anyone know Tonya Wright??

Posted in the Crossville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
_inquiring minds_

Crossville, TN

#1 Sep 22, 2010
I used to see her in the bank but I haven't seen her the last couple weeks. She was pretty hot. Not sure if she's married or not.
guy

Crossville, TN

#3 Sep 23, 2010
I don't know what happen to her but I'd bend her over and stick it in.
friend

United States

#4 Sep 23, 2010
Ok Tonya is one of my friends so back off being nasty!
dont ya wish

United States

#5 Sep 23, 2010
Seriously!! its pretty obvious none of these douch bags will ever have an opportunity with Tonya so they get jealous and try to name bash! Get over it..I guarantee who ever started this thread was looking for some slander but u will loose my friend she is to kind for this site!
pet detective

Crossville, TN

#6 Sep 23, 2010
well shes a nice kid for sure she drinks a little to much and lets the lesbians raise her kids... thats all I can say
paco

Cookeville, TN

#7 Sep 23, 2010
pet detective wrote:
well shes a nice kid for sure she drinks a little to much and lets the lesbians raise her kids... thats all I can say
You Are A DUMB ASS
ClassAct

United States

#8 Sep 23, 2010
Kind? You are so right. She is very kind to the male population. She goes that extra mile to make them always feel special.
Still Amused

Crossville, TN

#9 Sep 24, 2010
Jealousy is an ugly thing.
Denny

United States

#10 Sep 24, 2010
She's broken up a couple of marriages
hmmm

Marietta, GA

#11 Sep 24, 2010
Denny wrote:
Curious as to whose marriages???
I know she was dating Clark Napier but not sure if they are still together.
Ha ha

United States

#12 Sep 24, 2010
Denny wrote:
Hate to break it to you Genius but if a man is already sniffing around there ain't a marriage to break up. GET A LIFE AND LEAVE HER ALONE.
next one

Portland, OR

#13 Sep 25, 2010
True, but she is awfully friendly with the guys. She likes to flirt - draws them right to her.
guy

Crossville, TN

#14 Sep 28, 2010
I didn't mind her flirting with me. Like I said I'd bend her over and stick it in her from behind.
Dan

United States

#15 Sep 28, 2010
Everybody knows she's a ho
Ha ha

United States

#16 Sep 28, 2010
next one wrote:
True, but she is awfully friendly with the guys. She likes to flirt - draws them right to her.
Is it her fault guys like the way she looks? No I don't think so.
yep

United States

#17 Sep 28, 2010
Pet detective you're right about that!
iwould

Crossville, TN

#18 Oct 19, 2010
She is pretty fine. Have you seen her fb pictures. hot is all i can say.
shhhh

Cookeville, TN

#19 Oct 19, 2010
Ha ha wrote:
<quoted text> Hate to break it to you Genius but if a man is already sniffing around there ain't a marriage to break up. GET A LIFE AND LEAVE HER ALONE.
So a married man comes sniffing around your friend and she doesn't care that he is married? That kinda makes her a homewrecker don't ya think? Or at least a ho
Nunyabusiness

United States

#20 Oct 19, 2010
shhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
So a married man comes sniffing around your friend and she doesn't care that he is married? That kinda makes her a homewrecker don't ya think? Or at least a ho
and that makes your man a what? Jealous much?
friend of tonya

United States

#21 Nov 9, 2010
You all are a bunch of damn morons!! Why the hell is it you damn buisness what happend to her? I dont see any of you paying her bills or taking care of her two girls. I personaly know her and shes a good mom and friend. It dont matter if shes anything like what any of these posts say because shes a big girl and what ever or hell who ever she wants to do does not concern anyone else. So my suggestion is grow the hell up and get over all the high school drama you dumba##es and get a real hobby other then spreading bulls*it about someone who you dont know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
two-way sexual tension 1 hr Ninjaplease 8
Pandora's Forest (Sep '13) 1 hr Guest 696
Unlawful checkpoints Friday 2 hr inspector 12 1
wanting to buy used smelly girls socks 2 hr beastman 29
Looking to relocate to Crossville. 2 hr Salt life 11
Need s*x advice 2 hr beastman 14
Comn 4 tj. I am 3 hr Pearl 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Crossville Mortgages