Upset

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2010

I went to Wendy's yesterday. I swear the food was gross and the service was bad! I love Wendy's and its usually very good. I am so mad! I paid money for bad service and bad food! People need to be happy they have a job! but no they stand there and look at me like I am bothering them. I asked for a refill on the way out of my drink and got the same attitude by the manager. Are you serious?!
lol

Boyers, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2010

You should have told them how u feel.....why hide it?
timbukto

Boyers, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2010

When u go somewhere and pay money. You are paying for service. If u are not happy voice ur opinion at the store. They will change their tune really quick...trustme!
mama B

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2010

Judged:

I am sry 2 hear that about ur service at wendys, i work at that wendys and was wondering if u remember the persons name that waited on u or what he or she looked like? I am more than happy to send this message on to our corporate office, because i do know u r paying for good quality food and great service, and if u r not receiving that, then u should complain...even though i work there, i do not agree with a lot of the things that happen, but i have no say so...i am very grateful 4 my job there, and i hope i can help u out...i do not work on the front, but work on the drive thru, but if u would like to talk 2 me, my name is Leah, and i will c what i can do about this matter 4 u...thx
Upset

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2010

It was yesterday around 4pm. She was an older lady. Didn't get a name other than her tag said Manager on it.(She got my drink refills). They guy that waited on me had very long hair and looked dirty. Sorry to be so blunt about it. I would like for you to send this on please. Thank you very much Leah.
upset2

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2010

usually when we go thru the drive thru,its a skinny,kinda older looking lady with thin brown hair,glasses i think,also in a manager shirt,shes usually so snotty,and gets so huffy if u ask for anything...ketchup,xtra napkins, and a cup holder,omg,sets her off!!! if thats the kinda folks running it,cant expect much from the help.
mama B

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2010

Thank you, I will.
they are nastey

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2010

Judged:

well if you saw how some of them lived you would understand why it was so nastey.
to much time

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2010

I also like going to Wendy's, and yes the older woman with the manager tag on is just hateful and rude, makes a person not want to go back there.
coopergirl

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2010

upset2 wrote:
usually when we go thru the drive thru,its a skinny,kinda older looking lady with thin brown hair,glasses i think,also in a manager shirt,shes usually so snotty,and gets so huffy if u ask for anything...ketchup,xtra napkins, and a cup holder,omg,sets her off!!! if thats the kinda folks running it,cant expect much from the help.
lady is very rude delt with her a few days ago to got pissed cause we asked for ketchup and did not get our drinks fast enough from her out the window of course i said a few very very nice words no doubt
hahaha

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2010

upset2 wrote:
it's a fast food place. nobody 'waits' on you. just clearing that up
hahaha

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2010

ah i quoted the wrong post. that was for "Upset"
hahaha

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2010

Upset wrote:
It was yesterday around 4pm. She was an older lady. Didn't get a name other than her tag said Manager on it.(She got my drink refills). They guy that waited on me had very long hair and looked dirty. Sorry to be so blunt about it. I would like for you to send this on please. Thank you very much Leah.
now that i have the RIGHT post quoted (my mistake, i admit it)....seriously? someone got your drink refills for you at wendys?

next time just walk over to the fountain machine and get your own? i'm not following this i'm not trying to be hateful i'm just trying to understand why you couldn't refill your own drinks at wendy's
No Wendys for me

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2010

hahaha wrote:
<quoted text>
now that i have the RIGHT post quoted (my mistake, i admit it)....seriously? someone got your drink refills for you at wendys?
next time just walk over to the fountain machine and get your own? i'm not following this i'm not trying to be hateful i'm just trying to understand why you couldn't refill your own drinks at wendy's
I think they are talking about the Main St. Wendy's. Last time I was in there (2 years ago, that place is gross), they didn't have a self serve drink area.
Upset

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2010

It was the Main street one you can't just walk up and get it yourself. They have to do it for you. And yes it needs a good cleaning.
tackle

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2010

mama B wrote:
I am sry 2 hear that about ur service at wendys, i work at that wendys and was wondering if u remember the persons name that waited on u or what he or she looked like? I am more than happy to send this message on to our corporate office, because i do know u r paying for good quality food and great service, and if u r not receiving that, then u should complain...even though i work there, i do not agree with a lot of the things that happen, but i have no say so...i am very grateful 4 my job there, and i hope i can help u out...i do not work on the front, but work on the drive thru, but if u would like to talk 2 me, my name is Leah, and i will c what i can do about this matter 4 u...thx
Tell them to get rid of the hateful old hag that pretends she's some kind of manager, her attitude is awful

Since: Jun 10

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2010

Here's some unfortunate facts about the Main St. Wendy's. First things first, you must understand these people work endless hours, lucky if they are making more than minimum wage. Secondly, the store is consistently operated by incompetent people. For instance, did you know that none of the shift managers are old enough to buy alcohol? The store and co-manager can often be seen leaving the store during business hours to run personal errands, leaving the rest of the crew (who I assure you are concerned with quality) to desperately try to make up for being a manager short through peak business. Don't get me wrong there are a couple of managers up there who have their jobs because of their performance, but most are just managers because they got in good with the co-manager.

I know when you get your order screwed up 4 out of 5 times you eat there you want to blast the people working, but you must understand. The management has absolutely no training system in place. Everyone learns by trial and error. So they are desperately trying to do their jobs. Remember to focus your anger at the Store and Co-Manager.
lol

Hendersonville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2010

Upset wrote:
I went to Wendy's yesterday. I swear the food was gross and the service was bad! I love Wendy's and its usually very good. I am so mad! I paid money for bad service and bad food! People need to be happy they have a job! but no they stand there and look at me like I am bothering them. I asked for a refill on the way out of my drink and got the same attitude by the manager. Are you serious?!
Why dont you go to work there?
lol

Hendersonville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2010

Judged:

Upset wrote:
Main street Wendys is always dirty, service sucks and its always kids working in there. The new one is better. That being said they dont have waitresses at wendys. You just paid $3 dollars for your meal, you cant expect people to refill your drink. Its not the Ritz Carlton.
Upset

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2010

If you knew anything lol you would know they re fill them. The drink machine is behind the counter and I can't just go back there and get my re fill.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of133
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

112 Users are viewing the Crossville Forum right now

Search the Crossville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
What Ever Happen To Feller That Tried To Plan B... 11 min search it 10
you n i 38 min curious 4
fishing in the dark 1 hr Minus 2
our next sheriff should be? 1 hr barney 32
Elite on platea rd 2 hr Lexy 1
Justing Young!! (Apr '11) 3 hr YoU idiot 14
Rights for a 9 year old little boy! 3 hr Wondering 64
•••
•••