First Prev
of 3
Next Last
JUST SAYING

Jamestown, TN

#1 May 9, 2011
Shanna was with bryan at sherry cox this week end drunk and her little boy was at her moms!!!!
let it be

Cookeville, TN

#2 May 9, 2011
her husband knows so just let it go already. It doesn't need to be brought up on here over and over again for her kids to see. This should be a private matter and not for everyone else to get entertainment over.
JUST SAYING

Jamestown, TN

#3 May 9, 2011
well is it working just saying tell use?
let it be

Cookeville, TN

#4 May 9, 2011
JUST SAYING wrote:
well is it working just saying tell use?
this doesn't make any sense.
for let it be

Crossville, TN

#5 May 11, 2011
thats what topix is all about to talk about nasty dirty whores that can give up there family to go spread there legs to other men and not care how bad there kids hurt, her daughter as always been ashamed of her, look how she dresses and is married with kids. shes a tramp, and I know of 3 other men that she screws around with rumors fly when sh*t hits the fan, but those rumors have become true..Kevin needs to get a life and find someone that will respect his hard work and well doing for his family, not a tramp thats gonna take his money and pay for another cell phone so she can keep up with her men
stylist

Maryville, TN

#6 May 11, 2011
for let it be wrote:
thats what topix is all about to talk about nasty dirty whores that can give up there family to go spread there legs to other men and not care how bad there kids hurt, her daughter as always been ashamed of her, look how she dresses and is married with kids. shes a tramp, and I know of 3 other men that she screws around with rumors fly when sh*t hits the fan, but those rumors have become true..Kevin needs to get a life and find someone that will respect his hard work and well doing for his family, not a tramp thats gonna take his money and pay for another cell phone so she can keep up with her men
Wow, jealous much? Shanna is a beautiful woman. She looks nice and dresses nice and i'm sure that must drive you insane! And I just saw facebook pics, her daughter looks sooooo ashamed. LMAO! Her daughter looks as happy as her mom does. Sorry hater, move along!
shut up

Clover, SC

#7 May 11, 2011
It would be in your best interest to shut ip about Shanna. She loves her husband and kids and they love her! You are obviously pretty jealous of her or you wouldnt be starting shit about her on here.
JUST SAYING

Jamestown, TN

#9 May 11, 2011
she is a cheat he has ran her sorry ass off she f---ing ever one men and women to!!!!!!! trash runs with trash!
Dontknow

Dickson, TN

#10 May 11, 2011
Who all runs with this girl?
wow

Cookeville, TN

#11 May 11, 2011
shut up wrote:
It would be in your best interest to shut ip about Shanna. She loves her husband and kids and they love her! You are obviously pretty jealous of her or you wouldnt be starting shit about her on here.
So cheating on her husband all the time and having a prepaid phone to use to talk with the guys she is cheating with is loving her husband? im sure she loves her kids but not her husband or else she would have been faithfull.
JUST SAYING

Jamestown, TN

#12 May 11, 2011
Dontknow wrote:
Who all runs with this girl?
sherry so bad that megan want run with shanna a cheat
last laugh

Crossville, TN

#13 May 11, 2011
stylist wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, jealous much? Shanna is a beautiful woman. She looks nice and dresses nice and i'm sure that must drive you insane! And I just saw facebook pics, her daughter looks sooooo ashamed. LMAO! Her daughter looks as happy as her mom does. Sorry hater, move along!
takes a HO to take up for a HO
last laugh

Crossville, TN

#14 May 11, 2011
stylist wrote:
<quoted text>
Stylist...hum can only guess, another one of her white trash friends
shut up

United States

#15 May 11, 2011
So...you know so much about her, put your name on here and we will deal with it.
lol

Cookeville, TN

#16 May 11, 2011
shut up wrote:
So...you know so much about her, put your name on here and we will deal with it.
Ohhh so classy! How about you deal with it first with the two woman who have had to deal with her in the past first? http://www.topix.com/forum/city/clarkrange-tn...
shut up

United States

#17 May 11, 2011
Rumors...again. How about some facts for a change???
Shutwatup

Dickson, TN

#18 May 11, 2011
Fact is if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck well it must be a duck!
big dong

Jamestown, TN

#19 May 11, 2011
she is at her moms now it is true and that if anyone know Bryan tell not to kiss her she like cream and a lot of it. dont kiss her or eat it.cant take the heat get out of the oven.
Marv Albert

Birmingham, AL

#20 May 11, 2011
I heard she's done two guys at once.
Dorothy

United States

#21 May 11, 2011
big dong wrote:
she is at her moms now it is true and that if anyone know Bryan tell not to kiss her she like cream and a lot of it. dont kiss her or eat it.cant take the heat get out of the oven.
Translation please

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Micki english 1 hr True 2
Sarah Garrett 4 hr Truth 5
Cindy Brown (Jan '13) 4 hr Willela 15
Transgenders Handling Food 4 hr bigot 10
start a discussion 5 hr Dance 2
Chris White 5 hr 10 o clock people 8
on vacation looking for potpourri 6 hr Blue 10
Did Trevor Long Die? 10 hr Concerned 25
Who runs this town? 11 hr Hardrock 26
Janice Reed Mon okay 42