First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“with toasted rye”

Since: May 10

Crossville

#1 Oct 3, 2010
It is a biological imperative. On average most everyone enjoys it. What aspect of sex do you like best? It is oral, anal, a specific move, a specific position, or any of the toys you bring with you. Just talk about what you love and perhaps you will find something new to try as well.

This is where we have fun people. I would prefer to keep this discussion shifted toward consensual sexual acts with adults or inanimate objects. Aside from that feel free to get freaky.

I will post mine after this gets going pretty good.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#2 Oct 4, 2010
I love to be dominated. Ive always had to be the aggressive one in the past. I like it when my man just takes over.

“with toasted rye”

Crossville

#3 Oct 4, 2010
Well since I am not ready to let this one die I will go ahead and talk about a thing I really like. There are a lot but I am going to narrow down one.

I love oral sex. Both giving and receiving. One thing I love best about receiving oral sex is when my spouse raises up to kiss me after going down on me. I love to taste myself on his lips.
Still Amused

Crossville, TN

#4 Oct 4, 2010
Toasted Rye wrote:
Well since I am not ready to let this one die I will go ahead and talk about a thing I really like. There are a lot but I am going to narrow down one.
I love oral sex. Both giving and receiving. One thing I love best about receiving oral sex is when my spouse raises up to kiss me after going down on me. I love to taste myself on his lips.
You rock.

“with toasted rye”

Crossville

#5 Oct 4, 2010
Still Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
You rock.
Thanks.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#6 Oct 4, 2010
I love when a relationship is new, and you are learning what they like. How far they will go (if they are willing to trust you). Each tease and moan, what gets them going. I love best when he cums and you have him for a moment you have rocked his world and you know... if his toes curl, if he tenses up, if he bites down on your neck, you know how he cums ..... i love sex hhhhmmmmmm anyway i love being a female, always being clean shaven looking pretty, and ready to go..... the seduction, passion & lust ........

“with toasted rye”

Crossville

#7 Oct 4, 2010
ThatSamIAm wrote:
I love when a relationship is new, and you are learning what they like. How far they will go (if they are willing to trust you). Each tease and moan, what gets them going. I love best when he cums and you have him for a moment you have rocked his world and you know... if his toes curl, if he tenses up, if he bites down on your neck, you know how he cums ..... i love sex hhhhmmmmmm anyway i love being a female, always being clean shaven looking pretty, and ready to go..... the seduction, passion & lust ........
What I love is that all this can and does continue in my marriage of almost ten years. Along with that is the certainty that my spouse knows my body almost as much as I do. I am comfortable enough to tell him exactly what I want and how I want it. I am also comfortable enough to tell him when what I thought I wanted turned out to be not what I wanted. All these things are the beauty of a long term relationship. Sex doesn't have to die for married couples.
awesome thread

United States

#8 Oct 4, 2010
I love to watch my wife use toys on herself. Also,from time to time she will send me pictures while I'm at work. Love it!
reddog

Crossville, TN

#9 Oct 4, 2010
Toasted Rye wrote:
Ya ever taste vomit when he kisses you? I bet he thinks to himself "Oh no, this hefer wants me to go back down there. I'm gunna be sick again."
The Toaster

Crossville, TN

#11 Oct 4, 2010
reddog wrote:
<quoted text> Ya ever taste vomit when he kisses you?
No. She hasn't
reddog wrote:
<I bet he thinks to himself "Oh no, this hefer wants me to go back down there. I'm gunna be sick again."
You would be incorrect. I wonder how I got so lucky, even after so long, to be so completely satisfied by this woman. To be married to the most attractive woman I've ever met, to have the relationship and the sex only get better year after year; these are the things I think about when the sweet taste of her is on my lips.

Since: Jun 10

Arlington Virginia

#13 Oct 4, 2010
I enjoy anal from the front while I massage my clitoris. I also like having my toes sucked. Before mutt boy says something stupid I will mention they are very clean and I get pedicures regularly. I love this thread.

Arlington Virginia

#14 Oct 4, 2010
Echidna wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI mutt, she's F'kin hot. If she wasn't blissfully married I'd be all over that s#!t. Anyway...
The quote above was supposed to be post #12. Moderators annoy me.

Arlington Virginia

#15 Oct 4, 2010
Toasted Rye wrote:
<quoted text>
What I love is that all this can and does continue in my marriage of almost ten years. Along with that is the certainty that my spouse knows my body almost as much as I do. I am comfortable enough to tell him exactly what I want and how I want it. I am also comfortable enough to tell him when what I thought I wanted turned out to be not what I wanted. All these things are the beauty of a long term relationship. Sex doesn't have to die for married couples.
I can say without a doubt that you two are the most awesome married couple I've ever met. I just love you guys.
letsplay

Crossville, TN

#16 Oct 4, 2010
isn't sex determined by your chromosomal structure and arrangement, you guys are idiots, you're talking about coitus.

“Consider this...”

Since: Aug 10

Crossville, TN

#17 Oct 4, 2010
letsplay wrote:
isn't sex determined by your chromosomal structure and arrangement, you guys are idiots, you're talking about coitus.
The most prevalent word for coitus in the English vernacular is sex. One of the definitions of the word denotes sexual intercourse. Since you know what a chromosome is (unlike many of your fellow townsfolk) you likely know this and so are just being an ass. Hello ass.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#18 Oct 4, 2010
Fredward wrote:
<quoted text>
The most prevalent word for coitus in the English vernacular is sex. One of the definitions of the word denotes sexual intercourse. Since you know what a chromosome is (unlike many of your fellow townsfolk) you likely know this and so are just being an ass. Hello ass.
Now that was funny!

“with toasted rye”

Crossville

#19 Oct 4, 2010
reddog wrote:
<quoted text> Ya ever taste vomit when he kisses you? I bet he thinks to himself "Oh no, this hefer wants me to go back down there. I'm gunna be sick again."
Did you think I would get offended by this comment. It might make sense that I would if you had any f'n clue who I was and could base that assumption something remotely real. As it turns out you don't know me at all. Seems the people who do know me here have a very different opinion of me than anonymous trolls such as yourself.

That being said, it is nice to see the people who love me come on here and stick up for me. I won't argue that I need the defense at all since I could care less what anonymous morons think of me here, but I do appreciate the love you have for me.

“Drinkatarian Minister ”

Location hidden

#20 Oct 4, 2010
I tend to be very Dom but on occasion I'll let the right lady have things her way ... for a while then I take back over and I'll do as I please with her.
I'm very much into the Fetish lifestyle I like showing off, I'm comfortable with myself, the way I look and definitely the way I perform with the ladies. Public nudity and sex is hot (THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT, NEVER AROUND OR IN FRONT OF CHILDREN)

“Consider this...”

Since: Aug 10

Crossville, TN

#21 Oct 4, 2010
Blackheart 2358 wrote:
Public nudity and sex is hot (THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT, NEVER AROUND OR IN FRONT OF CHILDREN)
It really is a shame we have to include disclaimers now.

“with toasted rye”

Crossville

#22 Oct 4, 2010
Blackheart 2358 wrote:
I tend to be very Dom but on occasion I'll let the right lady have things her way ... for a while then I take back over and I'll do as I please with her.
I'm very much into the Fetish lifestyle I like showing off, I'm comfortable with myself, the way I look and definitely the way I perform with the ladies. Public nudity and sex is hot (THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT, NEVER AROUND OR IN FRONT OF CHILDREN)
I am a pretty big exhibitionist too. I also recommend if you are into some fetish play and dom behavior that you try some kinbaku.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amanda kay Hackett?? (Apr '11) 2 hr huh 4
micheala fox (Aug '10) 2 hr CaringCitizen 17
Amanda miller 2 hr Whocares 1
Crystal smith 2 hr There are 2 4
Bill Blaylock 4 hr the dugals 1
Tad Rednour (Feb '14) 4 hr Local 15
Do you have " Passive Aggressive " Many Don't k... 5 hr Wth 34
officer Wilson not charged 13 hr LogicIsIrrelevant 16
Crossville Dating
Find my Match

Crossville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Crossville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Crossville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:50 pm PST

Bleacher Report 2:50PM
Browns Overcome Late INTs to Stun ATL
Bleacher Report 3:25 PM
With Running Game Rolling Again, Eagles Back on Right Track
NBC Sports 3:25 PM
Today in the NFL: Josh Gordon makes his return
Bleacher Report 3:37 PM
Ryan, Smith Share Blame for Wasted Opportunity
NBC Sports 8:25 PM
Is this the end of the Mike Smith era in Atlanta?