SmartOne

United States

#1 Oct 8, 2012
I am so happy I left that scum filled sh!t hole they call crossville. People I would have never thought are even sucked into that places sh!t. Everyone is dying or about to die or in jail and anybody that has kids are already infested with meth or what the f*ck ever else you people do. On top of that all you guys have to do is sit on topix, lmfao ...what the f*cks wrong wit u guys!!?? I almost understand cause this is the most entertaining thing in Crossville. I almost got sucked in but thank the good Lord I got a head on my shoulders. Just wanted to say whoever's left in zombieland should get out asap. That place is a f*ckin waste of the world and so are most of the people in it.
haha

Cookeville, TN

#2 Oct 8, 2012
SmartOne wrote:
I am so happy I left that scum filled sh!t hole they call crossville. People I would have never thought are even sucked into that places sh!t. Everyone is dying or about to die or in jail and anybody that has kids are already infested with meth or what the f*ck ever else you people do. On top of that all you guys have to do is sit on topix, lmfao ...what the f*cks wrong wit u guys!!?? I almost understand cause this is the most entertaining thing in Crossville. I almost got sucked in but thank the good Lord I got a head on my shoulders. Just wanted to say whoever's left in zombieland should get out asap. That place is a f*ckin waste of the world and so are most of the people in it.
t(-_-t)
dowhaaas

Crossville, TN

#3 Oct 8, 2012
SmartOne wrote:
I am so happy I left that scum filled sh!t hole they call crossville. People I would have never thought are even sucked into that places sh!t. Everyone is dying or about to die or in jail and anybody that has kids are already infested with meth or what the f*ck ever else you people do. On top of that all you guys have to do is sit on topix, lmfao ...what the f*cks wrong wit u guys!!?? I almost understand cause this is the most entertaining thing in Crossville. I almost got sucked in but thank the good Lord I got a head on my shoulders. Just wanted to say whoever's left in zombieland should get out asap. That place is a f*ckin waste of the world and so are most of the people in it.
It's not crossville it's the people you hang with. You'll end up in the same class of people wherever you go.
wow

Crossville, TN

#4 Oct 8, 2012
SmartOne wrote:
I am so happy I left that scum filled sh!t hole they call crossville. People I would have never thought are even sucked into that places sh!t. Everyone is dying or about to die or in jail and anybody that has kids are already infested with meth or what the f*ck ever else you people do. On top of that all you guys have to do is sit on topix, lmfao ...what the f*cks wrong wit u guys!!?? I almost understand cause this is the most entertaining thing in Crossville. I almost got sucked in but thank the good Lord I got a head on my shoulders. Just wanted to say whoever's left in zombieland should get out asap. That place is a f*ckin waste of the world and so are most of the people in it.
The funny thing is.. Your still here you dumb ass! You're downing people for sitting on topix.. what a joke, you idiot!
SmartOne

United States

#5 Oct 9, 2012
(Wow). Haha I get on here to laugh at you dum fux haven't been on here n years n was told people were on here talkin shit about people who have passed ...guess what all you low lives are!!! Hahahahaaa love you fkn ignorant fk ups... I may be on here but I ain't where you are!!! Bet ya got a great job at a great place like burger king too huh :) anyways this will b my last post just knew I could get a few comments ...and I did bahahahaaa.....n dowhaas I haven't met the kind of people I grew up with in the past3 years and Ive lived 2 different places!!! Good luck Crossvillians!!!
haha

Cookeville, TN

#6 Oct 9, 2012
SmartOne wrote:
(Wow). Haha I get on here to laugh at you dum fux haven't been on here n years n was told people were on here talkin shit about people who have passed ...guess what all you low lives are!!! Hahahahaaa love you fkn ignorant fk ups... I may be on here but I ain't where you are!!! Bet ya got a great job at a great place like burger king too huh :) anyways this will b my last post just knew I could get a few comments ...and I did bahahahaaa.....n dowhaas I haven't met the kind of people I grew up with in the past3 years and Ive lived 2 different places!!! Good luck Crossvillians!!!
Umm i'm pretty sure you're talkin shit right now.. So dont complain about people in our town doing it if you are doing the same exact thing.

“I Dont Care”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#7 Oct 9, 2012
How original.
Covenant Elite

Viola, TN

#10 Oct 9, 2012
Then why are you in knoxville? and if it's your playground, clean up the trash and drugs everywhere. What happened to keeping the community clean? lol
IN CHARGE wrote:
<quoted text>
Beat it my playground and I am IN CHARGE.
IN CHARGE

Knoxville, TN

#11 Oct 9, 2012
Covenant Elite wrote:
Then why are you in knoxville? and if it's your playground, clean up the trash and drugs everywhere. What happened to keeping the community clean? lol
<quoted text>
I am a slum lord.
Covenant Elite

Viola, TN

#12 Oct 9, 2012
I guess I can't argue with you there. Crossville is slummy alright. lol
IN CHARGE wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a slum lord.
wow

Lebanon, TN

#13 Oct 10, 2012
You know, I live here and I agree that Crossville could be a whole lot better place. But I must say that it also has a lot to do with who you surround yourself with. Ever hear the saying " You are judged by the company you keep" stay away from the junkies and the bullshit and you won't see it and deal with quite so much. Just because you change zip codes by no means make you better than me, just means you probably pay higher taxes. Have a great day!
Helpful

Crossville, TN

#14 Oct 10, 2012
Don't feed the troll!
bianca smut

Crossville, TN

#15 Oct 10, 2012
Helpful wrote:
Don't feed the troll!
out of this whole thread, Helpful is only person making sense. It's so funny how so many people "hate this town" and complain about the people. I have traveled and moved away many times. But I have always moved back cause I like calling Crossville my home. There are some very shitty people here, but there are some very good people. I do not associate myself with the scum and all is ok. Just had to say that. I won't feed the troll anymore.
Covenant Elite

Viola, TN

#16 Oct 10, 2012
And I prefer not to feed any of these low lifes any more pills and meth than what They already have. CThere may be som nice people here, yet it's few and far between. This town mostly is dickwads, afterall
JeffCombs

Hermitage, TN

#17 Nov 3, 2012
Too much money to be made way it is, will never change

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mothers Day 55 min Reality 26
SIDE By SIDE WAR 1 hr Twice as nice 1
PRODUCE GUY on 127 in tabor loop entrance area 2 hr Twice as nice 3
Earl Patton School board attorney needs to go (Oct '14) 2 hr Bonerluvr 16
"*"Catch A-IDS From KISSING"*" 2 hr Bill 16
Who has the most Roaches in there home ? 2 hr Yes they did 1
''''Name The Trashiest Bar In Town For Meth Mon... 3 hr Wow 17

Crossville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Crossville Mortgages