he Dunaway is back in there.
gaga

Crossville, TN

#16 Nov 23, 2012
I see the Dunaway is back in there and the pankhurst.
Honestly

Crossville, TN

#17 Nov 24, 2012
Haha wrote:
<quoted text>
I detect a hint of butthurt. How many times has your ugly mug been featured on that site?
For one, "butthurt" is so immature and over-used. I know that's the "go to phrase" for you twelve year olds, but seriously, it's SO old and lame.... Kind of like C.E.

To answer your question, my pic has never been on there because I've never been arrested. Knock on wood, I've never had so much as a speeding ticket. My post came from seeing him (C.E.) posting on every mugshot list as if it were a friggin' beauty contest. "Only one or two good looking ones this time", etc. It's MUGSHOTS, not the Lifestyles of the Rich and Gorgeous". lmao

His comment about ladies around here losing their looks to aging annoyed me because as far as women getting older, uhhh what the hell does he expect? For people to stay completely frozen in time, never age, never change and keep that youthful glow that had him fapping off at his computer everyday? LOL
Irving

Pulaski, TN

#18 Nov 24, 2012
That site looks like a Who's Who of the Democrap Party.
Irving

Pulaski, TN

#19 Nov 24, 2012
The Original She-male wrote:
<quoted text>
For one, "butthurt" is so immature and over-used. I know that's the "go to phrase" for you twelve year olds, but seriously, it's SO old and lame.... Kind of like C.E.
To answer your question, my pic has never been on there because I've never been arrested. Knock on wood, I've never had so much as a speeding ticket. My post came from seeing him (C.E.) posting on every mugshot list as if it were a friggin' beauty contest. "Only one or two good looking ones this time", etc. It's MUGSHOTS, not the Lifestyles of the Rich and Gorgeous". lmao
His comment about ladies around here losing their looks to aging annoyed me because as far as women getting older, uhhh what the hell does he expect? For people to stay completely frozen in time, never age, never change and keep that youthful glow that had him fapping off at his computer everyday? LOL
Awwww, the poor widdle schoolmarm was indignant.

"racist" and "homophobe" and "hater" is overused too, ain't that right?

As for getting your estrogen producing DNA in a twist, the thought processes of unbathed libtards stay completely frozen in time, never age, never change, and keep that youthful know-it-all shit-caked patina forever.

So what was your point?

Location hidden

#20 Nov 24, 2012
I just love the smiling "I just got busted" look a lot of the people have. Who in there right mind cheeses for a mugshots??

Location hidden

#21 Nov 29, 2012
Have you checked out this weeks smiling faces? http://easttennesseemugshots.com/category/cum...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
People who never discipline their children are ... 2 hr who my daddy 29
revenge 3 hr revenge 3
Attention getters!! 3 hr Hmm 5
Church?? 3 hr newgirl 1
Milkshakes now costing $5-$6 at places to eat i... 4 hr plueeeeze 5
Crossville family destroyers 4 hr Agreed 20
skinny guy in big green Chevy 4x4 4 hr stone 5
More from around the web

Crossville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE