If a Farmer has Sex with his farm ani...

If a Farmer has Sex with his farm animals....

Posted in the Crossville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Question

Clinton, TN

#1 May 26, 2011
Question

If a farmer has sex with his farm animals and HE does so with MALE animals, is it looked more down upon than if it had been with FEMALE animals?
Question

Clinton, TN

#2 May 26, 2011
Realize it will be looked down upon either way, but would it be more looked down upon if that is the case?
Whatever

Crossville, TN

#3 May 26, 2011
YES, That makes him a gay sodomite.

“This One Goes To 666 ”

Since: May 11

Victoria, British Columbia

#4 May 26, 2011
Question wrote:
Realize it will be looked down upon either way, but would it be more looked down upon if that is the case?
I don't look down on a man and his love of animals... This is the USA!
Question

Clinton, TN

#5 May 26, 2011
In other words, of the farmers who have sex with their farm animals, do the other farmers who do so, look down upon the ones who do so with male animals?

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#8 May 27, 2011
Irving wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, when you're driving down the highway and you pass someone reaming out a poodle or beating a baby with a claw hammer or dragging a homosexual behind a vehicle or cutting the breast off a woman, you think to yourself "there's no right or wrong, only shades of gray" and then race to the coffee shop so you can Celebrate Diversity with all the other unbathed mental cripples.
You truly are an idiot.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#9 May 27, 2011
Irving wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, when you're driving down the highway and you pass someone reaming out a poodle or beating a baby with a claw hammer or dragging a homosexual behind a vehicle or cutting the breast off a woman, you think to yourself "there's no right or wrong, only shades of gray" and then race to the coffee shop so you can Celebrate Diversity with all the other unbathed mental cripples.
No way. Coffee is gross.
lll

United States

#10 May 27, 2011
Do all the other farmers who practice regular beastiality, do they point their fingers and shake their heads at the ones who do it with male animals?

Different levels of depravity, LOL

Florydyan

“Just call me Sonny”

Since: Dec 10

Port St. Lucie, FL.

#11 May 27, 2011
Question wrote:
Question
If a farmer has sex with his farm animals and HE does so with MALE animals, is it looked more down upon than if it had been with FEMALE animals?
Its a CRIME either way!

Oh...and to answer the question "are people who do that born that way"?...the answer is probably yes.

Psychiatry acknowledges that Sociopaths are indeed BORN the way they are due to abnormalities within the brain.

Young Sociopaths are known to frequently kill and dismember neighborhood pets as they work their way up the ladder to performing such acts on humans.

Being born that way is no excuse for such an individual to not be locked up in prison.

They need to be in order to protect the rest of us.
lll

United States

#12 May 27, 2011
What if the farmer does it with an underage animal? Is it more looked down upon then?

Florydyan

“Just call me Sonny”

Since: Dec 10

Port St. Lucie, FL.

#13 May 27, 2011
lll wrote:
What if the farmer does it with an underage animal? Is it more looked down upon then?
You mean like "super extra special perverted" as opposed to just "perverted"?
lll

United States

#14 May 27, 2011
ha, ha yes
lll

United States

#15 May 27, 2011
Funny how we can laugh it up in some discussions and then argue in other discussions. All the while keeping them seperate.

Tip of the hat to ya Florydyan.
Zuercher

Crossville, TN

#16 May 27, 2011
Jen Adair wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't look down on a man and his love of animals... This is the USA!
That is as long as he don't throw them out the window?
Irving

Cornersville, TN

#17 May 27, 2011
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
You truly are an idiot.
Does the truth hurt, shitferbrains?

“This One Goes To 666 ”

#18 May 27, 2011
Zuercher wrote:
<quoted text>
That is as long as he don't throw them out the window?
Sarcasm... Look it up.
Zuercher

Crossville, TN

#19 May 27, 2011
Jen Adair wrote:
<quoted text>
Sarcasm... Look it up.
Exactly.

Since: May 10

Rooted in Reality

#20 May 27, 2011
lll wrote:
Do all the other farmers who practice regular beastiality, do they point their fingers and shake their heads at the ones who do it with male animals?
Different levels of depravity, LOL
Only if he is doing the really ugly ones.
mow mow

Crossville, TN

#21 May 28, 2011
The farmer is attracted to his animals because they make him money and feed him with milk and eggs,and lets not forget steak and sausage. he's not sick he is born that way just like the Gay folks,heck far its just about gettin a nut and walkin away,thats all.

“This One Goes To 666 ”

#22 May 29, 2011
mow mow wrote:
The farmer is attracted to his animals because they make him money and feed him with milk and eggs,and lets not forget steak and sausage. he's not sick he is born that way just like the Gay folks,heck far its just about gettin a nut and walkin away,thats all.
Hahahaha. Good one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Liberals destroy Abraham Lincoln statue LOL 2 min LOL 1
Holy s*%@ is there ANY WOMEN in Crossville NOT ... 7 min Yep 4
Who is the diffrent Aryan Leaders here 8 min Huh 6
I see yet some more pill popping skeletal meth ... 9 min Yep 8
Cant wait for the fair to see the nastiest tras... 32 min wtf 8
man found dead on Pomona (May '14) 44 min James Mattox 17
Kayla edwards 5 hr Was listening 6
Topix shut down because it was scared of what I... 14 hr Trump vs Liberals 37

Crossville Jobs

More from around the web