mike dillman . both terrible people
Curious

Crossville, TN

#3 Mar 31, 2012
why are they horrible people
grey goose

Crossville, TN

#4 Apr 1, 2012
i know a mike dillman. very respectful and his wife is very kind. two of the best people i ever met. seriously you must have some problems of your own judging other people. If you ever met mike or his wife you would be in aww. he shows a lot of love and care for his wife as well as she does for him. They bend over backwards for one another.
Seriously

Crossville, TN

#5 Apr 1, 2012
I hav met them I am one of his daughter who he left and treated terrible. dnt let him fool u.
grey goose

Mcminnville, TN

#6 Apr 2, 2012
Seriously
Crossville, TN
destiny dillman/honey cutt.
mike dillman . both terrible people

You wrote who they are. You just said you are a horrible person. From my understanding he treated you good and bent over backwards for you and you were the one that left him and done him wrong. Are you that hateful towards your own family? Get real.
The Mike Dillman I know is far from terrible and his wife is one of the kindest people I have ever met. If she wasn't married to your father, I'd be trying to get with her. You sound like you are a selfish, immature brat who didn't get her way as a kid. Grow up!
golden crisp

Crossville, TN

#7 Apr 25, 2012
i lnow who u r talkin bout. nice folks. r u jokin?? terrible?? get a life.. u aint never met 2 people more in love than them 2
tony the tiger

Crossville, TN

#8 May 24, 2012
They're Great!! i seen them two just the other day in town. omg!!! shes about to have their baby any day!!
confused

Crossville, TN

#9 Aug 4, 2012
when did they get married and i thought dess just had a baby again or did Mike and his wife have their baby. i wish someone would get their facts straight
desshoneycutt

Cowpens, SC

#10 Aug 4, 2012
I had a baby and so did mike. he left
his
jut like he has all 4 of his kids
grey goose

Crossville, TN

#11 Aug 5, 2012
mike never left her. they are happy together. get over yourself. you aint no angel
desshoneycutt

Crossville, TN

#12 Aug 5, 2012
never said I was??
grey goose

Crossville, TN

#13 Aug 6, 2012
quit actin like it. u caused all the probs 4 n ur dad. he didnt leave any of his kids. now u have a few kids n think ur ass dont stink goin to church here n there yet u got tatts piercings and fight with the cock fighter. u need to get a real job to support ur kids, foodstamps dont last forever.
desshoneycutt

Crossville, TN

#14 Aug 6, 2012
i'm not thereason lol an ya he left all
his kids :)
golden crisp

Crossville, TN

#15 Aug 6, 2012
u keep sayin he left all his kids. where r they all at? u make it sound like he is some horrible person, dont just say it, explain it
desshoneycutt

Crossville, TN

#16 Aug 6, 2012
golden crisp wrote:
u keep sayin he left all his kids. where r they all at? u make it sound like he is some horrible person, dont just say it, explain it
they r all on their own . one works at Walmart.
ashley hill

Cookeville, TN

#17 Aug 6, 2012
Wow ppl really need a life. U ppl don't know the story or what happened in that situation. Only Dess n Mike does so why attack her???
taran dillman

Crossville, TN

#18 Aug 6, 2012
destiny he did not leave you ive been around and watched the entire time your the one that decided to leave....you dont need to talk shit about a family who loved you dess
grey goose

Crossville, TN

#19 Aug 7, 2012
yup, ur right. only Mike and Dess know but ya know what ashley hill, you don't know chit either. Mike did all he could for that girl and this is the thanks he got. Well, I have known Mike for a very long time. His wife is the best thing that happened to him in a so many years. I remember he gave up things in life just for you. Your too dam so into yourself to realize your phucked up your family. You have talked trash way too much, hopefully when brayden gets older he doesnt decide to leave you and trash/treat you the way you did Mike and if he does or the other lil ones, you will have deserved all you get.
get a job while your at it and quit living on our tax dollars. better yet, sell your food stamps, divorce the cock fighter and go get a job.
golden crisp

Crossville, TN

#20 Aug 12, 2012
HAHAHAHAHA DESS u don't work esp at the walmarts. that was real good. best laugh all the day

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Caleb Raines Need Details. 2 hr Confused 15
Cumberland County's Shameful Secret 2 hr Yen4Daze 15
Jr. Jets football? (Oct '14) 6 hr jan 7
Ronnie Ray Cox (Jun '10) 7 hr my opinion 7
where to buy a rebel flag 8 hr Irving 82
Gotta tell you 8 hr Night 4
getting married to get out of the house 8 hr Odd 9
love (Jun '11) 8 hr Hello 47
More from around the web

Crossville People Search