curious

Columbia, TN

#1 Sep 6, 2012
Who is this man.
bama

Crossville, TN

#2 Sep 7, 2012
White trash drug addict. Nothing but a meth head just like his parents.
bubba

United States

#3 Sep 7, 2012
bama wrote:
White trash drug addict. Nothing but a meth head just like his parents.
and just like his buddy David Waldo
curious

Columbia, TN

#4 Sep 8, 2012
wow thanks for the info. i though he was just a down on his luck guy trying to do better for his kids.
Katherine

Tulsa, OK

#5 May 8, 2013
He's a nasty ass, crooked teeth drug shooting dope addict. He likes to beat on his wife. He has a skank a** baby momma (I hear), a b**** of a mother and a nasty cheating a** father and they are all junkies that need to fall in a ditch and die.
My sister is in the hospital and that sorry mother f***** has left her to die, been messing with other girls while she's been in there and shooting drugs at the same time.
I'm trying to figure out how the ugly mother f*** has gotten any girls. I've seen him in person and he's got to be the ugliest lankiest mother f***** I've ever laid eyes on.
I wish that back woods son of a b**** would come to my next of the woods, I'd have my husband man handle that little b****, like he does my sister.
PUNK A** SCARED CRROKED TEETH WHITE TRASH DRUG SHOOTING UGLY PIECE OF S***!!!
wondering

Crossville, TN

#6 May 8, 2013
Katherine wrote:
He's a nasty ass, crooked teeth drug shooting dope addict. He likes to beat on his wife. He has a skank a** baby momma (I hear), a b**** of a mother and a nasty cheating a** father and they are all junkies that need to fall in a ditch and die.
My sister is in the hospital and that sorry mother f***** has left her to die, been messing with other girls while she's been in there and shooting drugs at the same time.
I'm trying to figure out how the ugly mother f*** has gotten any girls. I've seen him in person and he's got to be the ugliest lankiest mother f***** I've ever laid eyes on.
I wish that back woods son of a b**** would come to my next of the woods, I'd have my husband man handle that little b****, like he does my sister.
PUNK A** SCARED CRROKED TEETH WHITE TRASH DRUG SHOOTING UGLY PIECE OF S***!!!
Is he Kirby & Kimmy Thompson's son?
MeMe

Manchester, TN

#7 May 9, 2013
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>Is he Kirby & Kimmy Thompson'son?
yes he is
wondering

Crossville, TN

#8 May 9, 2013
MeMe wrote:
<quoted text> yes he is
OMG I thought so, well it sounds like the apple didn't fall far from the tree. Sounds like he is just like his sorry a$$ daddy and his crazy mother. That family has always been a waste of space and air. Nothing but a bunch of meth cooks and users.
trigger

Mauldin, SC

#9 May 14, 2013
I know him very well he is a good man the kathren chick she needs to check her self I am sure she is the one on her knee's in the boys lockerroom.As for the rest of u people that do not like him why don't u get off ur lil high chair and go find him and tell him.D is a good dude all around I have watched him defend his self a lot and I know it would be a lot difrent if u was in person with him.So go find him and tell him don't be scared its just him.
dopers

Crossville, TN

#10 May 14, 2013
trigger wrote:
I know him very well he is a good man the kathren chick she needs to check her self I am sure she is the one on her knee's in the boys lockerroom.As for the rest of u people that do not like him why don't u get off ur lil high chair and go find him and tell him.D is a good dude all around I have watched him defend his self a lot and I know it would be a lot difrent if u was in person with him.So go find him and tell him don't be scared its just him.
Your probably cookin meth with him so of course your gonna defend him. He's a piece of low life trash like his parents and just like Kirby he would probably [email protected] out if confronted and drop to his knees to suck a [email protected] for dope.
trigger

United States

#11 May 15, 2013
No he wouldn he hasn't but he would fack ur mama and he prob ia fack ur ol lady just because he can.U seem to know so much I am sure u r the one I seen on ur knees using it like ur mama told ya in that circle jerk.lol ur a biatch d would crack up on this.
dopers

Crossville, TN

#12 May 15, 2013
Aaaaah sounds like you are the one doing the circle jerk with him. LMAO Cookin meth together and sucking each other off because everyone knows Dustin has some sugar in that tank. LMAO Oh and mama ain't trash like him and you so she don't [email protected] with trash.
trigger

Spencer, NC

#13 May 15, 2013
Was lance goss w him today

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I need guy advice please 5 min Rockwood 18
People who pay $2500 for a bicycle are idi ots 7 min jmo 16
Threesomes at nursing homes 7 min Rockwood 15
The person who types METH and METH HEADS and DR... 12 min Lol 8
JS Construction Kevin McCaleb 1 hr Yep 4
People having yard sales 50 weeks a year at the... 1 hr hmm 1
Jc hancock for county mayor 1 hr Loser 3

Crossville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance