hmm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2011

What happened there lastnight? Heard there was a big fight?

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2011

yeah I heard one was hurt real bad.
well

Blackwood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2011

Who was it or what else did u hear about it

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2011

Ronald Turner was the one that was hurt, not sure on any other details.
FISH

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2011

I bet BL or Bird Bilyeu did the beatin

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2011

Who is that and why would they beat the shit out of Turner?
Rons Friend

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2011

Judged:

Tenn2010 wrote:
Who is that and why would they beat the shit out of Turner?
Ron Turner is a good guy who would do anything for anybody but when he is drinking he has a mouth that would make a saint want to take him out. I'm betting that whoever administered the beating had ample justification.
Rons Friend

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2011

beating not betting

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2011

Rons Friend wrote:
<quoted text>Ron Turner is a good guy who would do anything for anybody but when he is drinking he has a mouth that would make a saint want to take him out. I'm betting that whoever administered the beating had ample justification.
I agree, Ron is a good guy. I am sure this was justified,I would like to find out what actually happened. You would think some one would know what really happened.
alan

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2011

if it was a bilyeau, they will get out of it. friends with cops.
well

Blackwood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2011

Well all I can say is whoever did it is a chicken $hit for not coming forward. And guess what , it's called attempted murder you sob!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2011

well wrote:
Well all I can say is whoever did it is a chicken $hit for not coming forward. And guess what , it's called attempted murder you sob!!!
I can't believe no one saw anything, where was the bar tender or any friends or fellow customers ????
well

Blackwood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2011

Judged:

Tenn2010 wrote:
<quoted text>I can't believe no one saw anything, where was the bar tender or any friends or fellow customers ????
Everyone prob thinks they r gonna get in trouble if they talk! I guarantee I will find out how it went down.
And also how can I say it's justified cause he has a mouth on when he is drinking? So 99% of the people who drink get mouthy, so it would be justified for 99% of you to get get your ass beat? That's crazy!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2011

well wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone prob thinks they r gonna get in trouble if they talk! I guarantee I will find out how it went down.
And also how can I say it's justified cause he has a mouth on when he is drinking? So 99% of the people who drink get mouthy, so it would be justified for 99% of you to get get your ass beat? That's crazy!
I am sure there was people around to see it however no one wants to be caught up in it. I do know he can be mouthy and comes on rude and strong when he's been drinking. I am sure he may have asked for a ass kicking, however I feel bad for his family they don't deserve this.
FISH

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2011

well he is in vanderbilt hospital---so somebody is in trouble
well

Blackwood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2011

Judged:

Rons Friend wrote:
<quoted text>Ron Turner is a good guy who would do anything for anybody but when he is drinking he has a mouth that would make a saint want to take him out. I'm betting that whoever administered the beating had ample justification.
If that's your lookout on it then your NOT rons friend. Or was u one of his friends that just stood there and watched .everyone of u better pray that he pulls through this!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2011

Judged:

Yes from what I hear someone is facing some hard prison time even if he does pull through this.
A old fashioned fight is one thing but this sounds like someone tried to kill him or leave him for dead. You can't tell me that no one heard or saw what happened that bar is not that big.
teddybear

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2011

Sounds like murder to me
bartender

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2011

Judged:

Im a bartender at another bar and if somebody fights inside or outside i know it. and so does the hideaway bartender.
neice

Blackwood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2011

I love Ron to dearly he is my uncle and I know some of what happened, and this was not his fault. One of his friends got hit and he went to help them up when he was jumped from behind by more than one person, I'm not gonna fuss back and forth with anybody on here but we do need your prayers. I just hope he can pull through this he isn't in good shape at all.but could someone please fill me in on the details I just wanna know what happened. Please

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

62 Users are viewing the Crossville Forum right now

Search the Crossville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bruce Treadway (Jul '10) 3 min Whatever 27
why is crossville the armpit of the USA 1 hr dupi 20
Kim Reynolds 1 hr HappilyMarried 25
Daniel Cumby 1 hr HappilyMarried 10
Dr. Victor A. Shada (Feb '12) 2 hr JIM MORROW 19
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 3 hr billl 8,593
Rue21 Forced Me to buy perfume! 7 hr ummm 23
Girls who screw u even if ur in relatinshp 12 hr yes!!! 21
Jobs in crossville 12 hr info 14