Mcminnville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2011

Judged:

i'll never forget the many times i have seen janice beat by heather....not to mention robbed..every single month when my aunt janice got her meds that tramp was there to rob her..just before janice passed away heather walked up behind her momma and knocked her out with a rollin pin...janice was so scared that she was gonna lose her home because of it....and heather, your younger days ain't got nothing to do with the tramp part...i've known u all my life and u have always been a tramp....poor emma should have been named targt....she'll never know who her daddy is so stop blaming it on the dead okay? i hope that every time u close your eyes you see how u treated your mom...stop telling ppl u made up and that u paid for her funeral...you did nothing but shoot up roxies in the parking lot of the funeral home...but hey that's typical for u aint it heather? o did u bother to mention to all these nice ppl that u would have had 7 kids instead of 2 if it weren't for all the abortions u had? or did u bother to mention that u left emma in the car at dairy queen and passed out insise on pills and u lost both ur kids....your worse than trash in my book and for every beating u gave my aunt janice someday.....i'll get u....i promise
jjbaby

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2011

Heather Brown wrote:
<quoted text> I might have got around in my younger days but i am happily with my boyfriend petro of 2 years now and call me what you want but according to your quote you screwed me so what does that say about you dumbass.
if petro is dumb enough to get bak wit u after u threw him in jail then u two deserve each other.ill pray for him tho Cuz he a really good guy
you know who

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2011

knows Her wrote:
Heathers Mom Janice died last week she was a nice lonely women who only saw hEATHER ONCE A MONTH WHEN SHE GOT HER PILLS. The week before she died she took a beating from her darling daughter with a rolling pin for hiding them from her. where are your kids your oldest swears worse than you and u taught her lol what a mother do you ever see the little one hope not maybe there is hope for her yet
Let me tell you one thing about me and my mom we fought a lot because we were so much alike but we did make peace before she passed away and another thing i get my own meds so i didnt just go around my mother when i wanted something like all of you all do so mind ypur own business.If you know me then you know my number so call me and i will gladly meet you and show you a thing or two.I didnt beat my mom with anything but if you know so much and can explain how it happened i will be glad to demonstrate on whoever you are.GET A LIFE
melissa

Mcminnville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2012

here i am and u know where i am..u did beat your mom talk shi* about mine....u did rob your mom every month ys i agree lets stop this computer come c me at my mom's heather and we'll settle this once and for all u scared??????????
abbys cousin_dads side

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2012

well this isnt abby's fault or emma's so rag on heather all you want to but it aint thier fault who they're momma or daddy is.. Abby is a wonderful kid and yeah she "swears" butt what teenager dont at her age they r all gonna do it.. wth is wrong with u ppl taking it out on a child?? lowlifes.
kinda perfect

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2012

Sweetness wrote:
She is still looking a little worse than a good gutter slut. She is with that Petro boy again sometimes. I'm sure they're up to no good stealing to get high. I heard she tried to sue Sam Pugh's parents for child support and the DNA proved it wasn't Sam's child.
listen heather is worse than a good gutter slut that I agree with you on....but leave petro outta it hea actually a really amazing guy who's just been thru some really shitty things.
Guess Who

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2012

Yeah i have screwed up a lot in my life but trust me im still paying for it and probably always will but most of you saying the BS about me have done a lil worse im sure so keep your mouths shut when you dont know me at all any more cause ive blocked all you losers out of my life now all i need is my man ive had for 2 years and my daughter dont need all you 2 faced so called no life having friends grow up you just wish you were me and obviously always have cause our still obsessed with my life.Get A Life Yourseles.....
LOL

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2012

The man u had for two years?? that's the funniest thing I've heard in a while. now more than 2 months ago your "man" was with another woman and he actually looked happy for once and don't go calling me a liar because I seen it with my own eyes. Here's an idea why don't you get every pill in cumberland county an do em all at once ylyou would be doing this county a great service you dumb bit$%
fatcat

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

hi heather how is it going
guess who

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

yeah this old bitch is still around so guess all you haters will never get rid of me but im gonna keep doin what ive been doin cause at least im with the same man of 3 years now and dont live at home with parents like most of you hatin miserable losers i lost my mother and my uncle in the last 6 months which is the worst part of my life by far my mother was the greatest but im still just tryin to get through this life just like everybody else it would be a lot better if everyone would mind their own business and live their own lives but i see that some people wont never grow up so carry on with your childish comments and keep havin a wonderfully miserable boring life.............Maybe some day you losers will decide to come and say shit to my face .....
guess who

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

LOL wrote:
The man u had for two years?? that's the funniest thing I've heard in a while. now more than 2 months ago your "man" was with another woman and he actually looked happy for once and don't go calling me a liar because I seen it with my own eyes. Here's an idea why don't you get every pill in cumberland county an do em all at once ylyou would be doing this county a great service you dumb bit$%
Yeah the man ive had for 2 years thats what i said wasnt it and we will be together for a lot more to cause your stupid childish ass cant say shit to me that will make any difference anyway and besides whoever this is im personally giving you an open invitation to come over any time cause i would love to let my foot meet your ass b*tch..........Get a life HO
jjj

Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

HEATHER MFN BROWN wrote:
As for all of you out there who are just haters talking shit about me on this stupid computer and have no life you need to get one.And yes i am still with Petro and have been for two years so as for me being a slut no i outgrew that.Just like a lot of other things but guess you never will grow up or you would be doing something other than talking shit.I am not hard to find so if you have a problem come see me i will take care of the problem.Have a nice day losers.
I use to be a friend of your moms in high school . I know you girls but you don't remember me Your right every body has some wild days and does some things they wish they had not done .I know you and Jessica are smart and pretty women and you will do the right thing for your children and your self so be smart and tough and hold your heads up high make your moma proud . Your friend that you dont know good bye .
happy

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Heather Brown is the biggest crapiest mom I have ever met! You don't deserve to be called a mom! It wouldn't take much to get ur kid back but know u would rather sit on ur ass and do nothing! Ur nasty and don't even clean up after ur self u take ppl for granted! U have OD like 100 times now! When will u learn? I wish u would just fall off the face of the earth! The only friends u have are pill head same as u! Ur kids is better off with our u! Just do everyone a fav and go away!
Compassion

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Judged:

Hating someone will never bring peace to you. Help someone who needs it.
happy

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

Thats the problem! Ppl have tryed and help heather and it does no good! She will never learn and her kid is going down the same road she is on!
Fred J

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

little heather brown,
got the best stuff in town,
she makes it stand up,
she makes it lay down!!!!!
hamburger

Rochester, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Ho ho ho merry pillmas
Florydyan

Rochester, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

knows Her wrote:
Heathers Mom Janice died last week she was a nice lonely women who only saw hEATHER ONCE A MONTH WHEN SHE GOT HER PILLS. The week before she died she took a beating from her darling daughter with a rolling pin for hiding them from her. where are your kids your oldest swears worse than you and u taught her lol what a mother do you ever see the little one hope not maybe there is hope for her yet
Are you serious?
hamburger

Rochester, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Ever seen his/her mug shots? God Damon he/she is one ugly manbearpig looking creature.

(lewis)
abby brown

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Shame on you.. shame on you all. Im not going on the same road she did as if its anyones business what me or my family does ive never touched a drug in my life. Im thinking about going into the military. My mother is beautiful to me, you can all talk about her all you want but its not gonna fix yalls problems. You have alot of nerve. You dont understand how much we have lost, and your really gonna talk down to my mom at the point where we have lost 2 family members in less than a year? For what? Do you get off at the fact that we struggle? You know what im done, you will have to face god with this one day. Fear him. Im not trying to be threatful, just wise to do others as you want done to you. I bet half of you dont even know my mom, just what you hear. Thats whats wrong with people nowadays. You see my mom as a pill head whore whatever, but shes been with john off and on since I was seven. You all arent saints im sure you havent had just one sex partner your entire lives. I know my mother as a woman whos been through hell and back and im the only one that knows what good shes done apparently. No matter what we always had everything we needed. She may have done pills, but never done them in front of me. She sold them to make sure we had a roof over our head instead of using them for her pain. Thats remarkable to me. And just so you know, she hasnt touched a pill in over 8 months. Thank god for that. And you should start thanking god that you still have your parents and grandparents because i took mine foregranted. I dont want pity or a sympathy vote. Just to let people know when enough is enough..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of42
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Crossville Forum right now

Search the Crossville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ashley Cline 35 min woop 2
Homicide in Tansi 3 hr sooo 217
Kevin keck 4 hr free info 33
To L 4 hr Minus 21
economically disadvantaged friends 4 hr lololol 4
What is your view of Rotary Club? (Aug '13) 6 hr I detect BS 4
what ever happened to Ellen Bradshaw? 7 hr val 1
•••
•••