First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Kay

Nashville, TN

#1 May 29, 2007
What do you know about the haunting of mile marker 10--where is it and when did the wreck of the bus happen?
Kay

Nashville, TN

#2 May 29, 2007
what do you know about mile marker 10 hauntings. when did the bus wreck and where is it?
red

Orion, IL

#3 Jun 19, 2007
never heard of it..but would be interested in any info you come across
Brandy

Shelbyville, TN

#4 Jun 25, 2007
Supposedly a school bus broke down there and was hit by a semi killing everyone. If you put your car in neutral at the hill, you will be pushed up it to avoid being hit by traffic. If you put baby powder on your car you are supposed to be able to see the little hand prints of children. I have not been yet I'm gonna try to talk my husband into it. I'll let you know what I experience if I do. TTYS
Brandy

Shelbyville, TN

#5 Jun 25, 2007
I'm in Watertown, Tennessee not Orlando, don't know how that happened!
Bob

Huntersville, NC

#6 Jun 29, 2007
Crossville
Dalton Maynard

Cookeville, TN

#7 Jul 5, 2007
I have tried it . it is near grassy cove. Its bull crap . sorry to say , but its not true. ( i tried it with my dad ) plus i attend the school that the school bus should have went to . no records of a bus crashing in our school . sorry for yall. and yes the mile marker 10 is in crossville tn.
hillbilly

Walterboro, SC

#8 Jul 8, 2007
yes marker 10 is in crossville..the bus wreck happened in spring city.1956..i guess that is where the bus wreck story came from..
truly

Crossville, TN

#9 Aug 26, 2007
Mile marker 10 is real. It is located in Alloway, between Grassycove and Grandview. It really is true. I put my car in park and suddenly something made me go up the hill and my car was still in park.
hillbilly

Round O, SC

#10 Aug 27, 2007
truly wrote:
Mile marker 10 is real. It is located in Alloway, between Grassycove and Grandview. It really is true. I put my car in park and suddenly something made me go up the hill and my car was still in park.
i drive thru there about every day..and many nights..several times a day..never seen nothing strange..but stuiped.speeding trucks,wrecking..but i would like to know more about it...why did you put your car in park.was you stoped in the road..or what...i have blowed out several truck tires in that area..
lynn

Crossville, TN

#11 Aug 29, 2007
it is true i assure you. dont know about it being haunted or not but i have been there several times. never tried a car but i know you can lay a soda can in the road and it will roll up hill. i have seen it happen on more than one occasion.
Heather

Murfreesboro, TN

#12 Jan 7, 2008
i live near crossville ane me and my friends are going to try this out this weekend...does anyone know directions from Genesis Rd?
a long way from home

Monterey, TN

#13 Jan 16, 2008
hey heather did it happen for you?
Miss B

Smyrna, TN

#14 Jan 22, 2008
lynn wrote:
it is true i assure you. dont know about it being haunted or not but i have been there several times. never tried a car but i know you can lay a soda can in the road and it will roll up hill. i have seen it happen on more than one occasion.
I have done this and it is nothing more than gravity taking effect........
no one

Guntown, MS

#15 Feb 16, 2008
gravity doesnt pull you up hill..
Believer

United States

#16 Feb 18, 2008
Dalton Maynard wrote:
I have tried it . it is near grassy cove. Its bull crap . sorry to say , but its not true.( i tried it with my dad ) plus i attend the school that the school bus should have went to . no records of a bus crashing in our school . sorry for yall. and yes the mile marker 10 is in crossville tn.
Hey there. I just wanted to say that it does happen and if you don't believe me ask the other 5 people that were in the vehicle with us not to mention the ones that were in the vehicle behind us. When you turn sideways in the seat, have no feet near the gas or the brake, and there is handprints on the back of the vehicle I would say it is true. And it DID happen on mile marker 10!!
Aaron

Maryville, TN

#17 Feb 19, 2008
I was there looking for it today, but I guess there is no mile marker 10 anymore. I went down all of the roads around there and including grandview road and all and even asked some nearby residents about it and they told me it was on the highway, or i should say blacktop, but anyways the folks around there was acting all weird about talking about that place. So it basically left me clueless whether I was in the right spot or not.????
Flying Giz

Williamsburg, KY

#18 Feb 22, 2008
I don't really know but, do you think it could be magic? oooooooooowwww (Spooks maybe)----000)))(((..
hill billy

Dunlap, TN

#19 Feb 22, 2008
Aaron wrote:
I was there looking for it today, but I guess there is no mile marker 10 anymore. I went down all of the roads around there and including grandview road and all and even asked some nearby residents about it and they told me it was on the highway, or i should say blacktop, but anyways the folks around there was acting all weird about talking about that place. So it basically left me clueless whether I was in the right spot or not.????
mile marker ten is easy to find,,,comming from crossville just before you come past the trees...where the allway sign is...its on hy.68 about half mile before allway sign...i drive past it several times a day...but please dont be dumb enough to stop your car in the road,,,a truck can not see you in time to stop,,,and may run over you....i nearly hit a car there once..a dumb driver had stoped in the road,,,and like i say,,there is not enough time to stop a truck...and i can assure you any haunted stuff there is just bull..no kids got killed in that area,,i know a guy just off the hy.there who has lived there 80 years..hes 92...

Since: Mar 08

United States

#20 Mar 13, 2008
it is mile marker 12 and it does work

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amps Tanning 3 min Wondering 1
Paroled? 57 min Funny 6
Photographers 1 hr wondering 7
East TN Ford 1 hr wow 2
News Council votes to buy property for police station 1 hr Maggie 6
Breaking a marriage apart 2 hr Dirty 2
People that say I love after a week of dating. 3 hr Huh 8
Where is the strangest place you have ever had ... 5 hr Haha 35

Crossville Jobs

More from around the web