big is not beautiful
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
jeep

Manchester, TN

#2 Feb 21, 2013
Big is nasty and fat people should be ashamed of themselves and stop eating at Buffets all over town.
wondering

United States

#3 Feb 21, 2013
What do you consider "big"? Just curious.
fed up

United States

#4 Feb 22, 2013
Bigger than size 10 or 150lbs
Odin

Manchester, TN

#5 Feb 22, 2013
wondering wrote:
What do you consider "big"? Just curious.
You must be kidding! I suppose you don't understand skinny also. The person is talking about obese! Is that too many letters? Look at a picture of an average person. Never mind you fat slob!

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#6 Feb 22, 2013
fed up wrote:
Whoever originated the "big is beautiful" bullshit needs to be fucking killed..that is nothing but a lie..it's like it's ok to lie to women..this is basically sugar coating the fact of being overweight..im sorry but you can't be both big and beautiful..it's one or the other..and skinny is what is beautiful not fatass wannabe models!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, those meth-addled trailer chicks are HOT!
Truth Detector

Crossville, TN

#7 Feb 22, 2013
What about big boobs?
Megan

Mooresville, NC

#8 Feb 22, 2013
fed up wrote:
Whoever originated the "big is beautiful" bullshit needs to be fucking killed..that is nothing but a lie..it's like it's ok to lie to women..this is basically sugar coating the fact of being overweight..im sorry but you can't be both big and beautiful..it's one or the other..and skinny is what is beautiful not fatass wannabe models!!!!!!!!!
look at mercedez Martin! she's big a d beautiful!!
cursed to being fat

United States

#9 Feb 22, 2013
Big is not beautiful..no exceptions..im a big girl(size 18) and am willing to accept im big and ugly

Location hidden

#10 Feb 22, 2013
cursed to being fat wrote:
Big is not beautiful..no exceptions..im a big girl(size 18) and am willing to accept im big and ugly
Sure you are, dude.
whatever man

Crossville, TN

#11 Feb 22, 2013
god made all kinds cause theres all kinds of guys who like different things. i'd rather have a healthy woman than a stick skinny 90 pound little girl. another thing about thinner women is they hardly ever have anything bigger than a cup breasts and if they do they're usually fake. i think if a woman takes care of herself and isn't just a total slob, any size can be sexy.
Wesson

Cleveland, TN

#12 Feb 22, 2013
I thought the same thing, and generally it is true, especially in crossville. I've.seen one big girl that I actually really wanted to bang, except she was on some celebrity weight loss show. Think her name was toccara. But other than that i'll have big girls as friends but NEVER sleep with one. Yuck. And im not talkin 150 pounds, to me thats not too bad, but like 180 and up, gross.
rip

United States

#13 Feb 22, 2013
Nothing more sexier than a big ole ass. And bigger. Chicks have bigger boobs.
Uhbull

Cookeville, TN

#14 Feb 22, 2013
This is just your preference. There are plenty of big beautiful women out there. Honestly, my wife of 6 years was around 150 when we started dating. She also partied a lot, was going out all the time, and just generally out living the single life. After we settled, had kids, bought a house, etc she gained more weight. I would say she is an easy 170 or so now and is just as beautiful if not more beautiful than the day I met her. I have never found girls 120 and under to be attractive. They always look too young or cracked out on something in my opinion but it's just that..my opinion, my preference. If you don't find them attractive great date skinny girls, but it's absolutely no reason to bash all of them. I'm sure there are a lot of things a girl could bash you for, but what is the point? You know that somebody out there finds you attractive one opinion makes absolutely no difference.

Location hidden

#15 Feb 22, 2013
I'll take Marilyn Monroe over Twiggy.
Lisa

Chattanooga, TN

#16 Feb 22, 2013
Any body know a lady in her fifty's name is Debbie Smith. She lives around Cross ville
Roger

Chattanooga, TN

#17 Feb 22, 2013
She's my wife,,what do you want with her? she's not a lesbian,,,i don't think.
Oh Yeah

Crossville, TN

#19 Feb 22, 2013
Sounds like someone got dumped for a "fat chick" lol
what a joke

Crossville, TN

#20 Feb 22, 2013
You people need to get a life and stop putting people down beauty comes from within and the problem with men is they have an image in their mind of what women should look like and if a oman does not look that good she is ugly add that's wrong most good looking women i have seen may look good but are real ugly on the inside .Would you want someone talking about your sister ,daughter or mother like this .You need to think before you speak because your ugliness is showing and theres nothing attractive about that
terrance

Manchester, TN

#21 Feb 22, 2013
what a joke wrote:
You people need to get a life and stop putting people down beauty comes from within and the problem with men is they have an image in their mind of what women should look like and if a oman does not look that good she is ugly add that's wrong most good looking women i have seen may look good but are real ugly on the inside .Would you want someone talking about your sister ,daughter or mother like this .You need to think before you speak because your ugliness is showing and theres nothing attractive about that
Your grammar is awful b!tch.
terrance

Manchester, TN

#22 Feb 22, 2013
what a joke wrote:
fuckyou

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need good Geriatric Physician in Crossville or ... 4 min Bennyb 1
Janice Reed--Thief 40 min Crab Orchard Forever 52
Report Drug Dealers here 58 min Lazycoppers 39
Rudy Lutz (Jun '14) 1 hr Dieslow 22
Day Cares 1 hr Agreed 14
How many Cumberland County School Employees Arr... 2 hr Donald Duck 6
Alyssa Fuller 2 hr Someone You Use T... 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Crossville Mortgages