First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Just another guy

Jonesborough, TN

#44 Mar 17, 2011
Well this is one of the guys she did things with and for her little problem she had while she was with a guy that supposibly was with but not serious and he treated her like shit is what she told me which come to find out was a really big fuckin lie. She told me that and then acted like she wanted to get with me but when her old man found out she blew me off and went runnin back home with her tail between her legs actin like she was just out with her girls. After I found out the truth about her man that worked his ass off with his own problems to deal with still payed the bills and helped her with everything money wise cause she couldn't hold down a job and tried and tried to help her get off her little drug problem but, no kept on and kept stealin his medicine just so she could get high while he had to deal with the pain. Anyway I really could give to shits about her just heard she got preg. with this jon guy but there's one of her many untold stories. I'm sure there's more out there so whoever you are jon good luck cause her last one did more for that girl than most guys ever would I know I sure as hell wouldn't have not after the side I saw of her.
ABC

Inman, SC

#45 Mar 18, 2011
eraser wrote:
<quoted text>
If I do, I will borrow one from your little black baby when it gets here.
I Think what really should have been said was that hopefully the baby dosen't have to be a drug addicted baby or have problems because the mother is a drug addict that cares more about getting high than the well being of an unborn child. Instead of what race the baby is that dosen't matter. If anyone knows or finds out that she is still doing drugs being pregnint, they need to let John know so he can figure out something that can be done.
He is the father and is the only one that needs to have a say in anything to do with his baby. Corry just better do whats right so the baby dosen't have to pay the consiquinces of her actions, and GOD will never forgive a mother for somehting like that but, I'm not the Good Lord so that will be up to him and on that note may God have mercy on all involved.
Corry

Cookeville, TN

#46 Mar 20, 2011
This is all I am going to say. I am not a addict. He knows that and so will my doctors. I was not doing anything before I found out I was prenant! I don't care what anyone says. I have come clean with John and I have cleared the stale air. So say whatever you want about me, bash me, and name call me. I don't care about that. Because I made my bed and I AM IN IT. So back off and stay out of it. It doesn't matter to him either what you say. This is the last time I am coming on here because its so high school and last time I checked its not 2002. So say what you need to say & eat your own words.
well

York, SC

#47 Mar 20, 2011
I bet its not the last time you come on here.
chucks

Crossville, TN

#48 May 5, 2011
This is charlie and to get a few things straight bostaph is a good guy and is actually a great person who has got a baby on the way and getting his life in order!we have been friends for a while didnt talk for 6 months cause of ???well it doesnt matter we set down and talked about shit and realized who yhe shit starter was!! bo is like a bro ill be there if he needs something and corry as well cause thats who he will marry and iam happy for him the gay comments was just cause we hung out and roomates thats not his fault but say the least i could care less my true friends no ths so screw topix who is that bored wow!lol i could care less bout gay comments because i dress smell better than anyone in my town dont hate me cause u ant me haters live here i love it cause i can get more chicks than almost anyone else iam just picky and dont want herpes like ev erone else lol so say what u want bout me bostaph is a damn good friend and person so the umm person that is to scared to come out behind the computer lol your week and will not ever make it around me or bo u would get knocked out lol!so run your mouth u sound gay as anyone on here cause u have a big mouth iam sure u do damage w yhat mouth!
Concerned

Cookeville, TN

#49 Feb 6, 2013
I saw someone last week with a baby that reminded me of his last born with that other girl.. Does anyone know about that? Good friend of this person just seeking another opinion. No gossip starting from this justasking
omg

Sumrall, MS

#50 Feb 22, 2013
I swear he has another kid!
Concerned

Thief River Falls, MN

#51 Jun 20, 2013
Hmmm. So I am finally at belief he does have another one and it's fine to have more kids. I just think the way he treated that other chick and to turn around ending up doing the same thing to her but tenfold?? Wow. owning up to ones mistakes is a good thing. don't see that happening though.
Dude

Crossville, TN

#52 Jun 21, 2013
Uhhh, yea. The other chick he was with was a psycho c@nt.
hmmm

Thief River Falls, MN

#53 Jun 30, 2013
Well, despite the past I'm sure he wasn't a saint either... But this other kid is a twin to his first born. . It's just weird.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pandora's Forest (Sep '13) 3 min devil food 309
Irresponsible city cop 9 min Burned landlord 1
looking for a text friend 1 hr realWoman 15
Cheating Men (Sep '13) 1 hr nosey 38
to you 1 hr ummm 11
jessica valandingham (Oct '09) 1 hr ummm 6
Jim Jones dead bean pot restaurant 1 hr past worker 22
Thirsty for your d 2 hr wanting you 24
Girls who screw u even if ur in relatinshp 3 hr Casey Fiste 31
stephanie cole pleads not guilty 4 hr Steve 24