First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ironic

Loris, SC

#1 Jan 11, 2013
Why is this waste of life still walking around? Put his ass in jail already!
Agree

Crossville, TN

#2 Jan 11, 2013
He is a wanna-be! But he will never be. Then again, his mom aint no better except she aint in jail.
They are both trash!
Ur bros bro

United States

#3 Jan 12, 2013
Why yal so concerned. He is.doing great n has a great gal by his side. Things really bn lookin up for him. He dont care wat yal think mayb just the 1s tjat care bout him. U the man cody congrats.....CHICKEN FARMER:)
Mary Prater

Granite Falls, NC

#4 Jan 14, 2013
You people honestly are low lifes who have nothing better to do than sit behind a computer. He is turning his life around so shut the hell up. He has a good job and everything.
sooo

United States

#5 Jan 14, 2013
He has turned his life around but he's still a pos sellin dope and eatin pills? Can't see how bad of a person he was before! Pathetic low life.
MEGATRON

Crossville, TN

#6 Jan 14, 2013
I assure you he isnt changing. Still the same gangster wanna be as always.
funny

Duncan, SC

#7 Jan 15, 2013
How do you all know what he is doing??? Are you with him all the time?? Eating pills huh....I am sure the piss tests he gets would show that wasn't true. You guys are pathetic!!! Is it wrong that he is trying to change his life?? Or are you jealous that he has left all you behind to move on to a better life? It is ridiculous that you can't stand to see someone happy. Let it be people.
I Know The Truth

Crossville, TN

#8 Jan 15, 2013
For whoever you are that is posting these negative lies about Cody maybe you need to get your facts right before you type anything else. I am with Cody everyday and he is doing none of the stuff that you say. He has straightened his life out for the better. He is drug free and has been. He has wonderful friends and family that are with him every step of the way. Maybe it is that you are jealous of the life he is living now and can see that people can straighten up. All the negative comments and people talking about the past is why all the other drug addict in this town fall back into the drugs because they think that they cant do better with there lives. I know the real Cody and the person he can be. I am proud of him for wanting to better his life and move on. Can everyone please be happy that someone wants to do better for theirself.
Haha

Sun City Center, FL

#9 Jan 15, 2013
Isn't he with charly Waldo now? That is not bettering his life lmao but whatever ppl think.
funny

Morrison, TN

#10 Jan 15, 2013
Haha wrote:
Isn't he with charly Waldo now? That is not bettering his life lmao but whatever ppl think.
Kind of sounds to me that you might be pissed off that he is with her and not you. Or your pissed that he has straightened up and you can't get a fix. Leave him and her alone.
T-ray

United States

#11 Jan 15, 2013
U got it going on bro! Congrats
Cindy Caudill

Crossville, TN

#12 Jan 16, 2013
Well,I was gonna keep my comments to myself-but Nah.....That aint me...Cody has done alot of bad?evil shit (IN THE PAST) NO KIDDIN'...But,he has paid for most if not all of his wrong doings.He is turning his life around.He knows everything he has done in the past has taken a toll on him and the people that truly love him.Yes,I am and will always be there right by his side.Thats what a mother does.No,I aint no better then him or you but..Thats me..I am who I am because I choose to be..He is drug free he is working hard and paying on his fines,lawyers,etc..He is still paying for his mistakes.He hasstop eatin pills,smokin weed doin coke whatever.Its none of your business to be frank what he does or has done.He has had his choice of wrong girls in the past-God knows that to be the gospel,but I will tell you this-Charly Waldo is a good person she is right by Cody's side.They are very happy together and they are very good for each other.I will stand by the both of them.So,you all need to get over the drama,stop concerning yourselves in other peoples lives.Live,learn and move the fuck on..If you dont like us-good for you-two middle fingers up....Thank you andhave a wonderful day.......
Haha

Charlotte, NC

#13 Jan 16, 2013
There is no arguing there mama they r definately perfect for eachother. Trash like that should be together to save every good person that don't deserve trash from getting stuck with them. Enough said.....
my 2cents

United States

#14 Jan 18, 2013
Wannabe but a big ol teddy bear
Yeah

Crossville, TN

#15 Jan 18, 2013
He is nothing but a piece of crap and YOU know it. He is nothing but a lying druggie!!! Along with his cheap girls. Yeah I guess he has changed some just as they all say !!! Thats why hes been in the caught up paper. Not been that long. I wish they would ship him off along with the rest of the crap !!. Hope you got the point. STAY AWAY FROM ME AND MINE!!!
Thug life

Huntsville, TN

#16 Jan 20, 2013
What a mother does? Are you fucked in the head?Have you ever sit back and wondered what got him in that mess to begin with didn't you raise him around the dope and fine other examples of life you set before him with your lifestyle ?sorry you have noone to blame for his actions and upbringing but yourself I Geuss if he goes out and kills someone Are you Going have his back then to? Just because in your mind that's what a mother is supose to do ? Now come on you know your either blind as fuck or just to damn stupid to see your son is a minace personally I think you and your son are just like one another that's why your up his ass defending him no matter what trouble he goes out and causes maybe its time you back off and let him ansewer for what he goes out and does besides being up his ass constantly defending him doesn't that get old ?grow the fuck up be a real mother and let him see there are conciquences for his actions and if he can't run to momma to kiss someone's ass to bail him out then maybe he might grow up and grow some man balls and be a man instead of a momma bitch. all the kid has done is get in trouble since he was like 12 and all you have done is the same ole repetitive thing bail him out and lie like hell to cover it up and he is an adult now and still does the same childish shit he did then be a real mother force his ass to grow up and stop letting him suck a tit when he fucks up.
idc

Crossville, TN

#17 Jan 20, 2013
I hate that thief. Because of him I'm broke and in dept. He deserves to rot
da truth

Huntsville, TN

#18 Jan 20, 2013
Cindy Caudill wrote:
Well,I was gonna keep my comments to myself-but Nah.....That aint me...Cody has done alot of bad?evil shit (IN THE PAST) NO KIDDIN'...But,he has paid for most if not all of his wrong doings.He is turning his life around.He knows everything he has done in the past has taken a toll on him and the people that truly love him.Yes,I am and will always be there right by his side.Thats what a mother does.No,I aint no better then him or you but..Thats me..I am who I am because I choose to be..He is drug free he is working hard and paying on his fines,lawyers,etc..He is still paying for his mistakes.He hasstop eatin pills,smokin weed doin coke whatever.Its none of your business to be frank what he does or has done.He has had his choice of wrong girls in the past-God knows that to be the gospel,but I will tell you this-Charly Waldo is a good person she is right by Cody's side.They are very happy together and they are very good for each other.I will stand by the both of them.So,you all need to get over the drama,stop concerning yourselves in other peoples lives.Live,learn and move the fuck on..If you dont like us-good for you-two middle fingers up....Thank you andhave a wonderful day.......
cindy your a nasty azz skank.your trash and your whole damn family.no wonder your son acts like he does my god look how childish you act.two middle fingers up?my point excatly..poor white trash
This girl Amber

Crossville, TN

#19 Jan 22, 2013
I have known Cody since I was little!!!! Cody I love you buddy your an amazing person do not listen to these dam dumbasses!!!!!!! Ppl are so rude!!! Glad things are comin around for you!!!! Let him be he is tryin to be better!!! I'm proud and super happy!!!! I miss seeing you and brother hangin out all the time!!! Live you buddy!!!
HAHA

Crossville, TN

#20 Jan 22, 2013
AMber I know you and you are as bad as he is. About as sorry as they get. Thats the TRUTH!! THeif, Lier, and Druggie all goes hand and hand!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Precious Little Snowflake Lib Democrats Now Bur... 4 min Peacenik Watch 22
Repeat child molesters 10 min 2toacouple 5
Nosey 19 min 2toacouple 2
How can you tell when someone is on Meth 56 min Imbecile Watch 2
Copland is the town snitch 1 hr Odd bunch 1
The age of political correctness 2 hr prince of sikhim 2
How to stop men from being queer 2 hr prince of sikhim 2

Crossville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance