Anonymous

United States

#1 May 1, 2011
whats up with that cute girl amanda that works at jays barber shop, please tell me something....
Anonymous

United States

#2 May 1, 2011
i think her last name is vinsin or vinson or somethhin like that...
Really

United States

#3 May 1, 2011
Hobag, crackhead, 2 inch gap in between her 2 front teeth? Does that describe her? And I just love when she wears short shorts and her loose skin is flapping around. Get her number. She's a guarantee lay on the first night. Just be sure to wrap it up and watch out for those chompers!
Anonymous

United States

#5 May 1, 2011
u would think in this town there would be someone with nice things to say about someone
Really

United States

#6 May 1, 2011
Hahaha did you just move here or something?
agree

Crossville, TN

#7 May 1, 2011
people just back off. I can not beleive that all it takes is just one person to mention someone and then it is all over. All you have to say is I wouldn't or I would why do you have to bash like that.
Really

United States

#8 May 1, 2011
Don't you know honesty is the best policy? Just trying to be a good citizen ;)
juice

Crossville, TN

#9 May 4, 2011
i want to know the down right honest reason why there is so many people that do not like her? what is your reason

“Drinkatarian Minister ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#10 May 4, 2011
juice wrote:
i want to know the down right honest reason why there is so many people that do not like her? what is your reason
I'll answer that one for you.
Look at the majority of posters and their posting style, I guarantee if you were to wait a few days and post a fictitious name and ask what people know about them the replies will be "She's on drugs , She's a bad mother , a thief , has a STD" on and on.

The ONLY surprise here is for someone to be called a crackhead rather than a methhead, kinda makes me think that particular poster is not from the area.
juice

Crossville, TN

#11 May 4, 2011
Blackheart 2358 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll answer that one for you.
Look at the majority of posters and their posting style, I guarantee if you were to wait a few days and post a fictitious name and ask what people know about them the replies will be "She's on drugs , She's a bad mother , a thief , has a STD" on and on.
The ONLY surprise here is for someone to be called a crackhead rather than a methhead, kinda makes me think that particular poster is not from the area.
<---Very funny!!!

Exactly -well put. I'm not sure if half of these people who do post these nasty comments know what they're talking about. There's never any reasoning of why they dislike someone.

Very funny!!!
Really

United States

#12 May 5, 2011
She needs her face beat in. Again. By someone half her size! Bahahaha
memememememe

United States

#13 May 11, 2011
so she will do me on the first date? Thats what im talkin bout lol j/k........ So who on here knows the REAL amanda?
girl

Crossville, TN

#14 May 12, 2011
I know shes an awesome singer. Shes from the area and has a sister or two.

I don't know her well but when I was around her I thought she was a nice enough person...but again I don't know her very personally.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
YANKEES are even annoying when they're in LOWE's 1 min FemmeFatale 19
Someone took a dump in one of the dressing room... 5 min Doctor House 37
STUDY: Crossville is the most MISERABLE place i... 11 min 10 o clock people 82
Drugs 37 min xxxtension 1
women 40 min ebola 1
Legal Dating Ages and Such 41 min ebola 4
Moving to cookeville 1 hr Nobama is finally... 12

Crossville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance